Diet

Im now currently on keto diet

Whats ur opionion guys on this?

I tried keto in the past but the very limited options for groceries/restaurants made it virtually impossible to stick to.

i'm finding intermittent fasting easiest for me to do. currently at the "advanced" 4-hour window (20 hours no calorie intake) variant since january 2019. from 265lbs down to 220lbs @ 6'0" tall... and still losing. 1st 2 weeks lang ang mahirap and then madali na after that.

only when you're super used to it (about 1-2 months in) should you consider regular exercise or mahihilo kayo while working out (which is dangerous especially with weights involved).

• 5 weeks later...

I tried keto in the past but the very limited options for groceries/restaurants made it virtually impossible to stick to.

i'm finding intermittent fasting easiest for me to do. currently at the "advanced" 4-hour window (20 hours no calorie intake) variant since january 2019. from 265lbs down to 220lbs @ 6'0" tall... and still losing. 1st 2 weeks lang ang mahirap and then madali na after that.

only when you're super used to it (about 1-2 months in) should you consider regular exercise or mahihilo kayo while working out (which is dangerous especially with weights involved).

True medyo mahirap i handle si keto pero d ko ksi macontrol ang kaen ko lagi ako nagugutom e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are some good diet plans to build muscles?

As far as I know, bulking up takes a lot of eating and a lot of lifting. If I remember correctly, Hugh Jackman consults Dwayne Johnson whenever he needs to bulk up. It includes eating 3000 calories a day from lean protein - mostly chicken without the skin + additional calories from other food/sources.

Also, your workout needs a lot of sets ending in failures - meaning if you can lift 100 lbs for 10 reps, then you have to go to a heavier load until you can't hit that 10 reps/ or until your muscle tells you it can't go another rep anymore.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...