Katz' Coyote Babes "reborn 'o9"

• 2 weeks later...

field report on our service:

Don_Don69: GuysGuysGuys, Let me tell you - if you want a memorable stag - this is the way to go. The girls... let me divide this into "game" and "looks".... On the look scale, I reckon between 6 to 8 (depending on who you'll get) On the game scale .... definetly a 10.... Guys - if you look for a blunt orgy, go get some PSE/MP girls.... If you want a good show - games that involve everybody and something memorable... these guys is who you want to call.... Mr. Katz07 and his Coyote Girls will definetly take care of you.....

April 8, 2008 6:15PM

Sender email: don_don699@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
can you give me the password of your picture trail site, i want to check your products before I buy, I'm plnning to do a stag party. thank you.

pm sent... also thanks to dirkmclovin for getting us for their party last night! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by romeo
Can you give us an idea of what is the range of the fees?

our usual worry free stag party package is 10k for 2 girls.

This includes of course a well designed program, to entertain not only the groom,but the rest of the guys as well.

Program includes 3 sets of sexy,sensual and erotic dance plus sexy games in between.

just call or pm for more details.... number is at the website www.picturetrail.com/katz07

our usual worry free stag party package is 10k for 2 girls.

This includes of course a well designed program, to entertain not only the groom,but the rest of the guys as well.

Program includes 3 sets of sexy,sensual and erotic dance plus sexy games in between.

just call or pm for more details.... number is at the website www.picturetrail.com/katz07

Thank you, will keep that in mind.

can you pm me the password for the site please,we want to check the girls first before we call you,were planning for a stag party for our friend..and also i notice that the contact num on your website is invalid number can you double check it please...thank you..

can you pm me the password for the site please,we want to check the girls first before we call you,were planning for a stag party for our friend..and also i notice that the contact num on your website is invalid number can you double check it please...thank you..

sorry about the number......typo error.. I've corrected it anyway.... will send pm to you thnks

can you pm me the password for the site please,we want to check the girls first before we call you,were planning for a stag party for my officemate...

pm sent