This Section is a List of Boutique Hotels and Vacation Rentals

• ADMINISTRATOR

This section is inspired by Netfix's "The World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals"

The idea behind The World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals is that hosts Luis D. Ortiz, Jo Franco and Megan Batoon visit accommodations available for rent around the world. Each host is tasked with a different kind of rental to look for; Ortiz seeks out high luxury rentals, Batoon seeks rentals that are affordable but give a lot of bang for the buck, and Franco looks for unique accommodations, ones that are either in unusual locations or tied to interesting local experiences.

A boutique hotel is a small hotel which typically has between 10 and 100 rooms in settings with upscale accommodations and individualized unique selling points.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Although I haven't been to this place, i was thinking of planning to drive there from Manila. I just saw this somewhere in the net and it's called "Punta Tierra Blanca" located in Catanauan, Quezon, based from waze its a 200+km drive from Manila. I just so some pictures and it looks very good. Just wondering if anyone can tell me if it's really worthwhile to visit?

This is link to their website:

https://www.tierrablancaph.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mrmaldito123 said:

Magkano po rent? 

Try check lang loves sa siye search lang koregon villas :)

4 hours ago, ryan_bangs said:

been a while to see this place... 2018 ung last... after an adult event.:D

True! Ok siya pag adult party 😉

3 hours ago, METALFREAK said:

Looks like a Nice play to stay!!!

O yess!

• 2 weeks later...