Describe Your Personality

Alex_Corvis

Write your own description so that when somebody who knows you reads it they should be able to say .. "Yup, that's him/her alright" :)

This can be a subtle sale pitch of yourself too :P

A bad self description is: "I'm biz and I like women." -- how does that separate you from the rest? The thread should be a no comments thread and should be pinned since we don't expect many posts there but we expect people to read it a lot.

This is a NO COMMENT Thread. Off topic posts will be deleted and users issued a warning.

Edited by alex_corvis

Heyyyyy I'm Alex! A Fun-loving, Happy-go-lucky, Highly Sociable person. I can't live w/o good food, music and literature.
I look human outside but a cartoon character inside (the Disney kind)

I consider myself presentable and easy on the eye (I don't have the delusion that I'm a the best looking guy you'll ever meet) General consensus of people around me/ who've seen me, agrees that I'm both photogenic and layo-genic... hahahaha.

I love to talk and have conversations about anything and everything. I run regularly and read a lot.

Say Hi! Mwuah Mwuah!

Okay

So I'm Fem, i have 2 nicknames in real life... I'm always in between of 2 extreme things like party girl and a loner... I'm very expressive but not to the point na super opinionated.

As much as possible i don't like offending someone... unless the person is arte or kupal or tanga.

I love cats and dogs...

I cook good food...

One of the boys

Minsan mas lalake pa sa lalake.

Very friendly and hospitable... i love hugging... i give out my hugs!

Happy person... just don't make me angry :)

Hola!

• Like (+1) 2

Wow, parang slumbook! Game :D

Here are some random facts about me:

• I'm a couch potato with a pair of square eyes. Been sporting a pair since gradeschool.
  • I prefer watching than reading. I haven't read a single LOTR/Harry Potter book but I watched all of the movie version (OK, I fell asleep in HP5).
  • I rarely brush my hair (but I brush my teeth, ok? LOL) when at home. Messy hair? I don't care.
  • I hate Sundays because it means its going to be Monday the next day, start of another grueling work week.
  • I have a particular set of skills. Nah. I'm just good at researching and finding information. So, if you have a dark secret that you do not want a stranger like me to know, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT send me a pm.
  • I spend a lot (and I mean a LOT) of time thinking about what to eat. When you're not a good cook, its a serious business.
  • I sometimes do not safely remove a USB from the port. Don't tell anyone or I will hunt you down.
Yun muna :D

I'll give it a shot.

Hi, I'm MangJ90. I like reading, cooking, architecture, beautiful people and things, soundtripping, many things DIY and most of all, thinking. I'm an introvert, and a little bipolar. I'm generally nice, quiet and I just like to smile. I can be a scatterbrain/soupbrain much of the time pero if I'm into something, I miss out on everything else just to get what I'm after. I'm more of a reactive person. I like exciting things, and I like trying out new things. I stick to my word as much as I consciously can. I can be high class (or I think I can) and maarte minsan, pero most of the time I can go and be pretty much anywhere. Finally, I fuss about my socks and getting my things in order.

Yun muna for me. ;)

Edited by MangJ90

hello, would love to try posting here. :)

my u_name here is formfactor19, in real life i have 2 nicks, also another nick for the cyber world(which i'm known of)

as for me, i'm a non conformist. blunt. but i often resolve on keeping my ideas by myself just to avoid hurting others. yet, when you are a close friend, i can open a few things yet i can still hurt them emotionally. is it bad to tell the ugly truth??

i love to have fun with few close friends, though i find time alone could also be relaxing yet nostalgic especially on places that reminds me of good memories. Loyal by default yet if i got bored or got offended, i slowly stray away from you unintentionally.

i love to have sex with the one i hold dear, but lately, i just want to have it no strings attached. less expectation perhaps?

well, i know that its a little bit short and my thoughts a more of a contrast than cohesive.

i hope to make new friends here. have a nice day. :)

Hello World!

I'm impulsive like this here my post. I don't rehearse or write a guide to what I'm about to write. I'm not confident with my English and spelling so I heavily rely on SIri and Safari for corrections, but this post didn't pass through my usual grammar/spelling tools. When I start speaking like a drunk person and slurring my speech it means I'm comfortable with you. If you hear me speaking normally it means I'm tensed. If I cut you in the middle of your sentence it also means I'm comfortable with you. I don't get sick except on my birthday week, around October 16. I write down my million dollar ideas so that I don't forget them. I'm still waiting for someone to believe in them and finance them. My wife affects me chemically.

Hi MTC,

Good day!

