Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 11/12/2021 at 9:34 AM, Janine of Beppu said:

Nainlove Ako sa gm ko lang noon Hanggang ngayon kame pa din Naman kaso nag dadoubt na Ako sobra kase feel ko anytime mag hahanap sya ng iba behind my back kase sa spa lang nya ko nakilala. Willing Naman Ako di na bumalik ng spa for him. Kaso lately nag kaka problema Ako kase feel ko sinusubukan nya Ako..mas okay sana kung Ganon lang kase kahit subukan nya ko wala Naman sya makikita sakin dahil Wala na ko connection sa mga clients ko at etong acc na to sa friend ko ginamit ko pang stalk sa ginawang acc ng bf ko. Sad lang kase nag hahanap sya ng therapist nung kinompronta ko na sya if sya ba yon Hindi daw sya. Kahit napaka daming evidence na sya yon. Ang lungkot lang kase Ako binitawan ko spa for him..🥺🥺🥺 - sheena 

Sad to know.  may mga ibang theras kc na wiling bitawan lahat for the sake of love kaso minsan ung gm d cya kaya panindigan

• Sad (+1) 1
On 11/17/2021 at 10:16 AM, francis019 said:

fellow gm's tanong lang? do you think it's practical to be in love with a thera? sa mga nag try mahirap ba?

Been there, done that. Mahirap and dapat wala ka masyadong expectations, tipong go with the flow lang. Nakakangilo lang yung anxiety na for sure ay may mamemeet siyang client na mas nakakaangat sayo sa almost lahat ng aspects given na ganun work nila. Hindi rin practical kasi you need to endure a looooot of pain and walang kasiguraduhan, parang 10% lang yung success rate. 

On 11/18/2021 at 6:47 PM, Cartof said:

Not my story, but a friend's who was also a GM here. I think it should be safe to post because he no longer visits MTC. And even then, at some point this post should get buried far enough that he won't find it anymore if he does come back.

So he fell in love with a thera. Not sure if the feelings were reciprocated, but I'd like to believe so for his sake. However, there was never any labels between them as far as I'm aware. I asked him why he never tried to cement the relationship with labels, and he said that she had a GM who became her ex before and things got really messy for her, so he relented in order to not cause her trouble.

My friend would go the spa at 7 or 8 in the mornings and stay til past noon. He told me that at some point, they barely had sex anymore. Just breakfast/lunch, kissing, cuddling, and kwento. He would pay the entrance once, was never asked for fees to extend. He had to insist that the thera take his money to make sure she was earning and could go through with her plan on leaving the spa industry to continue her studies, but there were times she absolutely declined. Here, I'm making the assumption that the thera was using the money she took to pay for the time extensions every now and then, but I'll never know for sure. At the very least, he's told me that he was friendly with the other theras at the spas even if he never got them before. So they might have been cutting them some slack. Who knows?

What I am sure of is that she did things for him that she doesn't do for other GMs. I should know, I got her a bunch of times before I found out that my buddy held a flame for her. He knows and was really bummed out to find out that a friend had been with her, but found comfort in finding out that she at least treated him differently. She had a lot of restrictions, and despite my persistence, she never did those things with me (ie. kissing, bjs, meeting outside, etc.). FRs were also consistent with other GMs saying that she has a lot of restrictions that they respect - but all of those restrictions didn't seem to apply to him.

Honestly, wanted to tell him that love between a thera and GM was going to be hard considering their history, but I had never seen him so driven before. He worked on himself and focused on his job, because he wanted to be able to support her if she decided to leave the industry. This was because she was also supporting a basketball team's starting lineup worth of siblings. He told me he almost developed feelings for other theras before, but supporting their families deterred him from pursuing them, but not for this one. He basically doubled his salary and halved his workload in two years. I've known this guy for over a decade. Roughly 6 years ago he tried to kill himself and was basically a broken shell of a man. At the point of being with this thera, you'd never guess he was the same guy.

He wanted to help her out, but she would decline financial assistance. Back then he was looking and crowdsourcing for scholarships, ways to turn work experience into academic credits for degrees or certificates courses, or job opportunities for someone without a college degree but would provide assistance for those that want to pursue one. Basically, he was looking for ways she could improve her life by her own effort once she stops working in spas - and not only for her, I think. If I remember it right he was also looking for opportunities for her siblings. There was no established plan, but he had looked for options to lay out for her to choose. At that point, raids started becoming a common occurrence and he kept telling her to go home early to avoid them. She got lucky once because she agreed to go home early one day, and the spa she reported to got raided that night.

