Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

21 hours ago, FF said:

quite understandable comrade. and kudos for sharing. we felt your pain and frustration and every emotion you shared in your post.

mayhap some words to consider .

are you single or attached ? This will have a large bearing on what I am about to share. 

If you are single all it takes is to take the next brave step and to consider asking her to be your gf.

One of the main problem here is financial. Kaya nga siya pumasok sa ganyang trabaho e dahil malaki laki di hamak ang kita kaysa min wage job. What are her financial needs ? Is she supporting her family ? Am just guessing here kasi the next step for you maybe is asking her to quit her job. In that case what are her job alternatives ? Can you fill in the financial gap that may result ?

Second is the emotional. Are you just intensely attracted to her or do you feel that there is an emotional bond that can grow over time ? This is a two way street .  Does she have equally strong feelings for you?

Pag attached ka ...financial and emotional pa rin. Pero may complications added dahil she will just become number 2 ( not unless you are considering leaving your wife or gf )

Thank you sir for your comment. I appreciate it very much. I feel better now that I was able to share my predicament in a "safe space" like this forum. You can't share these kinds of issues in the outside world.

Regarding po your questions,

1. I am still legally bound but physically separated from my wife for 2 yrs already.

2. For the financial issue, I think I can support her financially. For me hindi naman siya issue. Although I have not assessed kung maluho siya. 🙂 I was not given the chance to do so.

3. Emotional aspect. It is not the physical attraction actually, although she is very pretty, but it's not that.  Nafeel ko SIGURO na yung kausap ko yung tipo ng tao na sure akong magcclick kami. We also have important things in common. Ma pride siya and hardworking, ayaw niya ng freebies at handouts, gusto niya pinaghirapan niya. Something you don't see in many theras ( just being honest, peace po tayo kung sino man ang tamaan 🙂 ), that is why I liked her even more.

I never got to ask her the GF/financial part kasi she cut communication already. I forgot to mention earlier na may "No attachments rule" siya, probably why she is avoiding me now. Or maybe I am just too ugly, and I am not her type. 😄 

This is probably mostly my fault. The dumbass that was me got attached, and I did not see it coming. I got a taste of my own medicine.

I never got any explanation WHY biglaan siya nagcut off ng communication. Nor did I get the chance to explain myself and express my thoughts. Sobrang sudden. Last thing she told me was wala namang issues. The idiot that was me believed naman. 

Well, shit happens... I guess that's that.

20 minutes ago, PaulPax said:

Thank you sir for your comment. I appreciate it very much. I feel better now that I was able to share my predicament in a "safe space" like this forum. You can't share these kinds of issues in the outside world.

1. I am still legally bound but physically separated from my wife for 2 yrs already.

2. For the financial issue, I think I can support her financially. For me hindi naman siya issue. Although I have not assessed kung maluho siya. 🙂 I was not given the chance to do so.

3. Emotional aspect. It is not the physical attraction actually, although she is very pretty, but it's not that.  Nafeel ko SIGURO na yung kausap ko yung tipo ng tao na sure akong magcclick kami. We also have important things in common. Ma pride siya and hardworking, ayaw niya ng freebies at handouts, gusto niya pinaghirapan niya. Something you don't see in many theras ( just being honest, peace po tayo kung sino man ang tamaan 🙂 ), that is why I liked her even more.

I never got to ask her the GF/financial part kasi she cut communication already. I forgot to mention earlier na may "No attachments rule" siya, probably why she is avoiding me now. Or maybe I am just too ugly, and I am not her type. 😄 

This is probably mostly my fault. The dumbass that was me got attached, and I did not see it coming. I got a taste of my own medicine.

I never got any explanation WHY biglaan siya nagcut off ng communication. Nor did I get the chance to explain myself and express my thoughts. Sobrang sudden. Last thing she told me was wala namang issues. The idiot that was me believed naman. 

comrade thanks again for the honest share. On hindsight her "no attachments rule" should have been a cue for you.

Ako rin siguro ma-aattract sa thera kung beauty +work ethic + with belief commonalities. Kahit may no attachments rule pwede namang mag pa charming pa rin and see if the ice would melt.

Pero pag wala ka namang nararamdaman na warming up to you , cut it short na agad. Unlike some women outside her profession na pwedeng daanin sa tiyaga and determination ( ung sis ng bff ko 4 years na niligawan bago sinagot  ung manliligaw niya ).

If you continue to pursue not only would it be wasted effort but it could backfire like her wanting to avoid you and your unwanted attention ( at nangyari na nga yata. )

It may also help to understand her viewpoint bakit no attachment. For women as hardworking as your thera TRABAHO lang ito. Naghahanpbuhay si thera ...hindi naghahanap ng jowa. And she decides to keep it that way because it simplifies her life . She looks to be a strong woman who will seek love on her own terms and in the time of her choosing.

so move on comrade. imho you may want to seek love outside the confines of the spa / mp. may tinder naman at iba pang dating apps.  Dito may mga gustong makipagkilala at kung type mo e  pwedeng pwedeng  ligawan .

• Like (+1) 2
2 hours ago, FF said:

comrade thanks again for the honest share. On hindsight her "no attachments rule" should have been a cue for you.

Ako rin siguro ma-aattract sa thera kung beauty +work ethic + with belief commonalities. Kahit may no attachments rule pwede namang mag pa charming pa rin and see if the ice would melt.

Pero pag wala ka namang nararamdaman na warming up to you , cut it short na agad. Unlike some women outside her profession na pwedeng daanin sa tiyaga and determination ( ung sis ng bff ko 4 years na niligawan bago sinagot  ung manliligaw niya ).