Here are some random facts about me (hope i don't get caught by a friend haha):

- Currently, making plans for the future. I want to be independent and self-sustaining.

- I'm an occasional drinker (learned to drink only after college - poor me hahaha). I don't smoke. Gambled once (dahil siguro natalo kaya di na umulit). Bait ko noh?

- People who know me label me as Mr. Nice Guy (Grateful for the guidance of my parents). But I beg to differ (everyone has their own dark secrets hahaha).

- Even though it's hard to admit, i'm a person who easily cries if i feel a little emotional (example is when I watch romantic and inspirational movies).

- I love to listen to people's stories, problems, and etc. because I can get to know them better.

- I live for the competition (sports).

- I don't like saying bad things about a person behind their backs. (Thus, the saying "Do not do unto others what you do not want them to do unto you").

- I'm a very calm and composed person. I rarely show emotions. So beware! Don't make me angry! You'll regret it (I'll regret it also) hahaha

- I believe that every person is an adventurer and its up to him/her what adventure he/she we'll embark on.

Ladies, If you want get to know me better, just drop by and say Hi. :) It would be a pleasure to meet and converse with another fellow adventurer.

Isang makabagbag-damdaming syet sa lahat! :lol:

My personality? Let's see...

I'm a sucker for good conversation (yup, verbal and written).

I'm a gamer. Console gamer to be specific. I'm into PS3 and PS4 right now.

My friends describe me as the life of the party.

My friends say I'm a very good listener and I give good advice.

My friends describe me as a joker. That I have a great sense of humor.

My friends are chronic liars.

I love music. I can't live without it. I have no special preference for music genre because I love them all. I have favorites though and that's alternative rock.

I love singing (I'm not a singer though. There's a difference between a singer and someone who loves to sing).

I love reading and writing.

I love basketball. It's the only sport that I play.

I'm a people person.

I don't get intimidated by titles or strong personalities.

I get easily irritated by stupidity.

I hate violence. I hate confrontations because I'm not confrontational.

I'm a hopeless romantic.

I love dogs.

I love eating.

I don't smoke.

I don't gamble.

I'm an occasional drinker.

I'm a very good cook.

I believe in God.

I believe in doing good things.

I love making people feel better about themselves compared to the time before they met me.

And yeah, sometimes my favorite pair of jeans remain unwashed for a week or two but I change my underwear at least twice a day. LOL.

That's it for now. Syet, sorry, napahaba. :lol:

Edited by SyetNaSyet
  • Like (+1) 1

Hi my name is Anne, Im 20 something. LOL Single mom. A sucker for attention. Loves to flirt. Haha :D

Hmn, what else?

what you see is what you get

i have 2 little tats
i get attracted to girls and got to bed a few of them ;)
i am really moody but just maldita most of the times
ayoko ng paulit ulit ulit ulit ulit (but I tend to break this myself LOL)
i stopped smoking ever since my father got sick
social drinker
used to climb mountains
i have a strong personality
i easily get bored
If you don't like me, remember it's mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter. LOL
Edited by BabyAииe
  • Like (+1) 4

Hello! I'm dex0225. I'm very friendly and nice. I prefer to listen and watch than to read. A man of a few words and neither good at starting topics to discuss nor having conversations. I can give advice to those who needs help especially in their love life (but I suck at relationships.) Can do things outside my forte (fixing computer hardware and stuff, rooting android and loading custom OS, house chores.) Business minded and always on the practical side of things (not lazy though but I tend to procrastinate.) I love dogs. And I can really cook gooooooood food! (They're on my IG!)

Hello I'm the doggie formerly known as Dobermaxx but you can call me Papi Dobs or Dobs or Papi. The ladies though can call me anytime ;)

Mukhang Arabo pero walang lahi

Mukhang Bumbay pero walang lahi

Mukhang Gago.....no argument there

A sarcastic cynical hopeless romantic

The short version is I'm the nicest assh*le you'll ever meet. :)

Oh, and I like bacon......I REALLY like bacon.

Last time I was tested, which was eons ago, my IQ was 164. Pero I hate puzzles and brainteasers, hindi man lang mabuo ang Rubik's cube, at na-kick out sa engineering dahil sa poor academic performance. Instead of leaving the university, I begged to be accepted in economics department. When I finished economics, my friends said without my grades in engineering I could have been a cum laude.

I guess if push comes to shove or if something is on the line, I tend to over-perform. Kung walang pressure, pa-peteks lang. I hate cramming, though, and plan ahead what I do.

