Puerto Galera

Thanks for that bro!  Mga what time dapat nasa Batangas Pier para sa biyahe ng ferry? And saang pier dapat para sa white beach baba?

first trip yata ng m/b brian from batangas pier to white beach is 7 am. sunod is 830. basta parang halos every one and 1/2 hour ang biyahe. pero siyempre mas maganda kung mas maaga kasi may choices ka sa mga places na pag-stayan. pag hapon ka kasi pumunta, karamihan ng magaganda na mura eh nakuha na. iisa lang naman pier ng batangas. tabi-tabi yung bilihan ng ticket papunta ng calapan, pg etc. nasa may left side pagpasok ayat ang counter ng m/b brian.

hay miss ko na white beach! sanctuary ko ito at ng asawa ko! plan to go there ulit pagbalik ko ng pinas! here`s a pix i took last november!

post-58545-1120499270.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wassup Guys and Gals?!

Going to P. Galera?! Try GM's Resort located at Barrio Talipanan. The area used to be called White Sands.

As stated, take a boat from Batangas pier and it will drop you off at White Beach. Just walk to the main road and take a tricycle to GM's Resort. Unlike the places at White Beach, di masakit sa bulsa sa GM. Aircon rooms for P500 while huts w/ fan at P200. All rooms w/ T/B. They have a small restaurant whre you can order from the menu or tell them what you want.

Place is run by a couple...Mang Gary and Manang Lucy. Very nice folks! They have dive trips too! :cool:

Spent the New Year '05 with family :hypocritesmiley: last time I was in Pinas.

I think the boat trip was around P105 then one-way. BTW, for those land-lovers :sick: , the boat is a big banca with outriggers powered by diesel engine. Its safe naman! If there are many travelling, the boat will take you directly to GM. I believe the owner/captain of M/B Bryan is a relative.

Anyway, enjoy dudes/dudettes!

Here's my pic last Jan 1:

Just a follow up...check this site for places in P.G. There are cell numbers for reservations.

http://www.travelpuertogalera.com/poblacion63.htm

BTW, if you're looking for a rowdy place, White Beach it is...there are bars clubs, etc. But if you want to relax, some peace and quiet and do a lot of nookie...ok na sa GM! Anyway, you can always walk along the shoreline to White Beach.

Sa adventurous...there's a small cove to the west...secluded...can't be seen due to rocks...nag-ala Blue Lagoon kami doon! :boo:

Wassup Guys and Gals?!

Going to P. Galera?! Try GM's Resort located at Barrio Talipanan. The area used to be called White Sands.

As stated, take a boat from Batangas pier and it will drop you off at White Beach. Just walk to the main road and take a tricycle to GM's Resort. Unlike the places at White Beach, di masakit sa bulsa sa GM. Aircon rooms for P500 while huts w/ fan at P200. All rooms w/ T/B. They have a small restaurant whre you can order from the menu or tell them what you want.

Place is run by a couple...Mang Gary and Manang Lucy. Very nice folks! They have dive trips too! :cool:

Spent the New Year '05 with family  :hypocritesmiley: last time I was in Pinas.

I think the boat trip was around P105 then one-way. BTW, for those land-lovers  :sick: , the boat is a big banca with outriggers powered by diesel engine. Its safe naman! If there are many travelling, the boat will take you directly to GM. I believe the owner/captain of M/B Bryan is a relative.

Anyway, enjoy dudes/dudettes!

Here's my pic last Jan 1:

Looks promising grinchx452!!! Kaya lang bakit may takip pa face mo? :lol:

How far is GM rooms naman from the beach itself pre? Maganda sana kung along the bech coast na din para hindi naman malayo :unsure:

We are not divers so ano pa masusugest mong activities there? May pool ba sa GM Resort?

Looks promising grinchx452!!!  Kaya lang bakit may takip pa face mo?  :lol: 

How far is GM rooms naman from the beach itself pre?  Maganda sana kung along the bech coast na din para hindi naman malayo :unsure:

We are not divers so ano pa masusugest mong activities there?  May pool ba sa GM Resort?

Takip ko face ko for security reasons...baka ma-discover ng mga babes...hehehe! :P

Lapit lang huts to the shore line. Less than 100 meters. As I said the area is not as crowded sa White Beach where the resorts are clustered.

Dude...di ka diver??? Meron naman yung "muff" diving! :boo: You can go snorkling instead or hike up the hill behind the resort. Siguro pwedeng game plan mo is to go to White Beach for bar-hopping and just sleep at GM.

