6 hours ago, Mad Damian said:

Kung settled.

syempre

agad agad magpapakita ng dokumento o resibo.

Eh hanggang ngayon iniwasan pa rin yung tanong at umiiwas.  Dinadaan na lang sa pag depensa ng kanyang mga troll army.

pero di bale.  Kapag napatalsikan na sya ni Sara at Gloria...tuloy muli ang pagka kolekta ng buwis. 😂😂😂

He already showed it. All you have to do is use Google wisely. Pinatalsik? Haha! Are you that clueless? Before making some idiotic assumptions, check out who the Speaker is. 

• Haha (+1) 1
On 12/6/2021 at 9:59 AM, NightWriter said:

Dear BBM, 

Can you please make Spanish as our second language again? the 1986 Constitution needs a lot of alterations. 

Please pass the Divorce decree so that the women wouldn't have to wait for 3 to 4 years in getting an annulment. I have to do that myself and it was difficult.

Bring back the Republic to the Philippines. I'll pray for your success. 

Kat 

he won so I hope he passes the DIVORCE bill...this is the only dark cloud that is always hanging above my head...

I cannot marry someone yet because I am still not annulled!!

:(

• 4 weeks later...

Thank the high heavens Sara agreed to be your VP. She was leading all surveys by a huge margin before she announced with finality she wont pursue the Presidency.

Thank LP too for their incompetence that people would rather have you than Lutang Leni despite your baggage.