What Do You Really Feel Now During This Pandemic?

Worried. My dreams. I used to be inspired to work, so I can pursue my dreams. But the visions in my head are getting hazy, white, blurred. I can no longer visualize myself and my kids walking in our favorite beaches. I'm worried if I will ever make it through this. But I have to.

I have to look at my list of happy thoughts, everyday, because I must make it.

HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL?

• 2 weeks later...

malungkot, stressful at depressing, madami plans na di natuloy lalo last year, my anxiety this pandemic grows buti nalang nandyan yung family, friends, kalaro online, mga gaming streamer na nagpapatawa shoutout sa dota2 community also sa lupon, also sa mga vlogs lalo sa team payaman haha nawawala stress at pagod sa work, even though na mas nakakatipid kasi nga wfh pero di mo kasi malabas yung stress at hinanaing sa office haha kasi naghalo yung stess sa bahay at sa office haha, wala na kasi bonding sa mga tropa inom dyan at kung ano ano pa hahaha, hope this pandemic ends para makalabas na uli na walang face mask at wala na restrictions haha

Edited by IgniT1on
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When the Pandemic started and the hard lock down was imposed, I got to drive around the metro as I was an APOR. There was no traffic except for the bottlenecks created at checkpoints. I got to drive freely from points A to B without traffic. It was eerie driving with no vehicles around. Driving at 9pm felt more like driving at 3am.

Hotels and malls were open but there were no people, the streets were deserted. It was like a scene taken from one of those post-apocalyptic, dystopian movies. 

The good thing about the pandemic-induced lock down is the lack of traffic and no crowds at malls. I kinda enjoyed that and was getting used to it already.

as an introvert namanage ko naman tong pandemic relatively easier compared to others.

i have a job. even got promoted and received additional perks from it. at least 12million lost theirs. 

my immediate family is still intact. i have not lost anyone within the nuclear circle. 

got to try out new things. started a business. learned freelance stuff. cooked. studied. adopted stray pets partida i am not an animal lover. 

still, it has taken a toll. 

i still lost friends and relatives - - - people whom i trust, love and looked up to. 

reaching out has some restraints. i cant be immediately there para sa mga nangangailangan saken. 

nawala yung "stress outlets". travel has eased up but is still limited. even having a quiet coffee moment outside you have to be vigilant. basketball and parties with friends has to be ridiculously organized.

im still alive. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...