What's Your First Impression Of MTC

madmutt

hi madmutt! honest ha, sobrang pang-lalake tong site na to! ewan ko ba what I am doing here. Most of the time di ko alam saan ako magre-reply kasi nga may mga threads talaga na only the guys would care to read. But all in all, MTC is fun naman. At least, open-minded naman ang mga tao and the discussions are not strained.

And one more thing, coolness! :)

O may premyo po ba ang best answer? Parang napaisip ako dun ah. :D

hi madmutt! honest ha, sobrang pang-lalake tong site na to! ewan ko ba what I am doing here. Most of the time di ko alam saan ako magre-reply kasi nga may mga threads talaga na only the guys would care to read. But all in all, MTC is fun naman. At least, open-minded naman ang mga tao and the discussions are not strained.

And one more thing, coolness! :)

O may premyo po ba ang best answer? Parang napaisip ako dun ah. :D

ang alam ko po sa pilipinas mas madami ang babae kaysa lalake.

maybe hindi pa nila nababalitaan ang mtc...

hehehe.

at first i thought, UY, ADULT PINOY COMMUNITY!!!

sabay pag dating ko dito, puro sulat...

first time ko kasi sa forum type site eh.

but when i got to reading the tthreads...

i saw na AYOS TALAGA DITO...

i read my fhm first, and dun palang sinabi na ni elgimikero na behind those naughty adult handles, a true to life seriuos people.

Also wanted to read the threads on MPs since I only know so many of them(maalikaya, happy sauna, gemini, exec spa). Was amused at the lingo (bbbj, daty, FR) used. Was taken back when I read the FRs on the different women and how some of the women from some of the MPs read them.

• 3 weeks later...

on my first visit i was caught n surprised. i wasnt expecting this is an adult community or site.. but then as i browsed all the threads i've learned that this site isnt all about that. there are lots of topics and/or forums that do not involve physical pleasures or plain lsut.. there are decent topics and decent people that are here just to meet friends and do somehting while doing nothing haha...

u can find anything under the sun here :D

drifted here when pex was down.

initially i had the impression that the site is full of sex-crazed adolescents because of some of the threads.

and now, well, i'm still here. it's either

1) i've become one of these sex-crazed adolescents; or

2) my 1st impression was wrong. guys here are great!

guess which is which! :evil:

Edited by Reese
drifted here when pex was down.

initially i had the impression that the site is full of sex-crazed adolescents because of some of the threads.

and now, well, i'm still here. it's either

1) i've become one of these sex-crazed adolescents; or

2) my 1st impression was wrong. guys here are great!

guess which is which! :evil:

ummm number 1.

i just like to think of myself as an adolescent. hehehehehe

I think the forum reflects the whole culture of today's generation. Siguro kasi kaya lang nagiging big deal yung mga sex topics kasi nga in our society it is not an ordinary topic and yet here its very open. I have to say that people here are learned people just browse through the kwento thread at yung Never ending sex story thread and you'll see what I mean......