Just a follow up...check this site for places in P.G. There are cell numbers for reservations.

http://www.travelpuertogalera.com/poblacion63.htm

BTW, if you're looking for a rowdy place, White Beach it is...there are bars clubs, etc. But if you want to relax, some peace and quiet and do a lot of nookie...ok na sa GM! Anyway, you can always walk along the shoreline to White Beach.

Sa adventurous...there's a small cove to the west...secluded...can't be seen due to rocks...nag-ala Blue Lagoon kami doon! :boo:

alam ko yung cove na na yun. yun yung lulusot ka pa sa parang tunnel di ba para makapunta. ganda dun! secluded! :cool:

Takip ko face ko for security reasons...baka ma-discover ng mga babes...hehehe! :P

Lapit lang huts to the shore line.  Less than 100 meters. As I said the area is not as crowded sa White Beach where the resorts are clustered.

Dude...di ka diver??? Meron naman yung "muff" diving!  :boo: You can go snorkling instead or hike up the hill behind the resort. Siguro pwedeng game plan mo is to go to White Beach for bar-hopping and just sleep at GM.

Thanks bro! "Muff Diving" is a must :cool: ... Followup questions, huts lang ba yung rooms? I mean literally? 'Yung aircon rooms huts din? I don't suppose may TV sa rooms? May website ba GM Resort so i can have a preview? Lastly, baka naman may contact number ka pa nila, di na gumagana yung naka post sa link na binigay mo eh, thanks a lot :P

if i am not mistaken, sa may white beach yun di ba? sa may sulok to the right if you`re facing the sea.

i think so pre, kaya lang i received a feedback na medyo delikado daw dun kasi medyo mountains na yung likod so its not so safe especially at night. baka sa white beach na lang talaga ko tapos lakad na lang towards that area sa gabi :P para lang dun sa cove :wub:

• 8 months later...

Nawala yung cell ko, so nawala rin yung mga numbers ng resorts na pinuntahan namin. Anyway, P1500 a night ang going rate ng aircon room good for 4. Kung peak season (Holy Week, weekends of April and May) magiging P1800 to P2000 yan. We got a room with a ref and kitchen and ended up paying P2000. Room for two will cost around 650 to 800 a night (can't remember kung aircon or fan room yung price na yun though...)

Beach front na yung prices na yan. Kung medyo malayo sa beach, dapat mas mura.

Tip: If you're going on a saturday, be on the early ferries (7:30 ata unang alis sa pier) so you can find a room. Kung inabutan kayo ng tanghali, mahihirapan na kayo maghanap ng room at maghaggle sa price.

Kung marami kayong pupunta (4 or more), ok na rin magdala ng kotse/van at magbayad sa Park 'n Sail sa pier (P20 first hour, P5 additional). Contribute nalang lahat ng tao for the gas, toll, and parking fee. Travel/parking expense is nearly the same sa roundtrip bus fare (di pa masikip at mas mabilis!)

balak ko pumunta sa monday.... lahat ng tinwagan ko so far eh ang mamahal!! 2500 na yun pinakamura na nakontak ko.... wala pang TV, aircon lang.... 2 lang naman kami mag-stay.... if anyone can give me some more contacts na mas mababa ang price... much appreciated!

Mga bro na balak pumunta ng galera this lenten season!!! Dapat you should have booked earlier so you'll have better options sa price and places. Around this time talagang punuan na.

Anyways what i can do to help is to provide you a contact number ng agent (local) ng mga resorts dun. Linda is her name an elderly woman na pwede niyong kontakin. Sabihin niyo lang sa kanya yung budget niyo or room preference and siya na maghahanap para sa inyo and siya na din magpapareserve. Ok siya lalo na kung first timers kayo dun, aabangan pa niya yung bangka na sasakyan niyo to welcome you. And the best part is hindi niya kayo sisingilin whatsoever. She gets her commission from the resort kung san kayo magchecheckin. And kung may ibang needs pa kayo like bangka for snorkling or van for tamaraw falls may mga kilala din siya na mababa presyo. Been there so many times na and i always contact linda para wala ng hassle, she takes care of everything :thumbsupsmiley:

I'm not sure if this is allowed in this instance but here is her contact number: 09197987774. To the mods, kung bawal po paki delete na lang yung #. Kung mabura just PM me for the number. Happy trip guys!!! Sarap diyan kaya lang maalon :wacko:

pumunta kami jan ng mga tropa ko 2nd week ng march, bayad namin sa isang hotel (lan sei) name eh.. ay P3500 aircon may cable, breakfast for two. ung room good for 2-4. kaso mejo 5-8 minutes wlk papaunta sa white beach. accomodating naman tao d2. may mini swimming pool din sila. nawala ung calling card na binigay eh.

hay tapos next week punta ulit kami galera... ok next week saturday kasi may event ang san miguel beer dun. kita kits na lng! :D