If you continue to pursue not only would it be wasted effort but it could backfire like her wanting to avoid you and your unwanted attention ( at nangyari na nga yata. )

It may also help to understand her viewpoint bakit no attachment. For women as hardworking as your thera TRABAHO lang ito. Naghahanpbuhay si thera ...hindi naghahanap ng jowa. And she decides to keep it that way because it simplifies her life . She looks to be a strong woman who will seek love on her own terms and in the time of her choosing.

so move on comrade. imho you may want to seek love outside the confines of the spa / mp. may tinder naman at iba pang dating apps.  Dito may mga gustong makipagkilala at kung type mo e  pwedeng pwedeng  ligawan .

Thank you again for the concern and your comment sir. Very much appreciated.

Yes sir, narealize ko naman yun nung nagcut na siya ng communication. I did not pursue her anymore the moment na nagrefuse siya ng meetup. Yun lang, may isang ugok na naattach na. Hindi ko rin naman po intention talaga. Normally, I just f**k and go, wala na gaano pleasantries, kaya nga laging enough na ang 1 hour, tapos back to work na. Wala na extensions. Who would have thought na doon pa sa hindi ko type ako maaattach. Hindi rin naman ako naghanap ng pagibig sa ganitong field sir, bigla lang nangyari. No need naman po for tinder, etc.

Malungkot ang mga sinabi mo sir, but very true indeed.

Moving on and recovering naman na sir, buti na lang maraming mababait na theras na magaling magpagaling ng mga sugat. 😊

Salamat sir sa pagpapayo at effort to write your comments. Buti rin at nakita ko itong thread na ito.

7 minutes ago, PaulPax said:

Thank you again for the concern and your comment sir. Very much appreciated.

Yes sir, narealize ko naman yun nung nagcut na siya ng communication. I did not pursue her anymore the moment na nagrefuse siya ng meetup. Yun lang, may isang ugok na naattach na. Hindi ko rin naman po intention talaga. Normally, I just f**k and go, wala na gaano pleasantries, kaya nga laging enough na ang 1 hour, tapos back to work na. Wala na extensions. Who would have thought na doon pa sa hindi ko type ako maaattach. Hindi rin naman ako naghanap ng pagibig sa ganitong field sir, bigla lang nangyari. No need naman po for tinder, etc.

Malungkot ang mga sinabi mo sir, but very true indeed.

Moving on and recovering naman na sir, buti na lang maraming mababait na theras na magaling magpagaling ng mga sugat. 😊

Salamat sir sa pagpapayo at effort to write your comments. Buti rin at nakita ko itong thread na ito.

Ur welcome comrade. And before I go here's a toast :

To women ..and to their wound that never heals !

Edited by FF
On 4/27/2022 at 2:29 PM, PaulPax said:

At the end of the day, life has to go on

On 4/27/2022 at 2:29 PM, PaulPax said:

It is possible na kaya nag cut sya ng communication is that she likes you and hindi sya ready. Or ayaw nya mag fall totally. Or she is protevying you  na sya ns lng iiwas para hindi k n mag fall.

Experienced this also. Close n kme ni thera. Dalas ko n din bumisita sa spa kahit hindi ako magpa service. I was falling na. Then she stsrted to keep distance and also pushes me to try other theras. So ayun. Hindi natuloy ang pag fall ko. Which is a good thing cause i am married.

Yun lng. 

On 4/27/2022 at 7:51 PM, handsomebob said:

kung popular yung thera mas lalong masakit kasi ang daming kumukuha sa kanya kaya the best is iwasan umulit sa thera, once or 2x at the most then lipat na uli....

as what I have said in the past, BUMILI KA NA LANG NG POR KILO NA BABOY, WAG NA MAG ALAGA!! haha

dagdag ko lang comrade .

kung bawal sa iyo ang baboy ( for health or religious reasons ) , pwede namang chicks ( chicken ) na lang. wag ka lang kumuha ng manok na tandang not unless gusto mo subukan ang sabong ( or COCKfighting ) 😁

Edited by FF
  • Haha (+1) 2
1 hour ago, just_checking said:

D ko naman nilalahat, pero majority ng thera ay habol syempre ay pera. If wala ka makikitang effort or investment na ginagawa nya sa ginagawa mo. Have fun na lang, reserve mo yung effort and resource sa tamang partner.

Comrade lahat naman po siguro na pumapasok sa ganitong trabaho ang habol ay PERA. Bakit ba tayo pumapasok sa trabaho kundi para sa sweldo ? (And we're not talking about what they receive officially on the company books. )

At kahit ganito ang trabaho ay  tao pa rin naman po sila na may feelings na pwede nating pukawin sa panliligaw.

As i said in a previous post , no harm in trying . See if it melts the ice . But if it does not , cut it short.

However , may I also say that it is a dangerous and slippery path to look for love among the lovely ladies in this profession.

Edited by FF
5 minutes ago, Eric Draven said:

Boss Amo, sana walang Ed Atwan version eme eme ang mangbash sayo. Hehehe.

hahahaha. comrade  nagsawa na ata. at d lang naman ako ata ang nakaranas ng ed atwan experience !

19 minutes ago, mosy_24 said:

Same here sir!! Di ka nag-iisa!! 😍

9 minutes ago, mosy_24 said:

Oo sir atsaka kapag nakikita at nararamdaman mo na appreciated nya lahat ng effort mo hayyyssss 

3 minutes ago, Eric Draven said:

At saka kapag tinanggihan niya yung perang ibinibigay mo. Tapos Sasabihin, “ganyan ba tingin mo sa akin?”

Anyway she’s not an active thera in any MTC SPA anymore kaya I don’t know if this is still counted.

comrades we all rode the same boat pala. I remember her immortal line to me " Oo alam ko may pera ka. Pero hindi importante sa akin yan . Importante na mahal mo ako . At mahal na mahal kita."  PAKTAY NA ! 🥲

• Like (+1) 1