Puerto Galera

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meron dun... kaso nga, peak season kayo pupunta kaya medyo mahihirapan kayo maghanap unless friday pa lang, andun na kayo... basta PM nyo si Steam_Pack, ask nyo ung number nun contact namin dun sa White Beach... tapos kayo na bahala kumausap dun asking for the room rate for two persons...

thursday ang punta namin, siguro alis kami manila ng 8am? :D

cK, thanx i'll keep that in mind :cool:

thursday ang punta namin, siguro alis kami manila ng 8am?  :D

cK, thanx i'll keep that in mind  :cool:

question lang..from where mangagaling kasi from Bus terminal in Buendia..around 2 hours...4am kami umalis nun...wala pang trapik...

kasi pag dumating kayong ng past 12pm dun tapos wala kayo contact or on the spot kayo maghahanap ng lodge..e talagang mahihirapan kayo kasi 12pm ang check out ng mga tao dun :)

question lang..from where mangagaling kasi from Bus terminal in Buendia..around 2 hours...4am kami umalis nun...wala pang trapik...

kasi pag dumating kayong ng past 12pm dun tapos wala kayo contact or on the spot kayo maghahanap ng lodge..e talagang mahihirapan kayo kasi 12pm ang check out ng mga tao dun  :)

right!!

Basta mag dala kayo ng Hard drinks para sa gabi :lol:

Tubig tama si ck!

Eto tipid tip sa almusal! Mag grocery na kayo ng Tasty bread at delata para yan na ang almusal nyo, kesa gumastos pa kayo ng 90 pang almusal :cool:

Saka mas mura sigarilyo dito 30 or less dito..doon 35 ang isang kaha!

Basta mag grocery kayo! yan ang tipid dahil sa totoo lang sa pagkain naubos pera namin noon :lol:

Tips:

People will approach you as soon as you get down the boat and offer you places to stay. They will be your friend if you do not have reservations. Try to haggle as low as you can. Houses with two airconditioned room can cost up to 4,000 pesos a day at peak season. Reasonable budget for peak season would be 500 pesos per person per night for airconditioned rooms, but you can actually get cheaper rates. Places near the beach may cost more because they are very accesible. Consider the distance of the place to stay to the beach and bars.

Bring cold cash as there are no ATM facilities in White Beach at the moment. Haggle in everything that you will buy. Anklets can be obtained for as low as 10 pesos for 3 pieces. Souvenir shirts can be as low as a bit under 100 bucks. You can haggle on boat rides by asking them for free use of gears, if you will hire boats for to snorkle etc. Have reservations for the boat ride back to Batangas a day before your scheduled trip.

White Beach is a place with very steep beaches, so beware, specially for people who do not know how to swim.

hi me and my buddy are plannin to go to galera this april (14,15,16,17) preferably in white beach but is on a tight budget (6k is our total money).  :cry:

What's the best route we could take? How much would the roundtrip usually cost?

Where's the best place (resort, villa or whatever) to stay na pasok sa budget namin?

(preferrably white beach)

How much would it cost us para sa accomodation?

How much for pocket money should be alotted especially para sa food/gimik?

thanks  :P

Total Money is 6,000 as in sa inyong lahat na? Parang hindi talaga kasya yun ah!

FARE ONE WAY:

100 - Alabang bus to pier

140 - ferry to white beach

Tip: Hourly ang alis ng ferry & maalon na kapag afternoon. Best is you're there by 6am para 7:30 nasa white beach na kayo & mauna kayong pili ng room.

GIMIKS:

If you plan to snorkel, 1,000 rent sa boat to go to the coral garden. And tig-50 rent sa aqua shoes, goggles & life vest. Then 100 each for a small banca to guide you (30 min yun).

Banana boat - 500 for each person

Since limited budget leisure diving is out kasi $95 siya.

Trekking - Punta ng Tukuran & Tamaraw Falls, jeepney rent is 1,200; entrance to falls 20 each; carabao paragos ride 300.

FOOD/DRINKS

If inuman talaga, better bili na lang kayo wine/alcoholic drinks sa mga stores doon & sa room na lang.

Food - Yung café around 80 per viand, mayroon meal na rin.

ACCOMODATION

Doon na kayo hanap, if matiyaga kayo you could find a room na for 6 & 1,000 lang per night. Or yun nga contact niyo yung refer ng mga mtc people.

Tips:

People will approach you as soon as you get down the boat and offer you places to stay. They will be your friend if you do not have reservations. Try to haggle as low as you can. Houses with two airconditioned room can cost up to 4,000 pesos a day at peak season. Reasonable budget for peak season would be 500 pesos per person per night for airconditioned rooms, but you can actually get cheaper rates. Places near the beach may cost more because they are very accesible. Consider the distance of the place to stay to the beach and bars.

Bring cold cash as there are no ATM facilities in White Beach at the moment. Haggle in everything that you will buy. Anklets can be obtained for as low as 10 pesos for 3 pieces. Souvenir shirts can be as low as a bit under 100 bucks. You can haggle on boat rides by asking them for free use of gears, if you will hire boats for to snorkle etc. Have reservations for the boat ride back to Batangas a day before your scheduled trip.

White Beach is a place with very steep beaches, so beware, specially for people who do not know how to swim.

hehehe parang chance passengers ba? :boo: :D 2 lang naman kme, so indi na jahe pag sa sand natulog hahaha :cool:

just been to galera over the weekend

padami na tao nung paalis kme so i doubt it if your gonna have a place to stay in unless youve already reservations off course

btw... try the supercut ferry.. regular ferry cost about P140 supercut would be P200

my tip,try the super cut...

the P140 ferry ride was annoying.. plus it doesnt look safe to me

mga tol... 5 kaming pupunta sa Galera(whitebeach) mga first week ng june kami punta,

meron kaya kami mkukuhang room na 1000 to 1500 per day?

para sa aming 5? bka may alam kayo mtc people... pls help.

Mayroon, you might get it even cheaper because that is the start of the off peak season. If it's off peak... just bargain. They'll give you a good price.

Edited by firealessandra
just been  to galera over the weekend

padami na tao nung paalis kme so i doubt it if your gonna have a place to stay in unless youve already reservations off course

btw... try the supercut ferry.. regular ferry cost about P140 supercut would be P200

my tip,try the super cut...

the P140 ferry ride was annoying.. plus it doesnt look safe to me

200 n ba ung supercut?

well actually ung superkawayan (regular ferry) mas safe un kase if ever na lumubog ung bangka chances are lulutan un .. unlike sa supercut lulubog talga un! hehe.. wala pa naman akong naririnig na incident na meron lumubog dun e...

its true na nakakiinis ung sa bangka.. lalo na pag madali k mahilo.. :sick:

one more thing .. lage ka tumawad dun.. bolahin lang ung mga vendors dun makakhua k n discount.. hahah