Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

1 hour ago, y3y0 said:

Leni? Hahaha Ganyan din nun panahon ni Noynoy. Same vibes gusto pagbabago kuno. Ano nangyari? Ayun puro kurapsyon at katangahan nangyari sa bansa. Remember laglag bala sa airport? Concert sa loob ng bilibid? MRT bagon na di tugma sa riles? Kaya basta dilawan may track record na yan ng pagpapabagsak ng bansa. From Cory to Noynoy. Pati senador ng mga dilawan like Kiko, DeLima and Trilling. Kaya basta dilawan - Never Again! 

Hanggang ngayon, dilawan vs marcos pa rin nasa utak nitong mga to.

Nasan proweba mo na naging parte si Leni ng kahit ano diyan sa nabanggit mo? Dugong aquino ba si Leni? Bigay ka kaya kahit anong bagong kabalbalan ni Leni nung VP siya? Lahat ng binanggit mo diyan e hindi naman siya naging parte o kasabwat 🤦‍♂️

Highest rating sa COA tapos gusto pabagsakin yung bansa? 

Puro kayo speculation samantalang yung LBM niyo, ang daming proweba na di nagbabayad ng buwis, manloloko ng degree, ayaw ibalik ang nakaw na yaman, at lalong ayaw harapin ang mga paratang. Habang yung ibang mga candidato matatapang at umaattend ng debate, si LBM, palaging urong bayag

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
17 hours ago, y3y0 said:

Leni? Hahaha Ganyan din nun panahon ni Noynoy. Same vibes gusto pagbabago kuno. Ano nangyari? Ayun puro kurapsyon at katangahan nangyari sa bansa. Remember laglag bala sa airport? Concert sa loob ng bilibid? MRT bagon na di tugma sa riles? Kaya basta dilawan may track record na yan ng pagpapabagsak ng bansa. From Cory to Noynoy. Pati senador ng mga dilawan like Kiko, DeLima and Trilling. Kaya basta dilawan - Never Again! 

these are events that i wish never happened and/ or handled differently. but its all in the past now thanks to Pres. Duterte. for all intents and purposes these events cant be blamed on VP Leni however which way you put it. but im glad you are letting history guide you in your choices much like me who was born before martial law and lived through it. yup that how old i am😂😂😂

on your comment about “pagbaksak ng bansa” you can check out this link:

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/PHL/philippines/gnp-gross-national-product

we actually had the highest growth in GNP during Noynoy’s term compared to all the other previous and current administrations. So that effectively ends your argument. In any case hope that we all learn from these previous mistakes so that you can look forward to a better future!

cheers!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭

11 hours ago, IamGrumpy said:

these are events that i wish never happened and/ or handled differently. but its all in the past now thanks to Pres. Duterte. for all intents and purposes these events cant be blamed on VP Leni however which way you put it. but im glad you are letting history guide you in your choices much like me who was born before martial law and lived through it. yup that how old i am😂😂😂

on your comment about “pagbaksak ng bansa” you can check out this link:

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/PHL/philippines/gnp-gross-national-product

we actually had the highest growth in GNP during Noynoy’s term compared to all the other previous and current administrations. So that effectively ends your argument. In any case hope that we all learn from these previous mistakes so that you can look forward to a better future!

cheers!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭

I wish I had the patience to deal with these LBMs the way you just did. LOL

Their mental gymnastics is just ridiculous 🙄

19 hours ago, Yoon said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

playing golf helps a lot🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭

On 4/25/2022 at 5:22 AM, y3y0 said:

ano ba ang gagawin ni marcos pag nanalo siya comrade ? Paano ba niya papaunlarin ang bansa at iaangat sa hirap ? 

yan siguro ang dapat mong ipunto (kaysa manira ka .) 

may alam ka ba ? SHARE NAMAN JAN !

Edited by FF
7 hours ago, FF said:

I think the better question is who commissioned the survey and what were the research parameters ?

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2022/02/21/2162343/statistics-professors-do-not-accept-survey-results-they-are

Apologies! That should have been my question. 

The Laylo  Report has been oft quoted by many even before the start of the election period. Makes me wonder who are the people behind this.

11 hours ago, manishbombee said:

anyone cared enough to read the link ? did you @manishbombee?

I did.

As usual the research parameters and the identity of those commissionedthe survey  are hidden by their policy of CONFIDENTIALITY. 

@IamGrumpyFyi , when the identity and the research parameters is hidden behind confidentiality  , it behooves the research agency NOT TO PUBLISH AND SHARE the results to the public because THERE IS NO WAY review and prove that the survey is indeed accurate and UNBIASED.

7 hours ago, FF said:

anyone cared enough to read the link ? did you @manishbombee?

I did.

As usual the research parameters and the identity of those commissionedthe survey  are hidden by their policy of CONFIDENTIALITY. 

@IamGrumpyFyi , when the identity and the research parameters is hidden behind confidentiality  , it behooves the research agency NOT TO PUBLISH AND SHARE the results to the public because THERE IS NO WAY review and prove that the survey is indeed accurate and UNBIASED.

Because if this is a privately commissioned survey whose research guidelines are unknown then this can be just all mind conditioning . 

15 hours ago, FF said:

Because if this is a privately commissioned survey whose research guidelines are unknown then this can be just all mind conditioning . 

Most surveys are designed to elicit specific answers so the guidelines are already biased. Normally a statistical model is needed before any survey is conducted. However, there are already pre determined answers which will likely influence the reply.  The sample population is also full of bias. At this point let’s just wait for the numbers that matter most at the end of the election period. Mind conditioning or not, only idiots will vote for a candidate all because he/she is leader a certain survey. We can be more discerning on our choices just like when we choose our future wife/husband, children’s school, food we eat, etc.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿

On 4/26/2022 at 10:01 AM, Yoon said:

@Yoon ever noticed since we changed our manner of discussion all is quiet in the front😂😂😂😂

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🍺🍺🍺🍺🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿

10 hours ago, Master Pogi 6988 said:

Marami palang makaLeni dito sa MTC. Ilang araw nlang halalan na, sana nga magreflect lahat ng sinasabi nyo sa kalalabasan ng eleksyon. 

ang kinaganda pa sa mga Leni dito, lagi may reasoning ang post nila, mapapansin mo talaga yung critical thinking ng mga maka Leni dito.

10 hours ago, cutiechavez said:

ang kinaganda pa sa mga Leni dito, lagi may reasoning ang post nila, mapapansin mo talaga yung critical thinking ng mga maka Leni dito.

We try to as much as possible to create an environment for respectful discussions. Respect begets respect (hopefully 😁😁😁)

13 hours ago, Hardcore fucker said:

Wala namn din kayo mapapala kung sino man ang mananalo. Depende na lang kung kamag anak o kaibigan mo sila.

Direct benefit I don’t know! But there is a lot at stake right now in this election. What is ironic is that 2022 is the 50th year since Martial Law was declared in the Philippines and the candidate leading in the survey is the son of the dictator 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously there is a possibility of us going back to the Martial Law days if he actually wins😭😭😭

Edited by IamGrumpy