15 hours ago, AdLibitum said:

Anyone know how to start GPU Mining at home and is it profitable?

i know how to set up a gpu mining rig cause i own a couple. if you're planning to start now. given the gpu prices ROI will be around 10months to 1 year. less electric bill. pm me kung interested ka i can teach you

11 hours ago, Lolsbaka said:

Ano masasabi niyo about telegram signal groups? 

most of them are scam pumps. The ones that get the most out of it are the people in their "inner" circle. so don't be fooled. Still better to try and understand market cylce and from there plan your entry and exit strategy.

11 hours ago, Lolsbaka said:

Ano masasabi niyo about telegram signal groups? 

as mentioned by another in this group, mostly scam. avoid avoid avoid. They would actually dump a few hours before telling the rest of the group. Any group made in bad faith to scam others will always be questionable to join and will just end up scamming their own members

I've been pretty much a full time crypto investor since I went all in with savings in 2017 and spent hours daily following and studying this stuff.

My strategy is mainly investing in presales of coins before they start trading then selling them once they list on an exchange. I've tried a bit of everything but that's the most consistently profitable, reliable method for me.

Feel free to ask me anything! Crypto isn't going anywhere and is definitely our generation's easy chance to make generational wealth.

• Winner! (+1) 1