Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

9 hours ago, Howdy Doody said:

Yes, you can be friends with them. But don't expect to have sex with them for free. However, if you have a true friendly relationship with them and you mutually enjoy your company, it sometimes develop into something more intimate. Right now, I have a Thera friend short of being my "jowa" but we are close enough to support each other emotionally without attachment. Then, free sex just happens.

Sarap namanĀ 

2 hours ago, Jakolngjakol said:

Sarap namanĀ 

Btw, to qualify my statement " free sex", as we all know that there is no such thing as free sex. What I mean is she have sex with you not for the money but probably for your time spent together, emotional support, dining out, etc. So technically for us men, there is no such thing as " free sex".

I almost fell for a masseur.Ā So this guy is someone I met on Facebook. My ex's name was Janjan and his name was Kenken. Hahahahahahaa and to make matters worse, they look so much a like. As in literally and figuratively.Ā 

So I tried to comment lang. I told him he looked so much like my ex, ofcourse using a dummy account and nagulat ako kasi he said matagal na niya akong idol. Anyway we chatted and he was extremely nice and sweet.

Unfortunately, he was taken. He is pretty honest and direct which i like about him. I do no want liars. But that kinda set the boundery. Plus ofcourse thera siya so I was just like playing around.

Then one time he said he will go in Manila. He is from somewhere outside Manila kasi. He said he would like to meet me. I said I am not Busy soĀ I pick him up together with my therapists (naka kotse kami. They have home service din kasi in Makati) and because his drop off point is near the drop off point of a fubu of mine which I had to meet and ended on the spot but gave a puppy as a separation gift. Hahahahaha! May iniwan pang memory e noh hahahahahaha!

So this male thera and my ex fubu met. Hahahahaahhahaha! My ex fubu was like. "Who is he? Bago mo?" (Infront of him). He was quiet. I just said... "Sige na. BYEEEE!"

Then, we waited for my therapists to finish. Then we had to go to QC because they had their next bookings. Btw, its the 2020 pandemic period so it was purely home service that time. All my spa closed.

He was very caring and patient all throughout. He was very showy. He was like kissing my hand infront of my staff and he keeps touching my nose. Oddly he likes my nose so much. That's the most unpleasant part of my face hahahahaha.Ā 

As in he likes it. He Keeps commenting how cute it is. He like touching it. Pinching it. Playing around with it and he keeps showing me me compliments. Not to mention he is very gentleman.Ā 

Actually among all the therapists I've seen, siya yung namumukod tanging naninita sakin because I am overspending. He told me not to treat people to much.Ā As much as possible nakiki ambag siya and siya yung never nanghingi sakin ng pera or any kapalit. I mean yung iba hindi din naman nanghihingi ng pera pero yung feeling na parang mamimera nandun. Yung mga palibre attitude. But siya, iba yung sincerity niya. He even check up on me if I'm tired or not feeling well. He even check my clothes to see if it is fixed.

Hindi din siya manyak. We had sex ofcourse. But he is not a hard fucker which I prefer. Mas gusto nya romantic. Kisses and hugs. Tska akakaloka. He is addicted to my asshole. I mean, he licks it for hours! Fetish niya daw kasi and super linis ko daw. Walang buhok so he is crazy over it. He plays with my pussy naman pero he just love ass. Di kami nag anal. Shinger shinger lang tapos unli kain siya. lol.

Anyway, he visits me from outside NCR as much as he could. 2-4x weekly. Nag bubus lang siya. Hours din byahe. Kahit malayo at kasagsagan ng lockdowns. Effort. I appreciated that and he uses his own money. I almost fell for him.He is a keeper pero ofcourse he is still a cheater. And I don't wanna continue cheating his gf. Pano pag sakin nangyari?

So, I suddenly stopped communicating. I blocked him in Facebook. I blocked his number. He even chatted me in ML but I stopped. I don't want him to be choosing me over someone else either..

