• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tapos na HG eh.. And mainstream na din mga Nicholas Sparks movies lol.

So far Game of Thrones na lang ata major piece na wala pang movie adaptation (tv lang)

To be fair, it's hard to make The Song of Ice and Fire series into movies. The tv adaptation barely covers the world of westeros.

• 4 weeks later...

the bourne series.

guys, the series that starred matt damon is different from the novel itself. they only took jason bourne's name, the treadstone 71 firm, his amnesia and they've rewritten it. the novels are much more enjoyable. the bourne identity starring richard chamberlain is better. the storyline is closer to the novel.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stephen King's It will be having a movie adaptation this year. Read the book more than 3 times and I was just disappointed with the old TV mini-series that I watched as a kid. The book is too violent starting with a kid who had his whole arm ripped off from the socket of his shoulder. Wailing in pain and agony to his death. Then they never found who the suspect was. Worse is that nobody gave 2 f*cks about the death of this kid except his brother and his friends. That is just a taste of all the creepy s@%t that Stephen King put on this book.

• 3 months later...

Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

My fave lines:

“The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.”

Who Moved My Cheese

by Dr. Spencer Johnson

Why?

Why not? If they could create a movie on EMOJIs, then why not think of something that's inspired by an inspiring, or at least educational, book. Peaks and Valleys and One Minute Manager could be next or part of one film. Crazy thought.

The best-selling author recently passed away. Sad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...