Falling For A Client - (For Theras' Perspective Only)

51 minutes ago, Howdy Doody said:

How would you feel a celebrated Thera that during the lockdown found work in a BPO? And since stuck it out as a call center agent even when MPs and SPAs have already resumed operations. She is definitely determined to turn her back on this business despite earning a fraction of what she used to earn. Also changed completely her lifestyle and spending habits. Do you think she isĀ  worthy to be given a second chance in marriage?

Definitely

1 hour ago, Howdy Doody said:

How would you feel a celebrated Thera that during the lockdown found work in a BPO? And since stuck it out as a call center agent even when MPs and SPAs have already resumed operations. She is definitely determined to turn her back on this business despite earning a fraction of what she used to earn. Also changed completely her lifestyle and spending habits. Do you think she isĀ  worthy to be given a second chance in marriage?

Everyone deserves second chances as long as they're committed to stick to it for better or for worse.Ā 

3 hours ago, Eunice of Clam said:

bakit naman no ? kung ayaw mo makabasa ng mga alm mong nakakasakit why not di mo alisin sa gantong trabaho ? kaya naman nya siguro mag bago para sa inyo kung mahal ka tlga basta tulungan para makaalis at dina bumalik sa gantong work ? sypre kaya monga sya minahal kasi nga di mo sya hinusgahan sa sitwasyon nya kaya mo tanggapin anu ang past nya ? tama ba ?Ā 

tama naman yun miss EUNICE but personally, if wala namang balak magbago nung thera, what's the use di ba? I think mararamdaman mo naman yun if ever...

di naman offensive posts ko since this is just my opinion!

10 hours ago, Eunice of Clam said:

bakit naman no ? kung ayaw mo makabasa ng mga alm mong nakakasakit why not di mo alisin sa gantong trabaho ? kaya naman nya siguro mag bago para sa inyo kung mahal ka tlga basta tulungan para makaalis at dina bumalik sa gantong work ? sypre kaya monga sya minahal kasi nga di mo sya hinusgahan sa sitwasyon nya kaya mo tanggapin anu ang past nya ? tama ba ?Ā 

applicable yan if may business or managerial position yung lalaki

if average i think babalik talaga sa spa yung giri to cover up the finances

isa pa big factor kung breadwinner pa si thera.

• Like (+1) 1
15 hours ago, Eunice of Clam said:

Ā 

Nicely said Ms. @Eunice of Clam! Correct, I totally agree with you. It takes some effort naman on both parties talaga. Like I said in another thread, si thera and the guy must be ready to get into some compromises. Kung financially well off si guy, mas madali. Like he earns 50k or more DAILY (not monthly ha šŸ˜), madali for them. Meron businesses, they don't need to work. Thera, usually a strong woman who has the guts to deal with all types of people, can even help the guy. Lalo na if the thera is from a high end spa na really pretty and sexy, malaking tulong yun sa business ni guy.Ā 

You know what, I really admire some theras in TV Spa and EA Wellness who are also studying. Suki ko yung marami dun. Grabe! Salute ako sa kanila. I never look at them as theras. But as future millionaires. They're even smarter than me when making some decisions.Ā 

Can you fall for them? Definitely!šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

On 9/19/2021 at 8:28 PM, Lexi of TVS said:

Hahaha sige na nga šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Hi beshy @Lexi of TVS, bakit parang ikaw pa yong affected?šŸ˜ā˜ŗ

Tanong: how do you screen prospective suitors pala? Kasi di naman biglaan yan, di ba? Paano ba nag start? Like, can you tell na etong si Kid Fighter seryoso o hindi? Sa simula pa lang,Ā  paano mo ma assess na mukhang pwede naman ata pagbigyan? Kasi maraming guys na, well alam mo na, nakita ng isang magandang Anghel. So ayun, ikaw nilapitan ka nya, he is offering "forever love". Are you gonna give him a chance? What should be the requirements for you to start entertaining the thought? Or since he is a client, so c'mon dude, it's gotta be outright rejection from the very start. Or should you test him first? Like, okay, dapat hindi seloso at hindi possessive si client. What'sĀ  next? Thanks Beshy! Ingat po. God bless.ā˜ŗšŸ‘šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

14 hours ago, KID FIGHTER said:

Ā 

Nicely said Ms. @Eunice of Clam! Correct, I totally agree with you. It takes some effort naman on both parties talaga. Like I said in another thread, si thera and the guy must be ready to get into some compromises. Kung financially well off si guy, mas madali. Like he earns 50k or more DAILY (not monthly ha šŸ˜), madali for them. Meron businesses, they don't need to work. Thera, usually a strong woman who has the guts to deal with all types of people, can even help the guy. Lalo na if the thera is from a high end spa na really pretty and sexy, malaking tulong yun sa business ni guy.Ā 

You know what, I really admire some theras in TV Spa and EA Wellness who are also studying. Suki ko yung marami dun. Grabe! Salute ako sa kanila. I never look at them as theras. But as future millionaires. They're even smarter than me when making some decisions.Ā 

Can you fall for them? Definitely!šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

oo naman. i went briefly into the antigen testing business and one of my top sales performers was a former service provider. magalang , masipag , matiyaga , pasensiyosa , maganda. Easily the kind of woman you would definitely fall for. Went back to the industry for the lack of other opportunities ( covid nga dba). I sent feelers thru the handler but when she found out it was me she said no. Felt awkward siguro. And maybe embarassing for her.Ā  sayang. I would have wanted to know her better .

