Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

korek ka dyan....pati yung taxi driver na yun!...ang sineseryoso ay yung mga di ganyan ang trabaho....yung mga nag oopisina ( who f#&ks her officemates or bosses behind the door or on hallways...or wherever ....and gets away clean)

...sila yung mga pinapakasalan....and then after awhile they go f#&king your kumpares behind your backs....

atleast sila...tago ang mga milagro...unlike us.

maski sino pwede siryosohin. problem is may ibang tao masyado mababa ang tingin sa sarili nila. yun namang mga lalake akala naiinlab eh libog lang naman pala. at kung ma-in-love man, hirap tanggapin na may mga nakikisawsaw sa syota nyang mpa/gro

If ever a girl is to marry for money....how'd do you think she'd do it?....

...if you knew she was to marry you for your money...would you still marry her? ofcourse you won't.

Good luck! ;)

I don't worry about that....I saw girls marry 4 the money...after a quick while there attitude changes...

and now something completly differant...

hello, need some help, hope u dont mind to vote my niece.

shes on the left on your computer and last picture (picture in the left corner)

thank you.

http://www.starcentralmagazine.com/cover07.html

Lorelee - MagazineCoverGirl

korek ka dyan....pati yung taxi driver na yun!...ang sineseryoso ay yung mga di ganyan ang trabaho....yung mga nag oopisina ( who f#&ks her officemates or bosses behind the door or on hallways...or wherever ....and gets away clean)

...sila yung mga pinapakasalan....and then after awhile they go f#&king your kumpares behind your backs....

Anybody want to be my Kumare? :evil:

iwalkalone Posted Apr 6 2007, 05:36 PM

QUOTE(mountainclimber @ Apr 6 2007, 05:28 PM) *

you banged her for free...then you should be happy...while others have to pay just to f*ck her...the ratio of men to women is 1 is to 10..then i think its pointless to pour all your energy in this one particular girl..where is your male pride...knowing that probably every men you met in the street who can afford exchange all body fluids(saliva, sweat, semen) with your girl...

i dont want to sound harsh..but i dont want to be hypocrite either..

as what the taxi driver I have conversation with puts it.. "alam mo ung mga ganyan..di siniseryoso ung mga yan!"

mejo magulo post mo ms. kara... mas kadiri pa nga yung tago eh kasi ginawa nila yun willingly instead of out of necessity..

anyway para di OT

ok naman mainlove sa gro or sa mpa. ang problema yung girl ba eh pahahalagahan ang binibigay mong pagmamahal?

i fell inlove with an mpa and a gro pero binalewala nila yung love na binibigay ko. ang suma total it wont work kung di talaga willing both parties...

Guest bleeding_angel
Falling in love with a sex provider is easy as 1-2-3, fighting for the love is more difficult and prolonging the relationships is 100 times more difficult.. These girls also deserve love from anyone, but if you are going to just love them and you can not fight for the love, then hwag na lang, because at the end of the day, you still treated them like s@%t.. For the girls naman, be ready to face the ridicule from the guy's friends, neighbors, and family.. Coz its bound to happen.. If you can not face them (the ridicule) correctly, then in the end, you are just delaying the inevitable.. the hurt that may lead to your relationship's eventual downfall..

i think this is the reality hitting you in the face... i would have to agree that if you cannot fight for the woman you love, regardless of her profession or lack thereof... then you are just messing with her... and the pain will be greater on her part because her past will always haunt her as the reason why she cannot find lasting love.

i think this is the reality hitting you in the face... i would have to agree that if you cannot fight for the woman you love, regardless of her profession or lack thereof... then you are just messing with her... and the pain will be greater on her part because her past will always haunt her as the reason why she cannot find lasting love.

I REST MY CASE....true words spoken here....

you banged her for free...then you should be happy...while others have to pay just to f*ck her...the ratio of men to women is 1 is to 10..then i think its pointless to pour all your energy in this one particular girl..where is your male pride...knowing that probably every men you met in the street who can afford exchange all body fluids(saliva, sweat, semen) with your girl...

i dont want to sound harsh..but i dont want to be hypocrite either..

as what the taxi driver I have conversation with puts it.. "alam mo ung mga ganyan..di siniseryoso ung mga yan!"

yes i did.... i don't know if i should be happy, or should be proud that a popular girl in a class A MP is what im banging for free.. in fact as i write this message i was supposed to meet up with her again and as usual we will again end up sleeping in a motel.. she seemed to like me.. even flattering me that she remembers me when she haves an orgasm with one of her guests..

i declined because im getting tired of typical routines..meet up, have some dinner, go to a motel.. i'm not a teenager or a college dude anymore.. and i have been there done that.. i used to be a player.. and i just overgrew it and getting tired of it..

i likely prefer non-sexual dates. like going on the beach, talking and hugging her near the seashore, on an overlooking spot at night.. or just endless talk over coffee.. .. i want to know what her goals are in life and be a part of it..

i don't understand what i am for her.. but i love her...i will gladly accept and be happy if she leaves me for a better guy, a guy where she will have a much better future..

i realized..she's better than others girls i used to date.. i had several women in my life..i used to play around with women..most of the time having 2 gf's at a time..

i used to hate these types of women, . but everything changed when i met and knew her.. she is so sweet..i'm not rich.. i don't even have a car.. yet she's there for me.. i know its not money...

---

i realized.. women who studied in exclusive girls's school like miriam, assumption etc.. are way much wilder and cheats their man..

why do i know? i have met a LOT of them! 1 of them is even married but cheats her husband..

---

the first time i met MP girl i even had a hard time getting a kiss from her from the lips inside the moviehouse.. when i met this barely legal chick from st paul, we did all the works in the moviehouse, she almost swallowed my mouth whole..

conclusion? mp girls are more likely to be more conservative and honest than girls who studied in a monastery who are deprived of life and liberty.. :D

<snip>

conclusion? mp girls are more likely to be more conservative and honest than girls who studied in a monastery who are deprived of life and liberty.. :D

I think this you cannot generalize girls. Everyone is different, whether you are an MPA, PSP, GRO or a girl who studied in a monastery. There are MPA,PSP,GROs who are honest and there are others who are not. Every individual has her own personality.

It is for this reason, that i think one can fall in love with an MPA,PSP,GRO because you love the individual regardless of her work.