observations sa nightlife based on my recent visit

-i think at least 30% of the tourists are koreans, probably because korea already opened up. All couples and they don't go to clubs.

-the usual clubs are matamlay. People are just eating and chilling with their own groups. I'm not an expert clubber but I know a lethargic club crowd when I see one. Iba pa rin Bora dati.

-No KTVs, no espas. Had a foreigner friend tell me that before but I didn't believe it. When I went there, it's true pala. 

-honestly, avoid asking for es sa room service massage. Some will allow HJ but wont allow anything beyond that, even topless. Some would even be offended. They're used to foreigners giving them 500-1K tips after a wholesome massage, so they really don't need it.

-A lot of tranny walkers, a lot.

Point is, don't go to Boracay if you're after nightlife. It's not like before na. Best to go to Bora if you're with family or friends and you just want to chill around, drink and do water activities. 

1 hour ago, jamesbalingit said:

never check in henann . sobrang garapalan ang mga staff nila

bad service and the food was meh, considering na sobrang mahal

Sa Boracay ang suggestion ko either go for the 4-5 star resorts like Shang, Crimson, Lind, Two Seasons etc., or go sa mga very small, budget but clean hotels na hindi mala syndicate ang staff.

Yung mga kilala kong mid-range na kilalang hotels, pansin ko kasi dumidiskarte din ang mga staff at gusto magka extra income. Makulit, laging gusto ka irefer sa suki nilang establishment para may komisyon sila. Mamention mo lang na pupunta ka sa isang spa or bar, gusto pa nila samahan ka nila (para matimbre sa manager na sila nagrefer)

On 8/2/2022 at 8:07 PM, jamesbalingit said:

I have a different experience. Been staying sa Hennan ever since the pandemic happened and Boracay opened. They always upgrade us to a better room even if peak. Always accommodating ang staff and breakfast was ok (7/10). It’s always our first choice for biglaan trips. Kapag planned syempre sa 5star hotels. 

On 8/2/2022 at 8:07 PM, jamesbalingit said:

Okay naman experience namin with them last January.

Super okay yun room namin, paglabas pool na at konting lakad beach na. Halos walang tao nun January kse may RT PCR requirement pa.

Regarding night life that time, wala kse may curfew till 9pm lang. Balita ko now ang dami na ulit tao sa Boracay. 

i suggest you guys skip august and september kasi you really wont enjoy boracay pag maulan. pag umulan baha talaga ang d-mall at nagsasara na lang ang mga beachside establishments. You will wish na nasa nasa bahay ka na lang, unless of course type mo ang beach na maulan at malamig.

also, if its relevant to you, magsama na lang ng chicks. Dibaleng gumastos konti sa airfare at food at least sigurado ka na may kasama ka. Wala ka mappickup doon kasi lahat may kasamang BF unlike before grupo grupong magkakaibigan pmparty sa bora.