Titikim ka pa rin ba?

Hindi ko ma-dig ang pagkakaiba. :)

no problem. the second answer was more of a joke. :)

what i don't get though is why many of my posts were tagged in the matters of the heart thread were tagged as negative. and all these negative thingy happened in an eight to ten hour window. it seems even during Christmastime, and even in this thread, he inggiteros/inggiteras follow me. kawawa naman sila.

• Downvote 2

no problem. the second answer was more of a joke. :)

what i don't get though is why many of my posts were tagged in the matters of the heart thread were tagged as negative. and all these negative thingy happened in an eight to ten hour window. it seems even during Christmastime, and even in this thread, he inggiteros/inggiteras follow me. kawawa naman sila.

Ahh. Joke pala. I thought so. :)

Sorry to hear about the negative votes I cant see them though, Im on mobile and my phone features could be limited. Let it be. We cant please everyone all the time. But i really appreciate your contribution to this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

Ahh. Joke pala. I thought so. :)

Sorry to hear about the negative votes I cant see them though, Im on mobile and my phone features could be limited. Let it be. We cant please everyone all the time. But i really appreciate your contribution to this thread.

first of all, nice thread btw. :)

i use both phone and laptop, and the phone's browser has limited features. the negative/positive voting along with a member's tenure are among those hidden from view.

but yeah, i've been in mtc for more than a decade so i've ruffled a few feathers here and there. it's just incredible that haters follow me even in this section.

putting negative votes out of spite is the refuge of the coward and a symptom of cerebral hollowness.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 3

first of all, nice thread btw. :)

i use both phone and laptop, and the phone's browser has limited features. the negative/positive voting along with a member's tenure are among those hidden from view.

but yeah, i've been in mtc for more than a decade so i've ruffled a few feathers here and there. it's just incredible that haters follow me even in this section.

putting negative votes out of spite is the refuge of the coward and a symptom of cerebral hollowness.

hi. Thanks. I believe it's a good thread too. However i dont think it encourages members to post. Lol.

I must say that how you view things, at least on th topics where i came across your posts, are not aligned with the norm

. maybe it's one of the reasons why you get negative votes. just shrug it off. :)

• Like (+1) 1

Lol. Normally I dont answer questions on certain levels. But since it's Vic who asked, I'd be gladly obliged.

And the answer is no. I embrace the fact that I will get attracted to someone else and admire them. I accept the fact of being human and of having primal instinct. I understand the evolution of our culture and how the media and technology affect our perception towards sex and relationships. But in times like this, I prefer to step back, pause and reflect on what really matters to me. Whats essential. Substantial. And that is keeping good quality relationships even under a microscope.

Corny no? Lol! Boo!

Besides, me and my partner can learn other ways to keep our bedlife exciting. Haha!

LOL. I can imagine you answering this in a beauty pageant. I can hear the host saying, "And that is your contestant number 1, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you, Ms. Jessie. You may take your spot in our Top 5." LOL. Just kidding. (Why am I being so silly so early in the morning? :P) Anyway, at least you're open and at the same time know the boundaries. This clearly shows you've got a good head on your shoulders. ^_~ You're partner is really lucky to have you as a partner.

I guess a few people can say yes to the question.

Kahit na siguro mag NO ka kung guy ka di ako maniniwala unless you tell me who your friends are...

I guess that is true both for men and women... But I think in the back of their minds they are still wondering "what if I try these things..." "what if bumigay ako?" What if may biglang magpakita ng interes at matukso ako?.. siguro naman mapapaisip din yung guy or girl kahit na gaano nya kamahal yung partner nya... what matters is his/her actions. If he/she acted on these thoughts then someone will get hurt.. its human nature to try things that makes us wonder...

LOL. I can imagine you answering this in a beauty pageant. I can hear the host saying, "And that is your contestant number 1, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you, Ms. Jessie. You may take your spot in our Top 5." LOL. Just kidding. (Why am I being so silly so early in the morning? :P) Anyway, at least you're open and at the same time know the boundaries. This clearly shows you've got a good head on your shoulders. ^_~ You're partner is really lucky to have you as a partner.

Lol Vic.Yes, you're being silly. :D Guess what, when I ready you mentioned it's like me answering in a beauty pageant, I read my previous post aloud in my room. Standing and nakapang beauty queen post. Hahaha! And I realize I, too, am being silly. :lol: Thanks Vic. Temptations are everywhere especially in my field of work. But I guess that's what makes us human to. To have the wisdom to make constant, meaningful decisions day by day. And yes,my partner is really lucky. He should realize that. Haha! :P

Hindi.

Ang taong kuntento na sa partner ay malayong titikim ng iba.

Gusto kong isiping hindi lagi no pero mukhang trulalu at walang halong eklavu to. :)

HIndi na

Hi Budz, mukhang may pinagdaanan na tayo ah :) Thanks for sharing.

I guess that is true both for men and women... But I think in the back of their minds they are still wondering "what if I try these things..." "what if bumigay ako?" What if may biglang magpakita ng interes at matukso ako?.. siguro naman mapapaisip din yung guy or girl kahit na gaano nya kamahal yung partner nya... what matters is his/her actions. If he/she acted on these thoughts then someone will get hurt.. its human nature to try things that makes us wonder...

Totoo yan. We humans always wonder. Because we humans are an intelligent form of species. Kaya nga may technology eh. Kasi yun ang output ng talino ng tao. Applied. Sa kasamaang palad, sa sobrang talino natin, nakakalimutan natin ang ibang bagay. Masyado tayong naiintriga ng ating mapaglarong kaisipan. We are too curious not only in how else we can improve our lives in modern times but also even in our primal needs. Masyado tayong maalam. Kaya minsan napapaisip ako. Kaya siguro ayaw ni God kainin ni Adam and Eve ang apple kasi tatalino tayo masyado. Sometimes, our knowledge defies our values. I hope Im wrong. Pero iba kasi ang knowledge sa wisdom. Most people are knowledgeable but only few are wise.

Thanks for sharing loki. :)

Edited by *Jessie*
Totoo yan. We humans always wonder. Because we humans are an intelligent form of species. Kaya nga may technology eh. Kasi yun ang output ng talino ng tao. Applied. Sa kasamaang palad, sa sobrang talino natin, nakakalimutan natin ang ibang bagay. Masyado tayong naiintriga ng ating mapaglarong kaisipan. We are too curious not only in how else we can improve our lives in modern times but also even in our primal needs. Masyado tayong maalam. Kaya minsan napapaisip ako. Kaya siguro ayaw ni God kainin ni Adam and Eve ang apple kasi tatalino tayo masyado. Sometimes, our knowledge defies our values. I hope Im wrong. Pero iba kasi ang knowledge sa wisdom. Most people are knowledgeable but only few are wise.

Thanks for sharing loki. :)

No problem Jesse...just sharing some thoughts.. i guess totoo din yung sinasabi na iba na mas may thrill kung may iba naman pero i hope it does not come to the point na iiwan na yung mga partner nila just because nakahnap na ng iba...

No problem Jesse...just sharing some thoughts.. i guess totoo din yung sinasabi na iba na mas may thrill kung may iba naman pero i hope it does not come to the point na iiwan na yung mga partner nila just because nakahnap na ng iba...

Hi Loki. That is so true. As I can see, parang madalang naman na ganon ang nangyayari na iiwan nila ang partner nila. :)