Random Thoughts Thread

• 3 weeks later...

He gave me a list of their assets and said ‘ Look there’s absolutely nothing for you to worry about, my kids are taken cared for, my wife  got this really good insurance and blah blah blah’. I looked weary at him  and asked ‘ Who are the people who will handle the trust fund? Who will take care of your children when you’re gone?”.

The answer is obvious, there wasn’t any plan. He has  kids with learning disabilities and a wife who drinks like a sailor and smokes like a chimney, and he gave me a tall list of his assets, and I knew I hit a nerve because he started ranting at me and learing away from the subject. 

It’s sad when the last person in your family wouldn’t even see the reality of things. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If we never learn to harvest gaseous resources in our solar system, a time will come when the average person cannot enjoy the simple joys of ballons because our helium supply is finite and escapes into space in the upper atmosphere and we currently can't reharvest the escaping helium.

• 4 weeks later...