Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

On 4/22/2022 at 12:12 PM, Yoon said:

Haha nakakapang hina na ng loob e. Nasa harap na nila yung katotohanan, 

ang dali lang ma-access ng mga proweba dahil may internet naman, pero pinipili na sources e youtube, tiktok, facebook, o kaya mga sabi sabi.

Ang hihina ng mga kokote e. Hate me all you want, mga BoBoMo supporters, pero pakitaan niyo ako ng proweba na may nagawa si Narcos. Hindi yung puro leni lugaw at lutang lang ang sagot niyong mga punyetang ipis kayo. 

ang dami ginagawa ni Leni saka kung ikukumpara niyo credentials at nagawa niya sa nakaraang 20 years kesa kay Narcos e, talaga naman obvious sino mas maayos. 

tapos tatawagin niyo lutang at bobo? Ano sininghot ninyong mga kutong lupa kayo? Tama na ang bulagbulagan. 

matatanggap ko pa kung boboto niyo si leody, ping, or pacquiao e.

Pero Narcos? HANGAL KA! Gamitin mo naman yung katiting mong utak.

may panahon pa para mag research at mag isip ng tama. 

I agree with the points you raised but not all of them are what you call bobo. Let’s just call them misinformed to make it politically correct😁😁😁

kidding aside most of our choices whether right or wrong are shaped by our experiences. However there are always exceptions to the rule🤣🤣🤣

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

1 hour ago, IamGrumpy said:

I agree with the points you raised but not all of them are what you call bobo. Let’s just call them misinformed to make it politically correct😁😁😁

kidding aside most of our choices whether right or wrong are shaped by our experiences. However there are always exceptions to the rule🤣🤣🤣

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yeah… but it really makes you wonder: with all the access to reliable and correct information on the internet, along with the heaps of undeniable evidence of LBM’s atrocities, why do they still choose to believe anything that they see on social media?

I can still understand the case of those really old fanatics. They have limited knowledge of internet use and may have to solely rely to unproven speculations, personal experience of comfort during ML times, and callous disregard to those who suffered. But these young, rabid LBMs have all the time and access to it to read and research and yet they choose not to. They selectively read fake news favoring LBM and automatically ignore anything with achievements of Leni on it. 

That is being BOBO. 

12 minutes ago, gigiaf said:

Kahit sino manalo basta wag magiging blind follower hahaha 

100% agree bro

For some, it has became a matter of ‘basta manalo manok ko’ instead of choosing the best candidate for the future of our country.

Their myopic view of temporary gratification if their ‘manok’ wins, prevails over the future of our country. Some just become prideful and refuse to acknowledge that they have been wrong all this time and just continue to ride the LBM hype. 

LBMs being apathetic of the country’s future just for a single moment of feeling like a ‘winner’ is infuriating.

12 hours ago, Yoon said:

Yeah… but it really makes you wonder: with all the access to reliable and correct information on the internet, along with the heaps of undeniable evidence of LBM’s atrocities, why do they still choose to believe anything that they see on social media?

I can still understand the case of those really old fanatics. They have limited knowledge of internet use and may have to solely rely to unproven speculations, personal experience of comfort during ML times, and callous disregard to those who suffered. But these young, rabid LBMs have all the time and access to it to read and research and yet they choose not to. They selectively read fake news favoring LBM and automatically ignore anything with achievements of Leni on it. 

That is being BOBO. 

Again you are correct! However much of these false beliefs are anchored on personal experiences. Most of them grew up after the Marcos regime and therefore has very little knowledge of our history. Their ability to discern what is true and false is not based on intelligence but more on biases. Can they change? Probably yes. But not if we attack them personally. I’ve been doing my part trying to change the beliefs of some people that I know who supports BBM. Have had success in converting some of them by continually sending fact checked information. It also helped that I treated them as intelligent and discerning individuals.

One vote at a time is my mantra for this!

Hopefully things can still change from now till the elections. 

🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭😆🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🏌🏿🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

10 hours ago, IamGrumpy said:

Again you are correct! However much of these false beliefs are anchored on personal experiences. Most of them grew up after the Marcos regime and therefore has very little knowledge of our history. Their ability to discern what is true and false is not based on intelligence but more on biases. Can they change? Probably yes. But not if we attack them personally. I’ve been doing my part trying to change the beliefs of some people that I know who supports BBM. Have had success in converting some of them by continually sending fact checked information. It also helped that I treated them as intelligent and discerning individuals.

That is so true hahaha thanks for making me realize that. 

I admit that, in a way, I am acting like one of those LBM rabid fanatics by attacking their intellect.

You are right. Fighting fire with fire may be ineffective since it just fuels their anger against Leni.

But man, it’s just really frustrating that there are still a lot of people who are blinded by their hatred for Leni. She is really the most qualified. I just hope that this opportunity to make our country better does not go to waste again… A leader like her does not come that often. 

Seeing the latest surveys makes me want to hate my fellow Filipinos for not being able to make the obvious choice. But being part of last night’s Pasay rally gives me hope.

#LetLeniLead

#Ipanalona10parasalahat

#KulayRosasAngBukas

Edited by Yoon
forgot to add some words
1 hour ago, IamGrumpy said:

5 minutes ago, Yoon said:

I admit that, in a way, I am acting like one of those LBM rabid fanatics by attacking their intellect.

You are right. Fighting fire with fire may be ineffective since it just fuels their anger against Leni.

But man, it’s just really frustrating that there are still a lot of people who are blinded by their hatred for Leni. She is really the most qualified. I just hope that this opportunity to make our country better go to waste again… A leader like her does not come that often. 

Seeing the latest surveys makes me want to hate my fellow Filipinos for not being able to make the obvious choice. But being part of last night’s Pasay rally gives me hope.

#LetLeniLead

#Ipanalona10parasalahat

#KulayRosasAngBukas

Sa gobyernong tapat, angat buhay lahat!

Kudos sa dalawang to. Hahaha nice discussion mga pare.

LET LENI LEAD 🌸

8 hours ago, Yoon said:

But man, it’s just really frustrating that there are still a lot of people who are blinded by their hatred for Leni. She is really the most qualified. I just hope that this opportunity to make our country better go to waste again… A leader like her does not come that often. 

#LetLeniLead

#Ipanalona10parasalahat

#KulayRosasAngBukas

Never been a fan of surveys! Numbers can always be skewed. There are always biases. Garbage in garbage out!

Lets wait till the last vote is counted after May 9

Those are the numbers that really matters 🌸🌸🌸🌸

8 hours ago, razeyhamirez said:

Sa gobyernong tapat, angat buhay lahat!

Kudos sa dalawang to. Hahaha nice discussion mga pare.

LET LENI LEAD 🌸

Thanks!

Been having the same discussion in my LinkedIn account. Just trying to keep the proper perspective to keep me level headed. Goes a long way in convincing them from being BBM to Babaeng Bicolana Magaling!  Cheers! 🌸🌸🌸🌸🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭

22 minutes ago, IamGrumpy said:

Never been a fan of surveys! Numbers can always be skewed. There are always biases. Garbage in garbage out!

Lets wait till the last vote is counted after May 9

Those are the numbers that really matters 🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yep! If you would compare the rallies of both candidates yesterday:

LBM’s 14k (Manila) vs Robredo’s 412k+ (Pasay)

It does not conform with the results of the latest surveys. This made me really happy.

Adding to that, the historic endorsements recently from over 1000 Catholic bishops and priests, major labor groups (Kilusang Mayo Uno - which never really endorsed any politicians before), and the United Bangsamoro Justice Party (MILF political party)

plus endorsements from universities (UST, DLSU, AdMU, etc), frontliners, lawyers, big celebrities, retired AFP-PNP officers, indigenous groups)

Now, that is TRUE unity.

