• ADMINISTRATOR

Dear Sara,

I am willing to sit as consultant in any part of your government that has something to do with science ang engineering, or the misrepresented Night Entertainment sector. Here are my features:

• I will work for free
  • I speak your dialect
  • I'm experienced in dealing with all sorts of problem (technical and social)

Best of luck in the coming elections.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/27/2021 at 2:58 PM, plug said:

Dear Sara,

SARAdo na ba talaga na iwanan mo ang iyong ama sa kanyang strategy for 2022? Ayan tuloy siya at mga followers nalito at hindi alam ang gagawin. Paulit ulit na lang ang sinasabi.

Dear Sara,

Good job as what Du30 did in his last election.  Making your opponents lost while making them think your supporters are the one lost. :D :D :D  

• 4 months later...

Dear Sara ! You do know eventually you will be marginalized and rendered inutile .

The Marcoses will never allow anyone but another  Marcos to rule after.  If that was your agreement with the former dictators' son you will realize later it will never come true.

So I hope whatever quid pro quo you did was worth it .

On 5/11/2022 at 11:23 AM, FF said:

J.P. Morgan drops PH to bottom of Asean investment preference list after May 9 polls

Dear Sara simula pa lang ito.

Part of the link says: 

J.P. Morgan did not mention Marcos’ name in the May 9 report that flagged rising risks from high public debt and surging inflation – factors it said would slow economic growth and hurt corporate profits.

It seems you may not fully understand market dynamics. 

46 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Part of the link says: 

J.P. Morgan did not mention Marcos’ name in the May 9 report that flagged rising risks from high public debt and surging inflation – factors it said would slow economic growth and hurt corporate profits.

It seems you may not fully understand market dynamics. 

Unfortunately I don"t know who I'm talking to to clarify the issue  as he has chosen to hide under the cloak of anonymity. And hey comrade (whoever you are) if you're looking for the name Marcos I made in bold .You cant miss it.

INVESTOR CONCERNS

In its Philippine Strategy Flash report, which was released before the May 9 polls, J.P. Morgan also listed investor concerns under a Marcos presidency based on feedback in the last 3 months.

Investor concerns include:

• potential for reassessing the administration's stance on major private sector business families based on past alignments or historical group positions on issues around the earlier Marcos regime
  • policy questions "given the candidate's lack of an articulated substantive economic platform" and his seemingly limited access for traditional media such as the pre-election debates and interviews
  • absence of meaningful track record as a government official
  • perception based on the legacy of Marcos Sr's regime

Philippine shares opened lower on Tuesday at the 6,632 level, down by 1.89 percent before climbing back and closing at the 6,720.93 level.

“We recommend selling in a possible post-election hope rally…Philippines equities face myriad challenges including twin deficits, higher inflation, slower government spending in the quarters after the election (transition pain), high public debt, risk of a valuation de rating  and potential earnings growth disappointment,” said JP Morgan.

“We expect re-opening benefits for the GDP (Gross Domestic Product) growth trajectory to wane next year and put strong pressure on the government to delver on capital outlay spending acceleration,” it added.

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 1
7 hours ago, FF said:

Unfortunately I don"t know who I'm talking to to clarify the issue  as he has chosen to hide under the cloak of anonymity. And hey comrade (whoever you are) if you're looking for the name Marcos I made in bold .You cant miss it.

INVESTOR CONCERNS

In its Philippine Strategy Flash report, which was released before the May 9 polls, J.P. Morgan also listed investor concerns under a Marcos presidency based on feedback in the last 3 months.

Investor concerns include:

• potential for reassessing the administration's stance on major private sector business families based on past alignments or historical group positions on issues around the earlier Marcos regime
  • policy questions "given the candidate's lack of an articulated substantive economic platform" and his seemingly limited access for traditional media such as the pre-election debates and interviews
  • absence of meaningful track record as a government official
  • perception based on the legacy of Marcos Sr's regime

Philippine shares opened lower on Tuesday at the 6,632 level, down by 1.89 percent before climbing back and closing at the 6,720.93 level.

“We recommend selling in a possible post-election hope rally…Philippines equities face myriad challenges including twin deficits, higher inflation, slower government spending in the quarters after the election (transition pain), high public debt, risk of a valuation de rating  and potential earnings growth disappointment,” said JP Morgan.

“We expect re-opening benefits for the GDP (Gross Domestic Product) growth trajectory to wane next year and put strong pressure on the government to delver on capital outlay spending acceleration,” it added.

How heavy JP Morgan is invested in PH? 

USD43.4 Million. As if they make a significant contribution to our economy? BTW, they invest in the companies of old oligarchs baka alam nila bababa performance LOL ...

https://am.jpmorgan.com/content/dam/jpm-am-aem/asiapacific/hk/en/literature/fact-sheet/jpmorgan_philippine_e.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3_2hscpYXZRtvQvsjLBzYVq1gay52cH9FrBHF_xhuC96tBk29XAQykpbY