16 hours ago, camiar said:

Pinanood mo ba ang video? Please do so. You are free to shoot it full of holes kung may makita kang hindi totoo.

Of course I watched it kaya po nagreply ako sa inyo.. Sir kapag po magbibigay kayo ng sources, please lang wag vlog. Parang di naman tayo nag thesis nung highschool at college niyan.. Kumuha po kayo ng reference na hindi bias dun sa pinaguusapan. I have read your comments and arguments in other politics related section, parang di ka po nakatira sa Pilipinas e.. Parang clueless po kayo sa totoong nangyayari sa bansa hehe.

Since you are his subscriber watching his vlog, i suppose you watched yung episode ng Kuryente? Basta may hangin, hindi raw nagkakaron ng power outage ang Ilocos? 🤔 Alam niyo po ba specifics ng WInd Turbines? Minimum Requirements at Efficiency? Percentage ng convertible (Kinetic) energy? Also you brought up "engineers" in the discussion.. Share ko lang na i'm an REE RME.. Sobrang cringey on how he explains everything na power related..  Ang dali talaga mag memorize ng konting numbers, ano po?  I'll end it here and sana po makapag discern po kayo sa tunay na nangyayari sa bansa.. 🙏

4 hours ago, Soujin00 said:

Of course I watched it kaya po nagreply ako sa inyo.. Sir kapag po magbibigay kayo ng sources, please lang wag vlog. Parang di naman tayo nag thesis nung highschool at college niyan.. Kumuha po kayo ng reference na hindi bias dun sa pinaguusapan. I have read your comments and arguments in other politics related section, parang di ka po nakatira sa Pilipinas e.. Parang clueless po kayo sa totoong nangyayari sa bansa hehe.

Since you are his subscriber watching his vlog, i suppose you watched yung episode ng Kuryente? Basta may hangin, hindi raw nagkakaron ng power outage ang Ilocos? 🤔 Alam niyo po ba specifics ng WInd Turbines? Minimum Requirements at Efficiency? Percentage ng convertible (Kinetic) energy? Also you brought up "engineers" in the discussion.. Share ko lang na i'm an REE RME.. Sobrang cringey on how he explains everything na power related..  Ang dali talaga mag memorize ng konting numbers, ano po?  I'll end it here and sana po makapag discern po kayo sa tunay na nangyayari sa bansa.. 🙏

You claimed that he has no contribution in the conceptualization or financing of the project. He just happened to be the Governor at that time.

If your concept of "contribution" is limited to the technical and engineering efforts of the projects, then your perspective is too narrow. Huge projects like this needs political will and legislative intervention. Somebody has to make policies and guidelines to make it possible for the government to allow proponents to see the pioneering projects through. His contribution is in this area - government facilitation.

I chose that video precisely because BBM said in it that he was the governor at the time of the project. The concept was presented to him. He  initially found the proposed project unfeasible until a couple of years later when WTO offered carbon credits. It made the wind project economically feasible due to application of Carbon Credits. He, in his capacity as governor spearheaded the drafting of DENR and DOE policy guidelines to facilitate the justification of the project, at a time when the Philippine government still has no policy guidelines yet for wind energy projects. He talked to financiers and foreign governments to facilitate commitment to funds. All this, he described in the video. 

As for me, I believe what he said was true because of my previous similar experience working in the very first Build-Operate-and-Transfer (BOT) Power Plant project in the Philippines. It was initiated at a time when the DOE still has no policy guidelines on BOT type projects. Our company took a couple of years to draft the BOT guidelines for the government to adapt. It involved talking to different agencies like BOI, DBM, DOE etc... The BOT policy draft our company made became the precedent for allowing future succeeding BOT power plant projects in the Philippines.

All the difficulties BBM said he went through, we also experienced in similar manner. That's why I find BBM's statements to be believable.

P.S.

If you find my views different, maybe it's because I am surrounded by a widely diverse types of people coming from both sides of the spectrum. It helps me come up with my own perspective. If a person keep company only with like-minded persons as his circle of friends, one's perspective will eventually narrow.

Edited by camiar
  • 4 weeks later...

https://www.bworldonline.com/ac-energy-to-take-control-of-three-ilocos-wind-farms/

Why are we even including Bangui wind farm as BBM achievement when its a private property. How do we expect him to takeover all utilities current owned privately when this crowned achievement is Ayala owned? Even the Malampaya is currently being taken over by Uy during the current administration.

Its like Belmonte family including Trinoma and other private properties built in QC as their achievements.