He kept contacting me for months until he gave up.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 9/20/2022 at 7:53 AM, Speedyking said:

Please share your Wednesday experience.Ā 

So ayun na nga, hnd na ako nakapaghintay ng wednesday, sept 20 may errand ako @ imus cityhall and kawit cavite.
Nagulat sya kasi expected nya weds pa ako pupunta and buti sakto na rin free sya that time.
wala ng massage session na matagal sabi ko long masakit yung dalawang ulo ko hehehe.
DFK, BBBJ and Finger fuck lang, syempre gusto ko rin ng penetration sana kaso wala akong dala CD
at saka moaner talaga c thera, baka gumawa kami ng skandalo hahaha kung nagkataon, back-off din ako sa Raw kasi mahirap na kaya nakuntento nlng ako sa pagkain sa kanya, syet nlng nasabi ko masabaw,walang amoy kumabaga amoy natural hahaha.
Btw amaze din sya sa jun-jun ko, malaking tao ring kasi ako 5'10'' medyo chubby na nga lang ngaun hnd pa daw sya nakapag try ng ganitong size, almost 6" kasi sakin.(may mga thera narin na bumulong sakin na dati na "sir gifted ka pla")

Again wala perang involve dinalhan ko lang syang foods, burger and chicken request nya un lang.
vinisit ko din sya last fridayĀ  kasi may site visit ako sa Sangley area yun pinababa ko lang inabot ko lang yung request nya food and kiss lang muna.(para akong nanliligaw ulit)
Bka daw may day-off sya dis EOM sana nga makapag set up kami sa labas.

Obsession/Human addiction na ata nararamdaman ko ATM.
marami na rin ako spa/thera na na-encounter pero parang ngaun lang naulol ng ganito.
plus factor na rin sguro na magkababayan kami.(bicolano).
hayyyyss.........
BTW im a married man for 12yrs. at malamlam na ang sex life nmin ni esmi.

Ā 

Hindi ko alam kung anung meron sa Thera na to bat nauulol na ako ng ganito,
Itong feeling nato naramdaman ko to wayback 2007 nung nanliligaw palangĀ  ako sa esmi ko.
Hnd nman kagandahan siguro mga around 5 flat lang height tama kurba yung katawan.
morena, firm boobs and talagang naakit ako sa mukha nya yung tipong malamlam yung ilaw sa cubicle pero aninag ko yung maganda nyang ngiti with pairs of dimples.
parang akong matutunaw pag tumitig sya sakin while doing na deeds...
Tas bubulong pa sakin na "baka mainlab ka sakin" tskkkkk.......

12 hours ago, magatol said:

Hindi ko alam kung anung meron sa Thera na to bat nauulol na ako ng ganito,
Itong feeling nato naramdaman ko to wayback 2007 nung nanliligaw palangĀ  ako sa esmi ko.
Hnd nman kagandahan siguro mga around 5 flat lang height tama kurba yun
morena, firm boobs and talagang naakit ako sa mukha nya yung tipong malamlam yung ilaw sa cubicle pero aninag ko yung maganda nyang ngiti with pairs of dimples.
parang akong matutunaw pag tumitig sya sakin while doing na deeds...
Tas bubulong pa sakin na "baka mainlab ka sakin" tskkkkk.......

MY ADVISE as a RED PILL MAN -- do not in any case, fell in love with this woman....

iba iba kunin mo, sakit lang ng ulo yan!!

sample other chicks bro, hayaan mo siya maghabol....

When i was younger, medyo na-fall ako sa regular ko. She was friendly. She gave me gifts. Hindi nagpapabayad. Full mileage. Student lang ako noon and no gf since birth, so the attention i was getting from her was very appreciated by me. Sometimes, kasi nga student na walang pera, sisilip sa showroom para lang masilayan. Tapos itetext ko na ngumiti naman sa showroom para makarami. Hindi kasi palangiti. Ayun, ngingiti pagkabasa ng text. I bought her what little i could buy, konting chocolate, konting pagkain, single stem rose, mga ganun lang. For reasons i can't disclose, she left the MP and had to change numbers, deleted her FB. We lost contact. She has kids now and with a partner. Good for her.

