Who, What Made you SAD today???

This was supposed to be posted yesterday at around 6am. But there was an "internal error" so I wasn't able to. Anyway...

After an hour of "fun", here I am again, inside my room, sitting on my chair, and I paused for a sec thinking what to type next as I have this anxiety that's eating me alive. I'm afraid to get stuck in traffic. I feel I won't be able to breathe and just die. But the worst thing that I feel right now is me not seeing my son for three months now. I don't know where he is. His mother took him away from me. An IRRESPONSIBLE mother AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE. I WITNESSED A LOT. She doesn't deserve her eldest child, ESPECIALLY MY SON. She can't even FUCK*NG provide time. We've been together for over four years. I'm telling you guys, if the pandemic didn't happen, I guarantee you, she's in a friend's house gambling and drinking. 

LIFE IS F*CKING UNFAIR, NO? Because I don't drink. I don't gamble. I don't womanize. I don't do drugs. I can't even remember if I laid a finger on her. But, yeah. My words hurt a lot. But she made me say it. She does things (gambling/drinking) that make me feel unimportant. In fact, I don't care about her spending time with me. I care about her kid. She should spend more time with her son. You can't bring back time, but you can always get money. F*CK IT! It's making me mad remembering when she told me "Eto (sugal) na lang ang stress reliever ko." Like WTF?!? Are you FOR REAL? Your kid IS NOT ENOUGH?!?

Sorry, MTC peeps. This don't have structure. I just typed what I'm feeling at the very moment.

IT'S GETTING HEAVIER EVERY DAY. I JUST WANT TO REST. I'M TIRED. REALLY TIRED.

• Sad (+1) 2
3 hours ago, paulmarcel0619 said:

This was supposed to be posted yesterday at around 6am. But there was an "internal error" so I wasn't able to. Anyway...

After an hour of "fun", here I am again, inside my room, sitting on my chair, and I paused for a sec thinking what to type next as I have this anxiety that's eating me alive. I'm afraid to get stuck in traffic. I feel I won't be able to breathe and just die. But the worst thing that I feel right now is me not seeing my son for three months now. I don't know where he is. His mother took him away from me. An IRRESPONSIBLE mother AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE. I WITNESSED A LOT. She doesn't deserve her eldest child, ESPECIALLY MY SON. She can't even FUCK*NG provide time. We've been together for over four years. I'm telling you guys, if the pandemic didn't happen, I guarantee you, she's in a friend's house gambling and drinking. 

LIFE IS F*CKING UNFAIR, NO? Because I don't drink. I don't gamble. I don't womanize. I don't do drugs. I can't even remember if I laid a finger on her. But, yeah. My words hurt a lot. But she made me say it. She does things (gambling/drinking) that make me feel unimportant. In fact, I don't care about her spending time with me. I care about her kid. She should spend more time with her son. You can't bring back time, but you can always get money. F*CK IT! It's making me mad remembering when she told me "Eto (sugal) na lang ang stress reliever ko." Like WTF?!? Are you FOR REAL? Your kid IS NOT ENOUGH?!?

Sorry, MTC peeps. This don't have structure. I just typed what I'm feeling at the very moment.

IT'S GETTING HEAVIER EVERY DAY. I JUST WANT TO REST. I'M TIRED. REALLY TIRED.

Life is unfair bro yes and from what I can tell, you are a really really good person...

sending you prayers and positive thoughts my friend, please stay strong and put your trust in the LORD!

it will get better someday soon!

hang in there buddy!!

12 hours ago, Madvillain said:

Life is unfair bro yes and from what I can tell, you are a really really good person...

sending you prayers and positive thoughts my friend, please stay strong and put your trust in the LORD!

it will get better someday soon!

hang in there buddy!!

Thank you, only a few people can see the good in me. Even, I myself don't know if I am or not. I just do what I think what will make other people's lives a little bit more comfy. I mean, I want the people around me to have the things I have. Most of the time, I give more that what I can offer, but it's me. Like I said I want them to have a good life, too!

Thank you for the prayers and positive thoughts. I will try my best to stay strong, not for me, but for my son. I REALLY want to be with him and teach him things like what a father should. I really don't know anymore. I JUST WANT TO BE W/ MY SON.

It's 7:03 pm. And in a few more hours, people will go to bed, and finally I can find peace again, in the silence.

• Like (+1) 1
12 minutes ago, paulmarcel0619 said:

Thank you, only a few people can see the good in me. Even, I myself don't know if I am or not. I just do what I think what will make other people's lives a little bit more comfy. I mean, I want the people around me to have the things I have. Most of the time, I give more that what I can offer, but it's me. Like I said I want them to have a good life, too!

Thank you for the prayers and positive thoughts. I will try my best to stay strong, not for me, but for my son. I REALLY want to be with him and teach him things like what a father should. I really don't know anymore. I JUST WANT TO BE W/ MY SON.

It's 7:03 pm. And in a few more hours, people will go to bed, and finally I can find peace again, in the silence.

You are always welcome brother and it's good to know your son is the reason you get up in the morning and be the special person that you are...

whatever happens, your son will look up to you with utmost respect and love because of the devotion you have shown to him.

stay strong always buddy!!

• 2 weeks later...