• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bar Crimes

• 2 months later...

For the last 3 Fridays, I have been the guest of a Singer in a Bar and Grill near our place. I have been a regular Friday guest of the place not because of the lady solo performer but of the Band scheduled to perform every Friday. Last Friday while the Solo performer was in my table comes 2 guys . With their body language I know that the singer is known to the 2 guys who just arrived. Problem was I ordered 5 ladies drinks right away so the singer could no longer leave me asap. All she did was time to time sit with the two guys in their table. Then I noticed that the two guys themselves were arguing and ready to brawl at each other. One of the guys pala was angry at the singer because he feels he is being cheated by the singer since for the last 3 Fridays she was with me and was being facified by the other. Problem is the singer is not aware that she was being considered as girlfriend by one of the guys. Ayun pati ako nadamay sa away.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have seen a lot of bar fights in "decent places". A bit weird that on KTVs I have not seen such incidents.

Paangasan kasi sa bars and grupo grupo more than 5-8 people usually sa ktv naman madalas magisa or at most, 3 people..in heat mga tao dito sa ibang aspeto kaya wala namang gulo hehehe just my 2 cents :)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Almost had a fight in a bar when I was in College. We were a group of 8 (2 boys and 6 girls) one of the girls was my gf and the rest were her classmates in st. scho. We were just chillin with the girls and having drinks. I had my van double parked outside the bar. So when one of the parked cars was leaving, the parking boy called me to move my van. So my buddy went with me to move the van. When we came back to our table, two guys were sitting on our chair. Apparently, these guys wanted to "pick up" our girls. So we told these guys that they were on our chair. One of the guys, didn't like what we said. So a heated argument went on. Good thing, bouncers came to break the commotion. we decided to pay the bill and move to another bar...

Edited by Little John
  • 2 months later...