Again vlogs are not a valid reference. Anyone can create vlogs but not everyone can have peer reviewed documents published.

Imagine vlogger focuses on history and history revisionisms becomes the basis of truth in the future, just release a vlogs here and there and Gloria will be the next Mother Theresa.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Dear Leni,

Do you even know the last name of Naruto or dragon ball kung sino man you are trying to imitate? 

Pinagtatawanan ka nalang sa tiktok mo. Yup you gained media exposure because of that act but i doubt if children who loves to watch naruto can vote😂

Edited by Cabalen
On 11/26/2021 at 6:28 PM, Linead96 said:

https://www.bworldonline.com/ac-energy-to-take-control-of-three-ilocos-wind-farms/

Why are we even including Bangui wind farm as BBM achievement when its a private property. How do we expect him to takeover all utilities current owned privately when this crowned achievement is Ayala owned? Even the Malampaya is currently being taken over by Uy during the current administration.

Its like Belmonte family including Trinoma and other private properties built in QC as their achievements.

Again vlogs are not a valid reference. Anyone can create vlogs but not everyone can have peer reviewed documents published.

Imagine vlogger focuses on history and history revisionisms becomes the basis of truth in the future, just release a vlogs here and there and Gloria will be the next Mother Theresa.

It is the government that spearheads projects that private investors cannot take on without government help and incentives. This is true especially for renewable power projects, telecoms, irrigation, provincial and municipal roads, airports, seaports, etc...

The wind farm in Bangui was spearheaded by the Ilocos provincial government when BBM was the governor. They coordinated the feasibility studies, right-of-ways, permits, environmental compliance certificates, even up to international financing and passing enabling laws to push the project through. Just as Duterte can claim credit for the Build!Build!Build! infrastructure program, BBM can rightfully claim credit for initiating the windfarm project, as well as the agro-industrial development programs of Ilocos during his terms as Vice Governor and Governor.

Edited by camiar
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Credential wise may ibubuga naman talaga tong si Leni pero hanggang doon na lang siya. Her skills as politician is very lame so I gave her a -1/10 rating dahil kahit anong gawin niyang pabibo ang gawin niya sa madla mas lalong nagagalit ang mga tao sa kanya parang reverse midas touch lang dahil nagiging tae lahat ng mahawakan niya. Another thing is yung campaign strategy niya is sobrang mali dahil she keeps on repeating the mistakes of LP during 2016 and 2019 election kaya kung patuloy pa rin siya sa exposure niya baka mawala na interest ng tao sa kanya.

• Winner! (+1) 1

Dear Leni,

Pag umabot sa 30 percent ka sa survey baka may pagasa ka. Kaya pag nanalo ka pa siguradong dinaya mo na naman siya. Sa pangyayaring iyon you denied him to be back to the house built by his father. Pati loyalist niya you denied them of what they believed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your vote is your business. If people think you're an idiot for your choice, that's their problem. But I just hope you get the full benefit from the one you voted for: like becoming permanently impoverished, or being shot randomly at night by cops just wanting to add a notch to their kill records, or losing your job in favor of chinese migrants.

Good luck Kabayan!

On 3/15/2022 at 5:01 AM, K0RN - RETIR3D said:

Dear Leni, 

Bakit wala yatang nagdedenounce sa inyo na against kayo sa CPP-NPA-NDF? Even your supporters are very silent on this and galit na galit kayo sa Red-Tagging? 

You can actually get RED-TAGGED even if you don’t support the CPP-NPA. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 7:42 PM, Soujin00 said:

ano yung nangyayari sa bansa....basta may hangin, hindi raw nagkakaron ng power outage ang Ilocos? ... kung hindi engineer nakabasa nito... bakit kelangan nya intindihin requirements at efficiency. kapag sinabing may hangin.. maaring ma meet nya minimum requirements to deliver electricity...

Dear Leni,

18hrs ave ka nagwowork, hindi ka kumakain,naligligo etc? ano ka robot o makina?

Stop doing drugs and stop sharing it to the people.

Para di ka na lutang, mababawasan ang eyebags mo at marealize mo na hindi ka talaga dapat tumakbo.. :((

Edited by LordWhite
On 12/27/2021 at 3:10 PM, plug said:

Dear Leni,

Pag umabot sa 30 percent ka sa survey baka may pagasa ka. Kaya pag nanalo ka pa siguradong dinaya mo na naman siya. Sa pangyayaring iyon you denied him to be back to the house built by his father. Pati loyalist niya you denied them of what they believed. 

Daya talaga mangyayari pag nanalo si kakampwet