At some point, he was really pushing for her to quit the industry for her safety, but she didn't want to talk about these things because she still needed to work, so she moved to a different spa. Unfortunately for her, she got caught up in one of the raids later on. The experience traumatized her and she wanted nothing to do with the spa industry anymore, which included my friend. He begged her to give him a chance, but he told me that she said that she wanted to forget everything about this past of hers.

I tried contacting her via her MTC accounts and thera Viber, but I was left on seen. She at least still responded to my friend when he messaged her on her main number. He doesn't have her socials because he was respecting the GM-thera boundary he laid out before. Which was kind of dumb for him to do if he really wanted to pursue this girl.

Last thing my friend found out is that she continued her studies, no longer lives in her old apartment since she went back to her province, and got a boyfriend through Tinder. He's happy to know she was doing better but the last bit of info basically destroyed him and now he is a husk of his former self.

Honestly think that my friend dodged a bullet there. Theras can be lovable people, but they come with a lot of baggage and if a GM falls for one, he has to be prepared for a whole lot of pain to be with her. For this particular thera though, I wonder if she just missed out on a guy that really truly loved her despite her past and flaws, and worked hard to be a better man for her, because I can't help but think that her current boyfriend has no idea what she did for a living prior to them becoming an item. Will this be something that she'll hide for the rest of her life? Why do that when you already have someone who accepts you, warts and all?

I just don't understand these two making it harder for themselves. But that's the story. Just thought to post it now because my friend and I were part of the entourage at a wedding recently, and he got drunk (he doesn't drink) and told me this story again being the only friend he knows who is also an MTC GM. Sad shit seeing him like that.

Damn, this hurts on a personal level. :( I hope makarecover siya.

• Like (+1) 1
On 11/26/2021 at 11:26 AM, silverbullet008 said:

Been there, done that. Mahirap and dapat wala ka masyadong expectations, tipong go with the flow lang. Nakakangilo lang yung anxiety na for sure ay may mamemeet siyang client na mas nakakaangat sayo sa almost lahat ng aspects given na ganun work nila. Hindi rin practical kasi you need to endure a looooot of pain and walang kasiguraduhan, parang 10% lang yung success rate. 

Damn, this hurts on a personal level. :( I hope makarecover siya.

I hope so too. I really do. He was fairly overweight when they were together, but he started eating healthy and exercising regularly to be better for her. He looks great now actually - having shed somewhere around 20 or so pounds from what I've seen, and he still does that consistently even up to now, thankfully. But, I can't shake the feeling that he's only really going through the motions. He often complains in our nightly group voice calls about having trouble sleeping. Among our friends there, I'm probably the only one that knows the reason.

Dude used to go to spas about once every week up to about 3 times in one week. We would share recos so I've been with some of the theras he's tried and vice-versa. I only stopped visiting that one thera he was with out of respect for his feelings. He'd be a common talking point for me and some of those theras on account of him being nice to them. Some stories about him are his getting them breakfast since he visits early, buying lunch for the entire spa (including the boys who he got along with), takes them out on friendly no sex dates when they're down, doing them favors, and for some of those that have stopped working in this industry I later learned that he had a hand in helping a few of them get out and establish themselves outside - whether school or business. Another common thing about him is that he was sexually insatiable. In spas, he'd always go for 2 rounds. Sometimes he can manage 3 with one thera, or 4 if he got a twin service. If they meet outside, the most that was told to me was 7. Fucking 7. I can only really manage 3 even for outcalls. What the fuck. So it was hard for me to fathom that he went no sex with this one thera. Just goes to show how much he cared for her.

The guy deserves better, in my opinion. Some of the theras that have stopped still ask about him from time to time, I wonder if I should hook him up with one of them if only to boost his self-esteem. Might help him get out of the slump he's in.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Cartof
  • Like (+1) 1
On 11/19/2021 at 2:13 PM, Chiananicole said:

Para sakin kung ikaw therapist servicese nalang muna at future at family, kung ikaw clients pay money servicese nalang muna wgna mgpa asa na mahal musya kung complicated or my family at laluna kung wala pa na pundar sa isat isa, dahil ang isang relationship pg ito pasukin mo kailangan handa kana para hindi kayo mahirapan sa isat isa. Mahirap yung uunahin ang feelings at Love din walang makakain ,wala pera walang work maayus at hindi nakapgpundar sa isat isa ang babae babalik parin yn sa spa para kumita ng pera para sa araw araw gastusin sa family, kung ito hindi nyo napaghandaan ang kinabukasan sa isat isa para sa family.

good reason about clients and therah..

