21 hours ago, camiar said:

Why would BBM go for cabinet level if he can run as President? As president, can delegate these responsibilities to qualified people using the implementation templates that they have proven to work in the past.

You mentioned performance characteristics which is more fit to being responsible rather than accountable. 

13 hours ago, camiar said:

Criteria for choosing a president:

1. Experience in running the government. BBM was a Congressman, Senator, Provincial Governor.
  2. Knowledge of both National and International Issues that may affect the country.
  3. Has vision and focus.
  4. Not beholden to oligarchs and vested interest groups.
  5. Has his own power base and is not dependent on "kingmakers" to get himself elected

These are buzz words.  Can you help me understand by providing examples of accomplishments that i can fact check? 

I observed that BBM was hired by us to work and not be a lackey and wallpaper of Du30. 

38 minutes ago, Rook05 said:

You mentioned performance characteristics which is more fit to being responsible rather than accountable. 

Responsibility and accountability go hand-in-hand. These two provides the motivation to perform. 

To be able to perform, you must have the ability i.e. having the knowledge and experience. 

What's your point?

Edited by camiar
31 minutes ago, Rook05 said:

These are buzz words.  Can you help me understand by providing examples of accomplishments that i can fact check? 

Which phrase in my post do you consider buzzwords? I'll repost them below:

"... Criteria for choosing a president:

1. Experience in running the government. BBM was a Congressman, Senator, Provincial Governor.
  2. Knowledge of both National and International Issues that may affect the country.
  3. Has vision and focus.
  5. Has his own power base and is not dependent on "kingmakers" to get himself elected..."

Choose which one you find too abstract and I'll give  examples to elaborate.

40 minutes ago, Rook05 said:

I observed that BBM was hired by us to work and not be a lackey and wallpaper of Du30. 

Duterte stated in several of his speeches that he would willingly step down anytime if his successor were BBM.

He also said he was just trying to emulate what the late Marcos Sr. has done, but he could not equal Marcos' achievements. He said, "you need another Marcos to bring back the past glory..."

It seems like Duterte is saying he is just holding the position for the interim until another Marcos returns.

Who, then, is a lackey or wallpaper of whom?

• ADMINISTRATOR

Dear Leni,

I hope that you will do what you are saying during this election season. Please don't call your supporters stupid for believing in impossible things that you say... like riding a jet ski while holding the flag. I know you didn't say this, just so you'll know that the people are wiser now. I hope.

• ADMINISTRATOR

Dear Leni,

Don't  worry about the renewable energy pogi points that BBM is enjoying. I'm a science connoisseur, and I'm telling you now that these windmills are only good in specific regions of the earth. There is such a thing as a wind map. Yes there is. There's even an app called Windy. My point is, windmills can't be placed anywhere where congress approves budget for it.

Voting for BBM because he will place windmills all over the PH is like creating hydro electric plants in the middle of Makati.

windy.png

On 10/14/2021 at 12:14 PM, camiar said:

Duterte stated in several of his speeches that he would willingly step down anytime if his successor were BBM.

He also said he was just trying to emulate what the late Marcos Sr. has done, but he could not equal Marcos' achievements. He said, "you need another Marcos to bring back the past glory..."

It seems like Duterte is saying he is just holding the position for the interim until another Marcos returns.

Who, then, is a lackey or wallpaper of whom?

I stand corrected.. Duterte is the lackey of BBM. 😅

• Like (+1) 1
On 10/14/2021 at 1:52 PM, MTC said:

Dear Leni,

Don't  worry about the renewable energy pogi points that BBM is enjoying. I'm a science connoisseur, and I'm telling you now that these windmills are only good in specific regions of the earth. There is such a thing as a wind map. Yes there is. There's even an app called Windy. My point is, windmills can't be placed anywhere where congress approves budget for it.

Voting for BBM because he will place windmills all over the PH is like creating hydro electric plants in the middle of Makati.

windy.png

Dear Leni,

BBM scored high in renewable energy issue because of the successful Bangui windmill project.
BBM did not promise to put up windmills all over the Philippines because he knows the limited choices of locations where you can erect the windmills.
What he said is that Ilocos has a very huge potential to expand its Wind Energy capacity. The potential capacity is 2,000 megawatts of wind power. He doesn't even need to go outside Ilocos region to make the Philippines a leader in Wind Energy generation.

His promises are not pie-in-the-sky. They're doable and viable. 
Leni, you have to work hard to catch up in this area.
So, what can you offer in comparison? Lugaw will not do.

Edited by camiar
On 10/13/2021 at 9:57 PM, camiar said:

Criteria for choosing a president:

3. Has vision and focus.
  5. Has his own power base and is not dependent on "kingmakers" to get himself elected

pinag aral sa oxford at wharton using state resources with $10k na monthly allowance tapos di pa nakakuha ng degree.. tapos ngayon ang gusto ayusin ang bansa? lol

On 10/16/2021 at 2:50 AM, sammy122612 said:

pinag aral sa oxford at wharton using state resources with $10k na monthly allowance tapos di pa nakakuha ng degree.. tapos ngayon ang gusto ayusin ang bansa? lol

This is a troll post. I've seen this exact post, same words, several times on Facebook posted under different names. 

Opposition and its supporters can only do mud slinging and insults. Ad Hominems. Wala kasing platapormang mai-aalok sa taumbayan.

Edited by camiar
  • Downvote 1

This is Rappler's  3:58 minutes video on how BBM responded to questions about the Oxford diploma issue.
Take note on how calm and patient he is in answering controversial questions. 