My talent is in writing. I can start my composition in the end, middle, or beginning and still complete it seamlessly and very quickly. I always finish my work ahead of schedule, and well ahead of everybody. Lahat yata ng organization na sinalihan ko, mula high school hanggang ngayon, ako ang nagiging editor-in-chief. Muntik ng maging Phil Collegian Ed-in-Chief, No. 2 lang sa competition. Two of my published works won national awards (I have the link to one). Yung daughter ko, namana yung writing skills ko --- improvement pa nga kasi rumaraket na sa pagsusulat Grade 4 pa lang, naging editor-in-chief nung isang malaking campus na malapit sa UP, at naging staff ng isang highest circulating magazine in the country.

Absentminded ako. A long time ago I blew the chance for gimik in San Francisco with a long lost friend (overnight lang kasi dahil my flight the following morning to Washington DC) kasi naiwanan ko yung passport ko sa airport at inabot ng 4 hours bago ko ma-hanap. Two weeks after marriage, nag-date kami ni Mrs. sa isang jazz bar, medyo nalasing, hinatid ko si Mrs. sa bahay nila at nag-good-bye kiss. Nasigawan tuloy ako kasi magkasama na nga pala kami sa bahay!

Unlike that Tom Cruise film, I think no one can complete me. Parating may gap na mga 2% to 10%. Pero that gap can be filled even without an extra relationship, pwede na night out with friends in girlie bars without hanky-panky (pwede ba 'yun?), coffee or wine bonding with female associates, or friendly dates. The girls said they were glad to go out with me, even prefer me to their other girl friends who are wild, because they feel safe and secure with me, the conversation is cerebral and I'm actually able to help lift them up when they're down. But it went overboard in one instance, and became a bit of a mess-up, but I have no regrets and it has some redeeming value.

• Like (+1) 1

aba bago ito ah hahaha

here goes:

- a bookworm( I really love reading books!!)

- loves good conversations kahit ano pwede basta hindi boring ung kausap

- loves to drink pero hindi lasenngo

- homebody mahirap paalisin sa bahay kapag weekends :P

- a boy inside a man's body

- listens to almost all kinds of music basta maganda sa tenga ko :P

- a beatles fanatic!!

ok yun muna :)

Hi-lo... :)

Im sitti... :) one of my 'friends' call me 'artikulit' haha yeah artikulit.. short for maarteng makulit.... well d qu tanggap ung pggng maarte cguro wla lng sia masabe.. haha pero being makulit tanggap qu hahaha kze minsan nakukulitan na din ako sa sarili ko.. :) oohhh baby im such a darling... :) 70% ng buhay ko nilaan ko na ata sa pagtawa... la lang ewan siado ata akong natutuwa sa mga bagay bagay... :) madalas madaldal ako as in once na nagclick tau swear d ko na makontrol ung sarili ko kakadaldal..

Hmm ano pa ba ano pa ba... hey can someone help me? Hahahah ayun ayun I have this topak meter nga pla.. hahaha before one client lang nagtanung skn if kmusta yung topak meter ko.. then I dunno why dumadami na silang laging nagchecheck if 'how's my topak meter today' hahaha kasi topakin talaga ako... may mga oras na kukulitin lang kita ng kukulitin gang mapikon or mainis ka na.. may times naman na bigla bigla ako nawawala.. biglang wooshoong! D mo ko mararamdaman sa ilang araw.. kunwari bc.. hahah pero ang totoo may topak... :)

Love BIG dogs.. :)

Love Tequila.. :)

Super in love pa ki Orange Juice :) (hahahahahahahhha)

Gigil BUnny :)

Cuddling BABy.. :)

Anu paba? Wala na eh d ko na alam....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aight baby un lang muna hahahaha....

Have a great day! :)

Edited by ~S I T T I ^

Been a member since 2007 but only ventured into this part of the forum very recently. Here goes.

I'm pretty laid-back. I would rather watch people party than be the center of attraction. I'm an introvert. I keep things to myself.

I'm a LOTR purist, i prefer the books than the films (the films aren't bad though). I'm a tarantula enthusiast, i keep them as pets. I LOVE to eat, i think it is better than sex. I'm a frustrated writer, frustrated musician, i'm a frustrated man. Lol.

Hi, how to describe my personality?!.

I'm both boring and very ordinary, but to some they say i have a very inquisitive mind with reasoning that ascends logic and faith.

well like everyone i have a few small goals, like conquering the world and finding meaning to life?. And not just

compering life to donuts.

Edited by AsherForrester