Meron pa isa, tumatambay kami sa mall malapit sa MP before her shift. Videoke usually, and no hankypanky inside the videoke room. Talagang enjoy lang. Linilibre din ako ng pagkain. HHWW sa mall habang nagwiwindow shopping. Hinahatid ko pauwi after her shift. I ended it noong inimbita ako na pumunta sa tinitirahan nya at 4am. Waited until 6am outside her place and never saw her again. Di na rin sya nag reach out sakin after that. Ewan ko ba kung anong nangyari. Haha. Already forgot her name, pero hindi ko malilimutan yung apelyido nya kasi parehas kami lol. She would say na ang cute daw ng magiging anak namin kasi parehas middle and last name. Lol

I was young and lonely back then hahahahaha šŸ˜†

16 hours ago, magatol said:

So ayun na nga, hnd na ako nakapaghintay ng wednesday, sept 20 may errand ako @ imus cityhall and kawit cavite.
Nagulat sya kasi expected nya weds pa ako pupunta and buti sakto na rin free sya that time.
wala ng massage session na matagal sabi ko long masakit yung dalawang ulo ko hehehe.
DFK, BBBJ and Finger fuck lang, syempre gusto ko rin ng penetration sana kaso wala akong dala CD
at saka moaner talaga c thera, baka gumawa kami ng skandalo hahaha kung nagkataon, back-off din ako sa Raw kasi mahirap na kaya nakuntento nlng ako sa pagkain sa kanya, syet nlng nasabi ko masabaw,walang amoy kumabaga amoy natural hahaha.
Btw amaze din sya sa jun-jun ko, malaking tao ring kasi ako 5'10'' medyo chubby na nga lang ngaun hnd pa daw sya nakapag try ng ganitong size, almost 6" kasi sakin.(may mga thera narin na bumulong sakin na dati na "sir gifted ka pla")

Again wala perang involve dinalhan ko lang syang foods, burger and chicken request nya un lang.
vinisit ko din sya last fridayĀ  kasi may site visit ako sa Sangley area yun pinababa ko lang inabot ko lang yung request nya food and kiss lang muna.(para akong nanliligaw ulit)
Bka daw may day-off sya dis EOM sana nga makapag set up kami sa labas.

Obsession/Human addiction na ata nararamdaman ko ATM.
marami na rin ako spa/thera na na-encounter pero parang ngaun lang naulol ng ganito.
plus factor na rin sguro na magkababayan kami.(bicolano).
hayyyyss.........
BTW im a married man for 12yrs. at malamlam na ang sex life nmin ni esmi.

Ā 

Mahirap 'yan, bro šŸ˜‚

Naka live-in ko isang thera galing sa isang spa. Halos 3 years kami. Mahirap kung less than 300k monthly income mo. Kasi dinadala nya lagi kamag anak nya dun sa house namin. Bili dito bili diyan. Siguro ok lang kung 500k to 1 million per month yun income ng business mo. Bigay mo sa kanya 70k monthly allowance. Kasi meron din sya pinapaaral na bunso etc. Yun lang po.āœŒļø

12 hours ago, Brandon Quiboloy said:

Naka live-in ko isang thera galing sa isang spa. Halos 3 years kami. Mahirap kung less than 300k monthly income mo. Kasi dinadala nya lagi kamag anak nya dun sa house namin. Bili dito bili diyan. Siguro ok lang kung 500k to 1 million per month yun income ng business mo. Bigay mo sa kanya 70k monthly allowance. Kasi meron din sya pinapaaral na bunso etc. Yun lang po.āœŒļø

Grabe ang mahal ng pagmamahal

• Downvote 1
On 9/27/2022 at 3:12 AM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

I almost fell for a masseur.Ā So this guy is someone I met on Facebook. My ex's name was Janjan and his name was Kenken. Hahahahahahaa and to make matters worse, they look so much a like. As in literally and figuratively.Ā 

So I tried to comment lang. I told him he looked so much like my ex, ofcourse using a dummy account and nagulat ako kasi he said matagal na niya akong idol. Anyway we chatted and he was extremely nice and sweet.

Unfortunately, he was taken. He is pretty honest and direct which i like about him. I do no want liars. But that kinda set the boundery. Plus ofcourse thera siya so I was just like playing around.

Then one time he said he will go in Manila. He is from somewhere outside Manila kasi. He said he would like to meet me. I said I am not Busy soĀ I pick him up together with my therapists (naka kotse kami. They have home service din kasi in Makati) and because his drop off point is near the drop off point of a fubu of mine which I had to meet and ended on the spot but gave a puppy as a separation gift. Hahahahaha! May iniwan pang memory e noh hahahahahaha!

