• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nu107 days, kaka miss lang talaga. yung generation ng 90's and early 2000 rock and alternative nag proliferate. Golden days (fmo) for that genre nung time na yun. :(

Hinde naman ako against sa music ng ngayon, pero hirap pako ma kursunadahan hehe. Tama sinabi ni "Sinless", guilty ako jan medyo bias pa din ako. Im still learning to appreciate the music nowadays

Youtube,mp3,spotify na muna bumubuhay sakin para in touch pa din sa old music. At paminsan minsan na jam88.3 for some new ones. :)

:ohmy: But NU 107.5 FM today is different and so boring to listen. Just like RJ 100.3, no longer Rock of Manila. Ang gulo ng programming and a boring station too. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Mainstream music has almost the same beat as the other songs. But, there's still hope for those real musicians. I just wish that they will recieve the spot light that they deserve.

To add, yeah nothing beats '90s and early 2000s tunes. Also NU107.5, spending the whole weekend listening and requesting songs on the fly. I can still remember listening to In The Raw with Francis Brew and Urbandub was the featured band that night.

• 2 months later...

I tried my darndest to listen to Billie Eilish, but I find her music to be just pure trash. If I am going to listen to an ugly and angsty musician then I already got Marilyn Manson. Maybe on her next albums Eilish can put out some good music.

Meanwhile, I have Kingfish Ingram in my playlist. Kid got talent, feel and presence. Extremely humble and unassuming during interviews.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

As a music junkie who always look for new music, i have to disagree na after the 80's and 90's there's no more good music. You just have to search. Baka mainstream music or bands na signed sa major labels kasi yung basis ng iba. Try searching for indie bands/artists, ang daming magagaling at magaganda gumawa ng lyrics. Some of my favorite bands na nag-release ng albums ng 2000's are The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, Yuck, Beach Fossils. Madami din magagaling na bands from South East Asia lalo sa Japan. I recommend Pictured Resort from Japan, The Silent Love from Indonesia, Atta Girl from China. Kung local bands naman nanjan ang The Strange Creatures, The Geeks, Cinema Lumiere. Mga obscure pero mahahanap naman music nila online.

• 3 months later...