• Downvote 1
  • ADMINISTRATOR

Dear Leni,

Did you know you can buy these diplomas online? Google is your friend. Try Googling "Online Diploma USA"... all you have to do is pay a certain amount and wait for 6 months... abra cadabra! DIPLOMA! Complete with graduation ceremonies pa yan 😂

Karamihan naman sa mga politicians (at anak ng artista) ganyan style.

As the MTC Administrator said, puede ring nakuha lang sa online, complete with graduation rites. 
Pero maraming mga taong nakita mismo si Bongbong na nag-aaral sa Oxford, at si Imee sa UP Diliman.

Edited by camiar
  • Downvote 1
On 10/8/2021 at 11:31 PM, PreventerWind said:

FAKE NEWS: VP Leni said 4 x 40 = 1600 

FACT: It was a spliced video wherein they removed the part where Leni mentioned the assumption that a small family consumes an average of 10 kilos per week. 4 weeks x 10 kilos x 40 pesos. 4 x 10 x 40 = 1600.

FAKE NEWS: VP Leni said "I have three daughters and they’re all girls" 

FACT: In a report of Nikko Dizon of Inquirer, this is what she actually said: '...They were all DADDY'S girls.'

https://verafiles.org/articles/vera-files-fact-check-netizens-revive-fake-quote-card-attemp

Nakakatawang Yoda yung name mo pero di mo ma-distinguish yung fact sa fake news. LOL!

Ayos ka din brad ah pati username kailangan mo pintasin. Yan ang pa desente effect nyo. Pwede naman sabhin nagkamali lang ng bigkas yang madam leni nyo may nalalaman pang splice video yang vera files mo.

I-pa fact check mo na din yung nahuling pekeng pa survey ng rappler kung paniniwalaan ka.

Dear Leni,

Have you seen the trending vlogs called Kalye Survey on  Youtube?

The real-time Kalye Survey confirms the Publicus survey putting BBM as the frontrunner. So far, of the total 2,137 respondents a whopping 1,307 chose Bongbong Marcos, at far second is Isko Moreno with 345 votes, and you, Leni on poor third  with 231. 

Pano ba yan. Kay Isko pa lang talo ka na. 

Paano pa kung BBM-Sara na?!!

• Downvote 1
On 10/15/2021 at 5:27 PM, camiar said:

Dear Leni,

BBM scored high in renewable energy issue because of the successful Bangui windmill project.
BBM did not promise to put up windmills all over the Philippines because he knows the limited choices of locations where you can erect the windmills.
What he said is that Ilocos has a very huge potential to expand its Wind Energy capacity. The potential capacity is 2,000 megawatts of wind power. He doesn't even need to go outside Ilocos region to make the Philippines a leader in Wind Energy generation.

His promises are not pie-in-the-sky. They're doable and viable. 
Leni, you have to work hard to catch up in this area.
So, what can you offer in comparison? Lugaw will not do.

Dear Leni,

Bakit po parang dapat magpasalamat pa tayo sa kanya? Hindi ba NREL ang nagconduct ng study niyan at NorthWind ang nag spearhead ng project? Eh kahit sa pag-conceptualize at funding wala naman siyang na contribute.. It just so happened na siya ang Governor that time, ayun lang hehe.. 😌

Basta dun pa rin ako sa hindi sinungaling at hindi nakinabang sa nakaw na yaman. ✌️

i came across this article from the officialgazette.gov and would like to hear thoughts from everyone.

in summary, article contains (technically) bankruptcy declaration by marcos sr during his last days in office. article was posted a few days before the snap elections. 

objectively speaking, the declaration contains his recognition that the philippines is not really doing well during his time - contrary to what has been always insisted.

what i have always thought was that cory sold and privatized government assets during her period with the aim of paying back the country's massive debt. it seems that marcos sr planned for it, and cory's administration was left to review and implement.

https://www.officialgazette.gov.ph/1986/02/04/presidential-decree-no-2030-s-1986/

Edited by getsumei
antok na
On 10/28/2021 at 9:54 PM, Soujin00 said:

Dear Leni,

Bakit po parang dapat magpasalamat pa tayo sa kanya? Hindi ba NREL ang nagconduct ng study niyan at NorthWind ang nag spearhead ng project? Eh kahit sa pag-conceptualize at funding wala naman siyang na contribute.. It just so happened na siya ang Governor that time, ayun lang hehe.. 😌

Watch this and tell us how you concluded that he did not contribute even to the conceptualization and financing of the Windmill Project. 

41 minutes ago, camiar said:

Watch this and tell us how you concluded that he did not contribute even to the conceptualization and financing of the Windmill Project. 

Sa sariling vlog pa niya talaga yung ni-link mo sir? No wonder! Fact check muna tayo please. Ang dali lang i-google nito! Tsaka anong concluded? E katotohanan yan sir..

On 10/30/2021 at 12:54 AM, Soujin00 said:

Sa sariling vlog pa niya talaga yung ni-link mo sir? No wonder! Fact check muna tayo please. Ang dali lang i-google nito! Tsaka anong concluded? E katotohanan yan sir..

Kaya vlog ni BBM ang link ko kasi yan ay na fact-check ko na.

Mga kakilala ko ang mga Siemens project engineers na nagtayo ng Windmills sa Ilocos. I worked with them in geothermal, hydro-electric, and thermal power plant projects. Sila ang mga first hand witnesses ko na nagsabi sa akin na involved si BBM sa wind energy projects sa Ilocos. 

Pinanood mo ba ang video? Please do so. You are free to shoot it full of holes kung may makita kang hindi totoo.

Edited by camiar