• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Why?? What happened... I guess my only consolation to share is tips on how to mend a broken heart (speaking from recent experiences.. hehe)

4. List down all the negatives about the girl your crying about in a piece of paper... then burn it

If all else fails... then magbabae ka ng magbabae, then you will realize that the girl you were crying about is a dime a dozen.

Remember life is too short to waste on self-pity,sorrow and anger.

:-)... I did all these, except in the "listing"part, I kept this in my wallet and everytime I get the urge to go back to her, I read the list over and over till I get mad at her again. Now, I'm getting close to full recovery.... :-)

• Like (+1) 1

Well it takes guts and a really open...er WIDE OPEN mind to survive this kind of relationship....Masakit man tangapin but they are people as well with hopes and dreams. To put it succinctly

Everyone you meet is afraid of something... has lost something... and is dreaming of something...

What i don't understand is bakit pag pinapa hinto na sila they would say "yes" pero hindi naman pala kahit na sustentado na sila why need to go behind the back and do what they do when there's no need to do it anymore diba? You can't say money is the reason kasi bibigyan mo naman ng pera at bubuhayin eh...nakaka lungkot lang kasi lalo na pag nag invest ka na ng emotions and yun pala niloloko ka lang...sobrang sakit ng feeling ng naloko...just my two cents

What i don't understand is bakit pag pinapa hinto na sila they would say "yes" pero hindi naman pala kahit na sustentado na sila why need to go behind the back and do what they do when there's no need to do it anymore diba? You can't say money is the reason kasi bibigyan mo naman ng pera at bubuhayin eh...nakaka lungkot lang kasi lalo na pag nag invest ka na ng emotions and yun pala niloloko ka lang...sobrang sakit ng feeling ng naloko...just my two cents

A lot of things could be the reason. It could be that the money provided them is not enough for them. The lure of quick and easy money is hard to resist. Also, if the money is pure dole out, then it might be that they are just bored doing nothing especially when the generous GM is not always there to keep her company, and the people she has come to know as friends are the therapists in the spas.