Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

6 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

putang ina kasi si @KID FIGHTER aka Marnel Miyasan Tuble Bou Buang na ikaw yun pakunwari ka pa.

Alam mo naman bakit ka kinasusuklaman ng buong mtc. do yourself a favor mag permanent vacation ka na para wala nang salot sa mundo.

buang

Hahaha. Lahat nalang sa iyo si Kid Fighter. Grabe obsession mo. Ano ba ginawa talaga sa iyo ng KD na yan?

Inutangan ka ba at tinakbuhan?

Nagka sakit dahil sa kanya?

Siniraan ka ba?

Iniwan ka ba ng gf mo dahil kay KD?

Kung ano man galit mo sa kanya wag mo idamay iba. Wag mo guluhin mtc community dahil sa obsession mo. 

• Downvote 1
12 hours ago, Pen15 said:

Hahaha. Lahat nalang sa iyo si Kid Fighter. Grabe obsession mo. Ano ba ginawa talaga sa iyo ng KD na yan?

Siniraan ka ba?

Kung ano man galit mo sa kanya wag mo idamay iba. Wag mo guluhin mtc community dahil sa obsession mo. 

tell you what ill do...pag nakita kita sa wh, i will approach you & tell you everything to your face, ok? 

huwag ka lang bakla na bigla ka nalang tatakbo ha ha ha.

1 hour ago, Guest Anonymous said:

tell you what ill do...pag nakita kita sa wh, i will approach you & tell you everything to your face, ok? 

huwag ka lang bakla na bigla ka nalang tatakbo ha ha ha.

opo Prof Johnny , looking forward to kita you in WH

On 7/22/2022 at 1:39 AM, leave said:

(Please move if this post should have been in the entertainment and movies section)

There’s this local drama movie I remember seeing way back in high school during the early 90s but I never knew what the title was and I hope it rings a bell to anyone of you.

We were doing a group project over at a classmates house for the weekend and some of my girl classmates were watching this movie in betamax over at the couch. I was doing some of the assignment but I was glancing at the TV once in a while. The movie started out with a happy family in a picnic, the parents were around their late 50s (I guess, I’m in my 40s but I don’t look their part yet😁) the father had white hair and beard, they had three kids and they all were very happy. Fast forward to their life, the family had a really big mansion, cars, housekeepers in uniform, everything… they were rich.

I wasn’t paying much attention to the movie, the next time I glanced the scene was about the father dying from a heart attack I think, leaving his whole family behind. Enter the paternal relatives who were showing a not so good relationship with the wife/widow. It was revealed that the wife was actually a massage parlor therapist during her youth and that was how they met with the father and fell in love, notwithstanding this past they still eventually managed a happy life with a family.

It seemed that it was the father who was earning big for the family, the widow I think wasn’t doing much. Without him the family could no longer afford the lavish lifestyle and she wasn’t so welcome anymore with the paternal relatives, they started moving into a smaller house. Youngest kid complaining about the food, eldest daughter was doing odd jobs I think. The daughter’s supporting story was that her boyfriend started looking for her and she gave excuses she was busy with college work and stuff  but he later found out she was out of school because they no longer can afford it, and I think he supported her in his modest ways, and in one scene they made love in a motel room and she cried because she felt she it was almost like following her mother’s footstep.

Fast forward when I glanced back to the TV again, the mother felt it was best to let go of her kids to the paternal relatives so that they can be supported. She further moved into the slums all alone by herself now and having nothing at all; old, alone, hungry, crying at times. When all seemed lost the movie ended with the kids finally convincing the paternal relatives to take in their mother and them reuniting in her home in the slums

I saw this movie in small parts like freaking 30 years ago, I maybe wrong in some of the details but this sums up most of the screenplay. And I would like to see it again in one sitting but I don’t have the slightest idea of the title even the actors. If anyone could help me here, early 90s.

I just felt this would be a relevant movie in this topic, I mean this could be one possible alternate timeline for falling in love with a therapist.

Talking of movies.

Falling for a thera would be just like either you are Richard Gere with Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman or James Gandolfini with Kristen Stewart in Welcome to The Rileys.

On 7/20/2022 at 10:15 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

Yup definitely trying bro... fighting every urge not to ask anymore... there are good days and there are days na kinakain talaga ako ng kapraningnan ko. 

Bro sana onti-onti naayos mo na ang feelings mo. Kung nakapag bigay ka ng tulong for 5 straight years ke thera at sa pamilya nya, ibig sabihin kaya mo dalhin ang relasyon sa kabila ng hamon sa iyo.

a friend of mine which introduced me to SPAs fell in love to a therapist a long time ago. he got caught by his long time girlfriend and caused them to break up. since he was single, he then double downed on the therapist and almost spent all of his life savings. 

she told my friend that she loves him and promised him that if she saved enough she would stop her work. he asked for how much more does she need but she would not answer. angry and confused, my friend confided in me and told me his problem with the therapist. she told him that he only do hj/bj and does not offer atw sex to other clients except him. unfortunately, she offers it to a lot. including me when i got her way before he had a thing for her... i think that was the last straw for him and he never contacted or returned to the therapist again. 

on a side note... 5 years after, the therapist has still not saved enough as i still see her active in spas every now and then 😅

4 hours ago, Mang Ricky said:

Bro sana onti-onti naayos mo na ang feelings mo. Kung nakapag bigay ka ng tulong for 5 straight years ke thera at sa pamilya nya, ibig sabihin kaya mo dalhin ang relasyon sa kabila ng hamon sa iyo.

