• ADMINISTRATOR

Dear Bong,

The other week I was discussing your marketing position with my wife, and I agree with her. You just might win next year. But in order for you to win, the other side must accept defeat. There might be another EDSA next year when the yellows do not get what they want. Since you are now aligned with the incumbent, it will be convenient for the opposition to cry "cheating".

When that time comes, will you give way?

Dear Bongbong,

Sige lang, you can be sure of at least 40 million votes!

Di na mangyayari uli and EDSA People Power. Natuto na ang mga tao. 

Tingnan mo na lang, for several years already, palaging nilalangaw ang February 25 EDSA People Power day.

Yellows are now irrelevant. They died to irrelevance and were buried during the 2019 midterm elections.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, plug said:

Dear BBM,

Hindi na magkakatutoo ang prediction ng Anak ng Diyos kahit anointed ni D30 dahil umatras si BGO. So tuloy ang prediction ni Nostradamus para makatira ka muli sa Malacanang na ipinagawa ng iyong ama.

Ung Malacanang matagal ng nakatayo un during Colonial times ba right? Hindi si Former President Marcos ung nagpagawa nun.

Dear BBM, 

Can you please make Spanish as our second language again? the 1986 Constitution needs a lot of alterations. 

Please pass the Divorce decree so that the women wouldn't have to wait for 3 to 4 years in getting an annulment. I have to do that myself and it was difficult.

Bring back the Republic to the Philippines. I'll pray for your success. 

Kat 

• Like (+1) 1
On 12/6/2021 at 9:59 AM, NIGHTWRITER said:

Dear BBM, 

Can you please make Spanish as our second language again? the 1986 Constitution needs a lot of alterations. 

Please pass the Divorce decree so that the women wouldn't have to wait for 3 to 4 years in getting an annulment. I have to do that myself and it was difficult.

Bring back the Republic to the Philippines. I'll pray for your success. 

Kat 

Nuestros jóvenes necesitan aprender español para que puedan descubrir por sí mismos cuán rica era nuestra cultura antes de que los estadounidenses nos convirtieran en zombis de Hollywood.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear BBM,

Your and Sara's freight train is unstoppable. The best that they can do now is to try to disqualify you. However, their DQ cases are inherently weak. In the latest Pulse Asia survey, you lead the dumbass by 33% and even if you double the dumbass' survey numbers, you will still lead by 13%. The yellow trolls are in denial mode and can't accept it that you will be the next president. 

Sincerely yours,

lee

Edited by lee sawyer
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 1:52 AM, K0RN - RETIR3D said:

Dear Bong Bong, 

Congratulations for being the 17th President-Elect of the Philippines. 

Naman...huwag muna managinip, hindi pa tapos ang laban...dami bagahe ni BBM, haay...sana matuto tayo!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...