Things are looking up… few days until the elections!

Sinabi ng National Capital Region Police Office na nasa 90,000 hanggang 100,000 lamang ang dumalo campaign rally ni Vice President Leni Robredo sa Macapagal Boulevard sa Pasay City nitong Sabado.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/04/24/22/ncrpo-hanggang-100k-lang-ang-nasa-robredo-pasay-rally

---

Wrong estimates might lead to wrong expectations thus it might hurt more if turns out to be a different result from what you are expecting. 

We do not need people ranting for six years if their bets doesn't win.. 

And this is for all parties. 

😉

sa mga boboto ng BBM , ano po ba ang mapapala natin pag nanalo siya ? May idea po ba kayo ? and sa akin lang hindi po PERSONALTY ang binoboto natin. We are voting for OUR FUTURE.

Ano po ba ang magagawa ni BBM para sa ATING FUTURE ? Wala naman po akong naririnig na concrete plans niya pag nanalo siya. Paano po tayo iaaahon sa hirap ?

Let's choose wisely. Usisain pong uli ang plataporma ng kandidato bago bumoto. Madali pong mag google . Tapos ikumpara po natin ang ating choices bago bumoto.

38 minutes ago, wuf said:

Sinabi ng National Capital Region Police Office na nasa 90,000 hanggang 100,000 lamang ang dumalo campaign rally ni Vice President Leni Robredo sa Macapagal Boulevard sa Pasay City nitong Sabado.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/04/24/22/ncrpo-hanggang-100k-lang-ang-nasa-robredo-pasay-rally

---

Wrong estimates might lead to wrong expectations thus it might hurt more if turns out to be a different result from what you are expecting. 

😉

I was there. The venue was so full that the policemen barricaded some sites from people who still wants to join. The crowd reached near Roxas Blvd.

We were initially expecting around 250k to attend but it was obviously exceeded. Support was really overwhelming. Sa sobrang siksik nung venue, may mga nahilo. Thankfully the volunteer medics were responsive and coordinated. And people from the crowd really cooperated when patients were being brought to the medic tents

I’m not sure how the NCRPO estimated only 90k. Just look at the drone shots and see for yourself. 

Kabado na ba LBMs kaya dinodown play yung number sa rally? Hmmm. 

3 minutes ago, Yoon said:

I was there. The venue was so full that the policemen barricaded some sites from people who still wants to join. The crowd reached near Roxas Blvd.

We were initially expecting around 250k to attend but it was obviously exceeded. Support was really overwhelming. Sa sobrang siksik nung venue, may mga nahilo. Thankfully the volunteer medics were responsive and coordinated. And people from the crowd really cooperated when patients were being brought to the medic tents

I’m not sure how the NCRPO estimated only 90k. Just look at the drone shots and see for yourself. 

Kabado na ba LBMs kaya dinodown play yung number sa rally? Hmmm. 

52 minutes ago, wuf said:

---

😉

But still… Let’s assume na 100k nga lang, still a huge difference to a measly 14k.

😉 to you too

malinaw po ang plano. as usual po si BBM ayaw magpainterview kung paano tayo iaangat sa kahirapan .

sa akin sa 100 days ng presidency niya nga wala pong mashare ...sa SIX years na uupong pangulo pa ?

Edited by FF
23 minutes ago, FF said:

sa mga boboto ng BBM , ano po ba ang mapapala natin pag nanalo siya ? May idea po ba kayo ? and sa akin lang hindi po PERSONALTY ang binoboto natin. We are voting for OUR FUTURE.

Ano po ba ang magagawa ni BBM para sa ATING FUTURE ? Wala naman po akong naririnig na concrete plans niya pag nanalo siya. Paano po tayo iaaahon sa hirap ?

Let's choose wisely. Usisain pong uli ang plataporma ng kandidato bago bumoto. Madali pong mag google . Tapos ikumpara po natin ang ating choices bago bumoto.