3 hours ago, Cestut said:

+1 ako dito sir

Mas madalas naman kami masaya e, may mga araw lang talaga na kinakain ako ng kapraningan.  Hopefully we can transcend to the next level and makalimutan ko ang past nya, especially ang mag nababasa ko dito sa mtc... 

56 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Mas madalas naman kami masaya e, may mga araw lang talaga na kinakain ako ng kapraningan.  Hopefully we can transcend to the next level and makalimutan ko ang past nya, especially ang mag nababasa ko dito sa mtc... 

Accept mo naman siya sir kung ano work niya before from the first place. So sa tingen ko malalagpasan mo din yung phase na yan! time will tell nalang hehe.

I really think you should never visit places like this when you are emotionally vulnerable. Like when you are going through a breakup, or if you are feeling lonely. You will only end up being infatuated too quickly, and be at risk of being emotionally hurt.

Hindi ko gustong husgahan ang mga Therapist or attendants. Nagtratrabaho sila sa paraang alam nila. At di ko masisisi ang ilan sa kanila kugn sasamantalahin yun weak emotional state ng kanilang guest or client. Its all business.

Pag infatuated kasi tayo, lahat nirarationalize natin. Lahat natatangap natin. Hindi natin pinapansin yun pangit sa realidad. Hindi mo makikita yun dumi ng ginagawa nila (again I do not mean to judge), makikita mo lang na maganda sila, sweet sa iyo, magaling na GFE and so on. 

Not that I  believe that some people do not deserve to find love. But kung exclusively nagkikita lang kayo sa cubicle, siguro be wiser naman

On 7/22/2022 at 6:39 PM, Pen15 said:

Siniraan ka ba?

Sociopath yan bro, sick in the mind. SI @Ace Hallyan. Outlet nya mangbardagul Dito. Excuse Nya lang SI Kid Fighter. Way before KF may mga kaaway na din yan Dito. Ignore mo nlang. Naabuso yan, may frustration sa Buhay at loser, naghahanap Ng outlet kaya wag Ng patulan.

• Like (+1) 1
10 hours ago, Edmund Dantes said:

Pag infatuated kasi tayo, lahat nirarationalize natin. Lahat natatangap natin. Hindi natin pinapansin yun pangit sa realidad. Hindi mo makikita yun dumi ng ginagawa nila (again I do not mean to judge), makikita mo lang na maganda sila, sweet sa iyo, magaling na GFE and so on. 

Mismo sir. Don't bite the bait. Haha

2 hours ago, Centurion328 said:

Sociopath yan bro, sick in the mind. SI @Ace Hallyan. Outlet nya mangbardagul Dito. Excuse Nya lang SI Kid Fighter. Way before KF may mga kaaway na din yan Dito. Ignore mo nlang. Naabuso yan, may frustration sa Buhay at loser, naghahanap Ng outlet kaya wag Ng patulan.

@Centurion328

marnel buang alternick

2 hours ago, Centurion328 said:

fake fighter ka lang @KID FIGHTER mentally retarded walang balls aminin na sya si marnel buang

Trophy for you

🖕 🖕 🖕

14 hours ago, Centurion328 said:

Inaantay ko na pati mods na Sila Ariana at Bizman pagbintangan mong Marnell at Kid Fighter. Matapang ka nman Sige nga tag mo Sila na alter ni Marnell at Kid Fighter, lol!

only a retard like you would even think na ariana & biz are alters.

kunwari ka pa alam ng buong mtc na ikaw ay si marnel buang. buang na retarded pa.

1 hour ago, Centurion328 said:

Style mo @Ace Hall. Ikaw rin pala si @KID FIGHTER@Marburry. Inaaway mo sarili mong alter para ka lang mapansin dito. See a shrink, you have a serious psychological issue, psychopath!

alter ni marnel buang

umalis ka na nga nakakaumay ka na! buang!

6 hours ago, Ernest Ty said:

Mga igan, d naman sa nakikialam ako, iwasan sana natin ang away at gulo, nasa tamang edad na kayo para umunawa, may atraso din sa akin yung KF na yan. Pero d ko pag aksayahan ng kahit isang letra. Chill lang mga bro.

Tama mga bossing kaya tayo nandito para lang mag relax! So good vibes lang tayo lagi :) tama na mga away away hehe

Isang Therapist ng Reklamo sa RaffyTulfo dahil sa extra servece ng spa. nabuntis ng ibat ibang clients dahil sa nakipg sex kung sino sino lalaki clients. Sa totoo maraming marami Ngyayari therapist nabubuntis ng mga ibat ibang lalaki clients sa spa ,dahil sa ibat ibang lalaki clients ka sex Ang ending ng bata walang ama din ang therapist babalik sa spa mg trabaho  bubuhayin ang anak niya mg isa. Kawawa diba???

Edited by Chiananicole