Why Sex Work Is Integral To Society

May option ho kayo na iignore yung mga troll. Nasa settings lang ho ng profile niyo. Hindi niyo na makikita mga posts ng kinaiinisan niyo, masaya pa ang visit niyo sa MTC. :)

bless you dearie I just did . It's so refreshing to see this thread without the toxicity !

Hahahha parang foods ba?? Parang ulam ba ??nakakasawa?? Hahahha dipindi yn Sa mg asawa kung magaling sa kama at hindi pabaya sa katawan nya .kung kuntinto ka talaga hindi kailangan mgpa service sa iba! Dahil pariho pariho lng ang lasa at mukha walang pgkaiba!.

I dont think so. So can we explain why some of the prettiest faces in the showbiz industry known for their wild sexual personalities end up getting a divorce over third parties?

• Like (+1) 1

Hahahha parang foods ba?? Parang ulam ba ??nakakasawa?? Hahahha dipindi yn Sa mg asawa kung magaling sa kama at hindi pabaya sa katawan nya .kung kuntinto ka talaga hindi kailangan mgpa service sa iba! Dahil pariho pariho lng ang lasa at mukha walang pgkaiba!.

Following your example ...kahit masarap ang steak pag araw araw nakakasawa. that is from a purely sexual point of view. Pero our wives and gfs are more than a piece of meat . . Men look outside for sex pwedeng sabihing SAWA na sa ulam kaya bumibili minsan sa carinderia / resto / five star resto ( depende sa budget dba ? ) Pero bumili lang sana ng ulam ...wag lang I-UWI pati kaldero,

Edited by FF

I dont think so. So can we explain why some of the prettiest faces in the showbiz industry known for their wild sexual personalities end up getting a divorce over third parties?

agree po miss mia . Iba ung masarap sa KAMA sa masarap KASAMA. Relationships are a complex thing. Like it or not when sexual attraction fades so does intimacy with your partner. However there is more to a relationship than sex . Honestly when a man seeks sex outside the relationship doesnt mean he doesnt love his partner. I'm sure I'll get a lot of flak on this .

As one friend says ... bigay mo ung katawan mo pero wag ang puso mo .

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 1

Speaking for myself only, I agree with FF. I am in a good marriage and successful too if I might add, but I am the most ahppiest and fulfilled if I am sexually satisfied and that means a lot of diverse companionship. A number of years back, I remember i had a good professional success, but it was still somehow missing something. And it's not just the sex, I also am most happy when I've had a good, light but deep conversation with my partner of the moment. When I get so sick of all the pretensions and masks that we have to wear at work, in business, or even with my family, it's gives me somehow a great relief to be just a real man again with real desires and experiencing a frank and unpretentious sexual episode with a girl who feels the same. I guess human beings are so complex that we can't be really slotted in the convenient ways that normal society would have. In this oandemic especially, with lots of people being there one moment, gone the next, I am mindful really that I have to "go for it", meaning go for the things that give me the greatest fulfillment without any regret because who knows, in just a few days, I might catch the virus and be gone just like that.

• Like (+1) 2

bigla kong naalala ang linyang ito sa mga phone sex commercials noong 1990's habang binabasa ko ang thread na ito: "Ikaw ba'y nalulungkot? Walang makausap?..."

from a religious perspective, sex outside the confines of marriage is a sin. that's probably the reason why sex education is not discussed extensively in school because the powers that be deemed it taboo and might trigger an increase in premarital sex and teenage pregnancies. but we sometimes feel the desire to satisfy our sexual needs, and our partners are not always in the mood for that. while masturbation can satisfy that craving, iba parin kapag may katalik because sex is not meant to be done solo as its original purpose is to procreate.

sex can sometimes be a form of therapy. after all, happy hormones are released whenever we reach orgasm. heck, the dildo was invented supposedly to treat women from hysteria, not to mention that men who ejaculate frequently have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer.

while societies consider sex work as immoral, it is an integral part of such societies. after all, sex work, prostitution in particular, will not be regarded as one of the oldest professions in the world kung hindi ito integral.

Edited by Pardskie23
  • Like (+1) 1

bigla kong naalala ang linyang ito sa mga phone sex commercials noong 1990's habang binabasa ko ang thread na ito: "Ikaw ba'y nalulungkot? Walang makausap?..."

from a religious perspective, sex outside the confines of marriage is a sin. that's probably the reason why sex education is not discussed extensively in school because the powers that be deemed it taboo and might trigger an increase in premarital sex and teenage pregnancies. but we sometimes feel the desire to satisfy our sexual needs, and our partners are not always in the mood for that. while masturbation can satisfy that craving, iba parin kapag may katalik because sex is not meant to be done solo as its original purpose is to procreate.

sex can sometimes be a form of therapy. after all, happy hormones are released whenever we reach orgasm. heck, the dildo was invented supposedly to treat women from hysteria, not to mention that men who ejaculate frequently have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer.

while societies consider sex work as immoral, it is an integral part of such societies. after all, sex work, prostitution in particular, will not be regarded as one of the oldest professions in the world kung hindi ito integral.

There is alot of misconception in religious perspective. Some religion says you cannot have sex unless you are married and only to that person, however nature is more extensive than religions. Something religious preachers might not understand. Ang dami na naloloko ng religion to a point it has become a weapon to some whereas some religions are teaching young that sex is bad generally, I've met one sayang super ganda pa naman niya. Though I believe that yes once you are married that is, since it is a commitment. Other than that some relationships are also messed up after marriage due to sexual incompatibility and what ifs (fantasy).

The society just needs to accept facts and be mindful about it, not just bashing it for its against there morals and codes. Lalo na ngayon hook up generation ang Gen Z, there are alot of minors who meets up just for the experience and camaraderie. Where kids have access to social media, selling her body online to older viewers. Just look at twitter, facebook groups and instagram post.

Integral, not exactly but we all want to have options.

There is alot of misconception in religious perspective. Some religion says you cannot have sex unless you are married and only to that person, however nature is more extensive than religions. Something religious preachers might not understand. Ang dami na naloloko ng religion to a point it has become a weapon to some whereas some religions are teaching young that sex is bad generally, I've met one sayang super ganda pa naman niya. Though I believe that yes once you are married that is, since it is a commitment. Other than that some relationships are also messed up after marriage due to sexual incompatibility and what ifs (fantasy).

The society just needs to accept facts and be mindful about it, not just bashing it for its against there morals and codes. Lalo na ngayon hook up generation ang Gen Z, there are alot of minors who meets up just for the experience and camaraderie. Where kids have access to social media, selling her body online to older viewers. Just look at twitter, facebook groups and instagram post.

Integral, not exactly but we all want to have options.

religion should be obsolete. nobody follows the teachings anyway. people just f*ck around like wild animals

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...