Good mind set I like that

On 11/27/2021 at 10:49 AM, Cartof said:

I hope so too. I really do. He was fairly overweight when they were together, but he started eating healthy and exercising regularly to be better for her. He looks great now actually - having shed somewhere around 20 or so pounds from what I've seen, and he still does that consistently even up to now, thankfully. But, I can't shake the feeling that he's only really going through the motions. He often complains in our nightly group voice calls about having trouble sleeping. Among our friends there, I'm probably the only one that knows the reason.

Dude used to go to spas about once every week up to about 3 times in one week. We would share recos so I've been with some of the theras he's tried and vice-versa. I only stopped visiting that one thera he was with out of respect for his feelings. He'd be a common talking point for me and some of those theras on account of him being nice to them. Some stories about him are his getting them breakfast since he visits early, buying lunch for the entire spa (including the boys who he got along with), takes them out on friendly no sex dates when they're down, doing them favors, and for some of those that have stopped working in this industry I later learned that he had a hand in helping a few of them get out and establish themselves outside - whether school or business. Another common thing about him is that he was sexually insatiable. In spas, he'd always go for 2 rounds. Sometimes he can manage 3 with one thera, or 4 if he got a twin service. If they meet outside, the most that was told to me was 7. Fucking 7. I can only really manage 3 even for outcalls. What the fuck. So it was hard for me to fathom that he went no sex with this one thera. Just goes to show how much he cared for her.

The guy deserves better, in my opinion. Some of the theras that have stopped still ask about him from time to time, I wonder if I should hook him up with one of them if only to boost his self-esteem. Might help him get out of the slump he's in.

What do you guys think?

Woah, what a guy. 

He definitely deserves better. I hope that he can find his true happiness soon.

But I guess that hooking him up with an mpa again will make things worse. 

By the way, you're awesome too. Nowadays, it's hard to find a caring friend like you.

On 11/26/2021 at 6:49 PM, Cartof said:

What do you guys think?

The best way to get over someone is to replace them with someone else especially if she is a upgrade. But of course the vicious cycle will continue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1

kailangan talaga pa iba iba para di ma fall mahirap na at makaka ubos ito ng pera sa pitaka at sa pag iisip.....

ang dami daming magaganda ngayun ah not unlike before.....

in my life, there are only a few theras na I can say na kaya ko ma inlove sa kanila pero wag na lang kasi the odds are truly stacked against you!

i always say walang batas ang pag ibig. 

kahit may mga nagsasabi mali, kung mahal nyo isat isa (and hindi lang yung "feeling" or "emotion" ha, pero yung willingness to stick thru thick and thin, yung walang iwanan kahit malamig na, yung kahit mahirap na iaayos parin), then itatama ng mundo para sa inyo. 

who cares kung sa flesh trade kayo nagkakilala? bakit, virgin ba lahat ng kamag anakan nyo before sila kinasal? baka nga may mga tita at tito pa kayong senior na ngayon na nagpa bukake at gangbang noong 60s at 70s 😂 wag nga sila magmalinis 🤣

who cares kung iniwan mo jowa mo of 10yrs para makasama si thera? kung 30yrs or more naman kayo magsasama, would it matter sa golden anniv nyo?

PERO

wag nyo din naman kasi ilagay sarili nyo sa vulnerable situation.

wag maging malungkot sa labas at maging spa lang ang tanging kaligayahan sa buhay. malamang maiinlove ka sa pinaka magaling na performer nyan, eh trained to please ang mga thera. 

wag mag stick to one kung kaya. ang sexual activities, kahit hj lang yan, parang sport. kelangan madami ka makaencounter. hindi valuable at wealthy experience ang iisa lang ka face off mo. 

wag gawin mundo ang spa. nag ease na ang pandemya. bumalik sa lahat ng namiss mo the past 2 years. manood ng sine at pba. kumain sa labas. mag out of town. magsimba man or magdroga. kahit ano. masama ang sobrang spa.

now, kung tipong nakapagboracay at maldives ka na at umakyat ka na ng sagada, nakalabinlimang promotion sa kumpanya at hinirang na tagapagmana sa loob ng isang taon, nakolekta mo na lahat ng funkopop at lego, ubos na espasyo sa garahe dahil kakaupgrade ng sasakyan puro piyesa na nagkalat and kaka ribbon cutting lang ng dream house mo, naubos mo na ang lineup ng 3 spa pero iisa lang talaga nagbibigay sayo ng maligayang ngiti,then pursue her. 

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Asahina aya said:

it’s okay aslong as you as you won’t get jelly to her costumers…

you will just respect her like an ordinary woman.

what if its the other way around maam? like the girl gets jealous of the other theras the gm had / is having? parang hirap yata maningil ng faithfulness ni thera in this aspect.