So this male thera and my ex fubu met. Hahahahaahhahaha! My ex fubu was like. "Who is he? Bago mo?" (Infront of him). He was quiet. I just said... "Sige na. BYEEEE!"

Then, we waited for my therapists to finish. Then we had to go to QC because they had their next bookings. Btw, its the 2020 pandemic period so it was purely home service that time. All my spa closed.

He was very caring and patient all throughout. He was very showy. He was like kissing my hand infront of my staff and he keeps touching my nose. Oddly he likes my nose so much. That's the most unpleasant part of my face hahahahaha.Ā 

As in he likes it. He Keeps commenting how cute it is. He like touching it. Pinching it. Playing around with it and he keeps showing me me compliments. Not to mention he is very gentleman.Ā 

Actually among all the therapists I've seen, siya yung namumukod tanging naninita sakin because I am overspending. He told me not to treat people to much.Ā As much as possible nakiki ambag siya and siya yung never nanghingi sakin ng pera or any kapalit. I mean yung iba hindi din naman nanghihingi ng pera pero yung feeling na parang mamimera nandun. Yung mga palibre attitude. But siya, iba yung sincerity niya. He even check up on me if I'm tired or not feeling well. He even check my clothes to see if it is fixed.

Hindi din siya manyak. We had sex ofcourse. But he is not a hard fucker which I prefer. Mas gusto nya romantic. Kisses and hugs. Tska akakaloka. He is addicted to my asshole. I mean, he licks it for hours! Fetish niya daw kasi and super linis ko daw. Walang buhok so he is crazy over it. He plays with my pussy naman pero he just love ass. Di kami nag anal. Shinger shinger lang tapos unli kain siya. lol.

Anyway, he visits me from outside NCR as much as he could. 2-4x weekly. Nag bubus lang siya. Hours din byahe. Kahit malayo at kasagsagan ng lockdowns. Effort. I appreciated that and he uses his own money. I almost fell for him.He is a keeper pero ofcourse he is still a cheater. And I don't wanna continue cheating his gf. Pano pag sakin nangyari?

So, I suddenly stopped communicating. I blocked him in Facebook. I blocked his number. He even chatted me in ML but I stopped. I don't want him to be choosing me over someone else either..

He kept contacting me for months until he gave up.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Teka nasan naba yung batuta ko di ko makita hehe

• Haha (+1) 1
On 9/28/2022 at 2:39 AM, Brandon Quiboloy said:

Ang bait mo naman pala masyado

On 9/28/2022 at 2:39 AM, Brandon Quiboloy said:

you're a fucking idiot if you do this...TO BE HONEST....even if i earn 500k a month, i would never ever spoil a woman like this....all the relationships i had even with mp attendants and therapists, there were never any financial support sa family niya...yes, I take care of her basic needs and that is just about it!!

3 hours ago, handsomebob said:

you're a fucking idiot if you do this...TO BE HONEST....even if i earn 500k a month, i would never ever spoil a woman like this....all the relationships i had even with mp attendants and therapists, there were never any financial support sa family niya...yes, I take care of her basic needs and that is just about it!!

Tama yan comrade. Kasi pag na fall ka sa thera, paano na lang? Di ba kumukuha tayo ng 2-3 theras weekly sa mga spa. Magseselos yan. Away lang kayo!

• Haha (+1) 1
4 hours ago, handsomebob said:

Ā 

Salamat @handsomebobĀ ! Madali ma fall sa thera na maganda malambing. Problem selosa din eh

9 minutes ago, KING of Alternick Accounts6 said:

Tama yan comrade. Kasi pag na fall ka sa thera, paano na lang? Di ba kumukuha tayo ng 2-3 theras weekly sa mga spa. Magseselos yan. Away lang kayo!

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Santiagowalker3 said:

Ā 

Salamat @handsomebobĀ ! Madali ma fall sa thera na maganda malambing. Problem selosa din eh

Nagpaparami ng lahi si Captain Marnel. Grabe sa dedication.šŸ˜