• Winner! (+1) 2
13 hours ago, Asahina aya said:

itā€™s better pure business only šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œno heart involve šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ

Thanks! But do you believe that it will remain that way forever? I always extend 1 or 2 more hours with my fave theras in high end spas. Just to listen to them. Most of them have great plans. Like "pag tapos na ko studies ko, hihinto na rin ako." "After 1 more year, aalis na ko dito at mag business." "Kaka start ko lang. Kayo po 1st guest ko dito sa spa. Ipon lang ko tapos hihinto na."Ā 

After your spa life, automatic po ba na excluded na sa mga manliligaw ang former guests? Basta naging guest mo dati, bawal na maging jowa mo?

3 minutes ago, KID FIGHTER said:

Thanks! But do you believe that it will remain that way forever? I always extend 1 or 2 more hours with my fave theras in high end spas. Just to listen to them. Most of them have great plans. Like "pag tapos na ko studies ko, hihinto na rin ako." "After 1 more year, aalis na ko dito at mag business." "Kaka start ko lang. Kayo po 1st guest ko dito sa spa. Ipon lang ko tapos hihinto na."Ā 

After your spa life, automatic po ba na excluded na sa mga manliligaw ang former guests? Basta naging guest mo dati, bawal na maging jowa mo?

boss kid ...maybe she went through a particularly painful experience ( or two or three or four .....) once burnt , twice shy. All of us have dreams and am pretty sure this applies to service providersĀ  in particular. the income generating period for a girl in this industry is pretty short and theras who are smart enough to save ( provided that they are not the main financial providers for their family ) and study have a leg up on having a better future.

My heart goes out to the unluckier ones ( particularly the single moms who weren'tĀ  able to finish college ) as the outlook may not be promising at all.

• Winner! (+1) 3

many years ago ... i found myself feeling jaded na with the play for pay scene. It had lost its luster and thrill. Tapos I met this pretty teen studentĀ  ( who due to hardship wasĀ  just a month into the callout industry). We fell deeply in love ( and lust lol ). She was my love and my lust combined.Ā 

I stopped my play for pay hobby and pouredĀ  my available time and resources into guiding and supporting her. After graduation she went into business .Many failed but she kept trying ( with my full encouragement and support ). Along with her I also guided and supported her bright youngĀ  sis ( who graduated , worked with me briefly then set up her own trading biz !)

Today my ex is happily married and very successful with her own thriving business. And we remain friends to this day . Looking back , I can say this is one of theĀ  things in my life I can be proud of.

Before her was a madamĀ  ( running a string of girls )Ā  who i kinda fell for ( not as hard tho).It was short lived but in that short time we were togetherĀ  I helped professionalize her business ( financial advise and planning , cash flow management , book keeping , online marketing etc ). Again today a happily married woman with a thriving business . And again friends pa rin kami till today.

So sometimes the fairy tale DOES come true. šŸ˜˜

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Eugene8888 said:

Guys may nakita na ba kayong nagkatuluyan na thera at client? Yung may happy ever after sila sa huli

Ā 

Marami na. I was a secondary sponsor in a wedding in Tagaytay between my friend and a thera. I even had sex with that thera twice before she became a jowa of my friend. Another case was between a GRO and another friend. Nakuha ko once yung girl na yun. Hinintay ko naman magpakasal tong new couple na FB friends ko pareho. When the girl was only 18, daming pumila sa kanya every day dun sa MP na yun. So, let's wait ang see.

1 hour ago, Eugene8888 said:

Guys may nakita na ba kayong nagkatuluyan na thera at client? Yung may happy ever after sila sa huli

mayroon...yung chinese client pinakasalan yung thera and is now an influencer sa Instagram. Buntis siya ngayon sa second child nya. Kapatid siya ng owner at dati rin thera ng Dreamscape sa mandaluyong.

On 4/1/2022 at 2:52 PM, Eugene8888 said:

Isa ka talagang alamat @KID FIGHTERĀ šŸ˜…Ā balang araw makakasunod din ako sa yapak mo idol!

Thanks Sir Boss @Eugene8888Ā for your appreciation! I'm just an ordinary boy na nagpapalimos sa Quiapo sir boss. If you have time, meron inuman dito sa Sunrise right now. Meron unli beer šŸŗ.Ā  Meron din Chivas Regal, Johnnie Walker and Fundador (dala ko). Birthday ng isang GM so I promised to take care of the drinks. Thanks Sir!

On 8/24/2021 at 9:07 AM, id6230 said:

Love is an enigma. Humans have interpreted it from one idea to the other extreme. Ā It is for you as an individual to figure out the meaning to yourself. A lot of external ideas can influence your perception of LOVE. Ā So a Therapist love to a client or vice versa is just one example of the many meanings of the idea of LOVE. Ā So an expression of love between two individuals is just as complex as other kinds of love.

Very well said šŸ™‚

• 4 weeks later...