• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Chiananicole said:

1:A mistake repeated more than once is a decision

2: Opportunity comes ones in lifetime

3:Life is not a rehearsal,,Each day is a new show:No repeat no rewind

Good ideas.

1.  a mistake repeatedly committed is kabobohan haha

2. Opportunity is created that we must take advantage of.

3. History repeats itself so what happened yesterday may happen again.

• Like (+1) 1

BEFORE YOU SLEEP WITH HER

Before you sleep with her…. You finally got her! Now she is in your bed. You help her remove her cloth! You have removed your cloth too. See her curves. Wow now, you are so hard, and she is horny too, hey before you sex her, kindly ask yourself about these 10 things; .

1#. Do you really love her? Yea, I know you like her buttocks… I know she has big breasts or you just enjoy rubbing those breasts… I know you like the way she talks. But do you really love the person she is?

2#. After sleeping with her, what next? Will you still love that breasts? Will you still love her smile?

3#. What if she gets pregnant? Will she face the world alone or will you stand by her? Are you ready to stand as a man and say yes! I am responsible? We both did it, it is our Baby! Or will you look for excuses?

4#. If she calls to tell you that she is pregnant, will you tell her to abort it and risk her life or will you tell her to keep the baby?

5#. Very important, if she gives birth, can you take care of the baby? Can you meet the emotional, mental, psychological and financial demands?

6#. Is she someone you can marry or someone you just want to sleep with? Imagine if this was your sister with someone else.

7#. If she is good enough for you to sleep with, why can’t she be good enough to be your wife?

8#. Why can’t you marry her as your wife and then enjoy all after?

9#. If you sleep with her and leave her. Think about how sad it will be… Think about the pains and the sorrows. Imagine if this is done to your child! .

10# Think about tomorrow. Don’t just think about today I know you just want to do it! your hormones are up. . => What will happen when your hormones are down ?????!!!?! 
Otherwise...
This Just a piece of Advice for the youth, think or ask yourself this question before you take the next step.

#inspiration_life

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT IS THE BEAUTY OF LIFE?

Look at the picture below and  answer these questions
1. Where is the money that has made you so disrespectful ?
2. Where is the beauty that has made you so proud and pompous ?
3. Where are the cars that have made you a colossus over people ?
4. Where are the certificates and accolades  that have made you a CEO, and therefore your workers play second fiddle to you? 
5 Where are the friends that flank you to fool ?
6  How beautiful are you in the grave ?
7. Where are the property for which you are willing to even kill a fellow human being to get?

It is GOOD to be RICH, it is GOOD to OWN PROPERTY, It is IS GOOD to be BEAUTIFUL ,BUT IN ALL THESE, LET HUMANITY be your PRIORITY.

THE GRAVE IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT THE RICH AND THE POOR BECOME EQUAL. ENJOY YOUR WEALTH,BUT  LET HUMANITY BE FIRST.

Inspiration_life_saying_and_lessons.

Life would have been normal. The day might have started early;  exploring around, looking for food, water, and a bit of thrill from the chase of a predator.

And then, as it happens to most, a slide into the ditch; between two hard rocks the poor animal finds itself and obviously, there is no hope of coming out on its own.

There must have been a cry of distress,  lots of it. Despair crept in...but the place is deep, rocky, and maneuvering it would have been impossible for potential helpers. 

Or maybe they didn't hear the wailing of despair at all Or maybe they did but it didn't make a difference to them or it had become normal to be in distress.

Or even, they heard but assumed. How sad? I feel for the animal. And I feel more for us humans...many trapped among us, they are crying for help but we either are not hearing or our minds are handling too much of our own to hear another's.

How can we still be each other's (brother's) keeper even in these times? We may not hear the cry for help but we definitely will hear the call of loss.

Are you gonna show care and love to those in your circle who need it? Parents, siblings, friends, strangers? Are you?

inspiration_life_saying_and_lessons

Did you know? 
When an Eagle builds it's nest, it collects thorny branches and use them as a foundation for the nest. Then, the eagle collects soft feathers to cover the thorns.

When the Baby Eagle's are old enough to fly but are too relaxed because of the comfort of the nest, the mother Eagle removes the feathers so that the baby's can feel the pain of the thorns and know that its time to leave the nest and fly on their own.

It's similar to this;  When God wants to move you to higher ground, he will remove the soft feathers of the comfort zone you're in so you can experience the painful thorns.

The purpose of God taking you through pain and struggle is not to harm you, but to make you know it's time to fly.

He who is Mighty loves you and is doing mighty things for His purposes to be fulfilled.
Be encouraged when you're facing difficulties in life. Whenever pain comes, try to fly. It's God's way of telling you to get out of comfort and fly to higher levels.

inspirtion_life_saying_and_lessons

THOSE LADIES LIKE SHOWING OFF THEIR BODIES TO THE PUBLIC.

My sister👉, everything that God made valuable in this world is well covered and hardly to see, find or get.

1. where do you find diamond? deep in the ground, covered and protected.

2. where do you find pearls? deep at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.

3. where do you find Gold? way down in the mile, covered over with layers of rocks and to get them, you have to work hard and dig deep down to get them.

"your body is secret and unique" you are the far more precious than Gold, diamond or pearls and you should be covered too. if you keep your treasured mineral just like gold, diamond or pearls, deeply covered up, the debutable mining organization with the requisite machinery will fly down and conduct years of extensive exploration.

first, they will contact your government (family), sign professional contracts (wedding) and mine you professional ( legal marriage). but if you leave your precious minerals uncovered on the surface of the earth, you only attract alot of illegal to come and mine you illegally. everybody will just pick up their crude instrument and just have a dig on you just freely like that. keep your bodies deeply covered so that it invite professional miner's to chase you.

dress well and decent. Stop media exposure.

inspirtion_life-saying_and_lessons