Naniniwala sila sa Tallano gold, mabibigyan daw sila ng gold kapag nanalo si LBM 😁

Billion billion na taxes nga nila, di mabayaran. Even Imee denies/does not know anything about tallano gold. Tiktok pa more mga bugoy. Asang asa e.

UniThieves - samahan ng mga kawatan na gusto pa lalo magnakaw at pahirapan ang Pinas.

10 minutes ago, FF said:

malinaw po ang plano. as usual po si BBM ayaw magpainterview.

Korap o tapat?
Kurakot o lingkod?

Umiiwas o humaharap?

Sumusugod o umaatras?

Masipag o tamad?

Trapo o tropa?

BAYAN, PUMILI KA!

- John Arcilla

Wag na magbulag bulagan. Piliin ang pinakamabuti para sa bansa natin. Lahat tayo gusto umunlad.

30 minutes ago, ArmoredClavio said:

The stats doesnt matter. Dont sway your vote kasi feeling nyo yung bet nyo di mananalo. Iboto nyo yung tingin nyong tama. Wag natin lokohin mga sarili natin na yung galing sa pamilya ng kriminal, "baka may magawang mabuti". Dun tayo sa mga taong naprove na sa sarili nilang may magagawa silang mabuti, o may nagawa nang mabuti. Lahat naman ng choices dun sa tumatakbo may nagawa at may naprove na para maging kandidato na proud kayo na binoto nyo kahit anong mangyare, except sa isa na dala dala lang ang apilido. 

Maaaring pagtapos nito e wala na uli kayo pake sa politika, matulad nung nabalita si erap na korakot, nagalit kayo, pero nabaon sa limot, na pardon, at backer ni BBM ngayon. Di ba kayo magiisip.
Si gloria noon, may sunod sunod na kontrobersiya sa pandaraya at korupsyon, pero backer ni bbm ngayon.
Syempre mapapaisip ka na sino nga ba makikinabang pag nanalo siya? 

HINDI PO ITO PARANG BOXING NA PACQUIAO VS MAYWEATHER MGA SIR... Bansa po natin nakasalalay to. Hindi po pwedeng "hehe oops" ang sasabihin pag nanalo yung maling sagot, iisa lang naman yung maling sagot sa dami ng tumatakbo. 

Tama broski.
Choose the best answer tayo pare, wag na patumpik tumpik pa.

Leni, hands down, ang dapat mamuno. Layunin, track record, plataporma, hindi magnanakaw (Highest rating by CoA), nakakainspire na mas maging mabuting mamamayan -tingnan niyo na lang yung linis ng kalsada kahit after leni rally kumpara niyo sa mga dugyot na LBM nagbabatuhan pa ng mga upuan.

Isko is a trapo, obviously. Di ko maikakaila, okay naman ginawa niya sa manila pero lumabas rin ang tunay na kulay ng trapong ito. Masyadong ambisyoso at lahat gagawin para makaupo. Kadiri sa totoo lang

Pacquiao, may puso, pero masasabi natin na mukang hindi kaya patakbuhin yung bansa. 

Ping is the 2nd best, in my opinion. Sa platform and experience. Pero bakit pa tayo pipili nito kung may 100x better naman na Leni

Ka Leody is another good choice but then again, there is Leni

kaya #Ipanalona10toParaSaLahat!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Leni? Hahaha Ganyan din nun panahon ni Noynoy. Same vibes gusto pagbabago kuno. Ano nangyari? Ayun puro kurapsyon at katangahan nangyari sa bansa. Remember laglag bala sa airport? Concert sa loob ng bilibid? MRT bagon na di tugma sa riles? Kaya basta dilawan may track record na yan ng pagpapabagsak ng bansa. From Cory to Noynoy. Pati senador ng mga dilawan like Kiko, DeLima and Trilling. Kaya basta dilawan - Never Again! 

Edited by y3y0
  • Winner! (+1) 3
  • Downvote 1