• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 7/4/2023 at 2:57 AM, BlackDiamond said:

It comes with the territory.

Certain jobs require people to be extremely guarded.

What may be a "minsan" or one time fall for a client is not something a thera can afford to always have. 

To me, Respect goes a long way. 

Understand that therapists are real people with real feelings and that at times, also want something real, kahit sandali lang.

Same goes with clients, falling might not go the distance, but knowing na there is a real connection that happened sometime somewhere, may be the best gift given to both the client and thera. 

Amen po!

19 hours ago, darwin2k4 said:

All these Lesbian and Bi talk makes me wonder? 🙄

May lalaki na ba na nagpa-sexchange para maging tomboy? 🤔

Well regardless, it’s the experience that would highly likely be compromised in these instances. A tomboy will certainly be repulsed at the sight of a man putting your penis at risk by channeling all the hatred unto it. We certainly don’t want to pay to get humiliated, we’re doing it to unwind and get energized. Oh man I really can’t forget that therapist who squeeze and choke my penis like an enemy. F*ck her

On 7/2/2023 at 1:38 AM, Duel of Fate said:

have had some lesbian / bi / tomboys. di naman espadahan. 

first one nung hs tomboy. (ako first guy naka finger and kain ng boobs nya. sadya ko di winasak v card. a year later buntis si gaga hahaha). 

workmate. lasing. momol moments lang din. 

had a 3way bj with one BBW and one butch tomboy. they wanted to progress, ako yung umayaw badtrip yung trip nila e parang pacolboy effect ako gusto mag striptease macho dance and balak pa ata ako lagyan costume. literally told them to get out of my house. ok na yung nachups ako slight and na fngger ko ung tibs. 

sa theras, i think ive had 3 lgbt girls of course there was no way they havent had D's before. 

(sorry kung out of topic)

While on the topic, a very popular bespectacled Makati-based therapist from the "golden age" was a lesbian.  She was in a relationship with another very popular co-therapist who later spent years working at the Japan spas.

Another very popular tomboy was a high-profile receptionist for a number of spas who had a feline-sounding handle. She had a short-lived relationship with someone who was  addressed as if she was from the academe, among others.

ask yourself this to those who want to have a relationship with a therapist or mp attendant, would you be willing that your gf or future wife have a body count of 30 plus? their ability to pair bond decreases as their sexual partners increases meaning your connection will not be as intense as to a woman who has a body count of only 3 or 4..

On 7/1/2023 at 1:36 AM, plug said:

Before the pandemic may natiyempuhan akong bi at ang pagkakasabi habang dumidiskarte ako "ngayon lang ako napasukan ng sa lalaki". May gf kasi siya na classmate. Presently active siya in an incall spa pero di ko pa inulitan. Naka three sessions na ako sa kanya kasi dati.

Recently monitor ko yung line up ng incall spa sa matipuan kong thera. Not to fall on her but makipagkasundo ako na ipatrabaho ko sa kasamahan niyang bi na thera. Itong bi na thera yung mismong binanggit ko sa itaas na post. Gamitin ko siya for g2g. Kaya lang medyo wala akong matipuan sa present line up yung isa sana kaya lang biglang lumipat. Siyempre yun pipiliin kong thera ang aking din gagamitin kahit hindi ko na ulitan si bi.

I had just a number of g2g sessions na di ko masabi kung sino ang bi, tomboy or lesbian. Sa gusto ko confirmed na bi ang mapapanood kong mag trabaho. I hope it will be fun.

9 hours ago, DomPerignom said:

While on the topic, a very popular bespectacled Makati-based therapist from the "golden age" was a lesbian.  She was in a relationship with another very popular co-therapist who later spent years working at the Japan spas.

Hindi ko masabi kung same thera itong nalaman kong lesbian sa same area. Popular siya at medyo mataas ang ratings fv, bv and av coming from her followers. Hindi ko rin masiguro kung sinisiraan lang nitong another thera dahil sa kanya ko nalaman na lesbian si thera at marahil kaagaw niya sa popularity sa same spa. Sabi ni other thera "yan kumakain nga ng xxxx ng kapwa thera".

In my opinion di naman ganoon kataas ang rating. Hindi proportion yung kanyang breast sa kanyang mababang height and fv was just like a girl next door.

Curious din naman ako so I tried her for being a lesbian. Grabe humihirit pa at pwede ngang paabutin ko sa unsafe. Di ko siyempre ginawa.  Nagpaslamat naman pag katapos "salamat sa sex ha". I think it was her last day doon sa spa.

Pero alam ko maraming nagkagusto sa kanya at parang nag hint na magaasawa na raw siya. Bigla ngang nag retire sa spa and never returned. 

Grabe, two days ata ako nagback read dito haha. Like 200 pages worth, very intriguing ng mga kwento. Ngayon lang ako tumambay talaga sa MTC and I only found out the stories of some active GMs here. Here's hoping most of you got a happy ending in the end (whether they ended up with them or naka-move on na)..

On 7/7/2023 at 9:01 PM, handsomebob said:

ask yourself this to those who want to have a relationship with a therapist or mp attendant, would you be willing that your gf or future wife have a body count of 30 plus? their ability to pair bond decreases as their sexual partners increases meaning your connection will not be as intense as to a woman who has a body count of only 3 or 4..

Totoo yan in fact yung DNA ng sperm remains in their body forever. Kung ano man effect nun? Well we can speculate nga that it might explain the “pair bond” factor which hirap nila ma achieve. Personally I will never advise one to take a therapist as a life long partner. Yes, it might be rude, but even if you ask the theras they would most likely have multiple partners - probably because of pair bonding difficulty.

But if you can pwede mo silang gawin mistress. Depends kung ano kaya mo… spoil them and have fun and do all you crazy fantasy with them. Gusto nila yun trust me 100% basta Just make sure na they are not into illegal drugs and gambling. You can always cut the ties anytime

10 hours ago, AbdulBudul said:

Pwede ka mainlove kung single ka at kaya mo sya buhayin. Alisin mo sya sa ganyang work then bigay mo lahat ng needs nya hindi lahat ng wants. Saka syempre inlove din sya dapat sayo baka ikaw lang inlove eh awit yun hahaha

Naku Brother ang thera is a different kind of breed. Do Not expect them to behave like a typical wife. They Love & enjoy their life as a thera, just enjoy them for what they are. Basta wag mo asawahin haha yari ka. Pwede mo silang gawin mistress at bigay mo gusto nila depende sa capacity mo. Spoil them, bigyan mo ng pang resto, outing and shopping yan ang gusto nila. 

11 hours ago, AbdulBudul said:

Pwede ka mainlove kung single ka at kaya mo sya buhayin. Alisin mo sya sa ganyang work then bigay mo lahat ng needs nya hindi lahat ng wants. Saka syempre inlove din sya dapat sayo baka ikaw lang inlove eh awit yun hahaha

plus 1 for this, awit talaga pag ikaw lang inlove, dapat both.

21 hours ago, AbdulBudul said:

i agree dito sir. pero idadagdag ko lang na in many cases kailangan mo ding ibigay ang needs ng pamilyang sinusuportahan nung babae. at para maging successful ang relasyon ay dapat totoo ang pagmamahal ninyo sa bawat isa.