Back To The 70's

Meron po yatang Tasty na Brand noong araw. :rolleyes:

Hey!!!

I guess that's it! Yeah, malamang nga may brand na Tasty nuon. Sayang di ko inabot yun.

About those names, and how they stuck even if they had gone out existence. Sa mga place-names dito marami. Examples are Gabby's sa Kalentong, and Stop and Shop in Sta. Mesa. Di ko alam bakit ganun ang tawag sa specific na lugar na yun.

Pareng storm! Am good, I hope you are too, and doing well with your works.

Aside from monay, merong pianono and kababayan hehe..

Yung pianono masarap din sa Hizon's. Yung kababayan ay pang carrot cake sa panlasa ko. Pareng Bods, mag-eb tayo.

Sure, pre! Say when.

Hihiramin ko sana phono stage mo. Will just test something. Ako na sagot sa food and drinks pag nadala mo yun hehe.

Yung mga kababayan at pianono ngayon

ay di na kasing-sarap nung araw.

Bakit tinawag na monay ang monay?

Masarap ang monay with sorbetes or with ube and leche flan. Masarap din ang monay with menudo.

post-5237-0-34435200-1316513421.jpg

"I had this funny experience a few years back when I was in Aklan. I bought a homemade peanut butter and I was craving to eat it so I immediately ran to a nearby bakery with a friend to buy some bread.

I was hoping to buy pandesal but I saw this large "monay" and I said to the tindera "Miss magkano ang hot monay mo?" My friend suddenly laughed and so did the tindera. I repeated it saying "Yan monay mo nga miss kung magkano and bibilhin ko." They again laughed and I was left wondering why. Then on our way back with my "hot monay" I asked my friend why did they laughed at the bakery. Then my friend said that "monay" also means the female's organ in their dialect. "

post-5237-0-34435200-1316513421.jpg

"I had this funny experience a few years back when I was in Aklan. I bought a homemade peanut butter and I was craving to eat it so I immediately ran to a nearby bakery with a friend to buy some bread.

I was hoping to buy pandesal but I saw this large "monay" and I said to the tindera "Miss magkano ang hot monay mo?" My friend suddenly laughed and so did the tindera. I repeated it saying "Yan monay mo nga miss kung magkano and bibilhin ko." They again laughed and I was left wondering why. Then on our way back with my "hot monay" I asked my friend why did they laughed at the bakery. Then my friend said that "monay" also means the female's organ in their dialect. "

Hehehehe. Magkano daw? :P :lol:

Hey!!!

I guess that's it! Yeah, malamang nga may brand na Tasty nuon. Sayang di ko inabot yun.

About those names, and how they stuck even if they had gone out existence. Sa mga place-names dito marami. Examples are Gabby's sa Kalentong, and Stop and Shop in Sta. Mesa. Di ko alam bakit ganun ang tawag sa specific na lugar na yun.

Pareng storm! Am good, I hope you are too, and doing well with your works.

Aside from monay, merong pianono and kababayan hehe..

Kahit ngayon may Tasty pa rin na brand ng tinapay. Although I'm not sure if it's the same brand as before or a different and new one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...