• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Like I said, going to a spa, for me, is just a vice, not an addiction. I don't need to make myself known as someone who is generous with every Aida, Lorna and Fe in a spa to have good service. So far, I can count with only one hand the bad experiences I had with therapists.

Good for you bro...same here too, I can only count in 1 hand the bad sessions I had in spas. But based on experience too, theras in spas where I have an established cred act "friendlier" to ones where I don't, especially in ES. Reputation carries a lot of weight and I find it good investment on my part. A 500 peso KFC bucket meal that you bring to the receptionist/theras on occasion will produce benefits down the line.

If you don't do it, no worries there. To each his own. But to GMs who do, I think they understand what I mean.

Good for you bro...same here too, I can only count in 1 hand the bad sessions I had in spas. But based on experience too, theras in spas where I have an established cred act "friendlier" to ones where I don't, especially in ES. Reputation carries a lot of weight and I find it good investment on my part. A 500 peso KFC bucket meal that you bring to the receptionist/theras on occasion will produce benefits down the line.

If you don't do it, no worries there. To each his own. But to GMs who do, I think they understand what I mean.

Same, I also treat the receptionist/helper/thera with food once or twice a month. But, I don't expect anything in return. To me, it's just a simple thank you for your hard work. I am a regular to that spa, but, I want to be treated as equal as other GMs.

Nice seeing other GMs doing this kind of small stuff to your regular spa. ;-)

If you get them at the earlier part of their shift, they're not tired.. :)

I also test or want to see what the hype is, but to be direct, I really go for the prettier ones. Albeit, pictures sometime tell a different story.

But, I also get the point of being comfortable or having the sense of "zen" wherein you are at ease with your thera..

i have this weird feeling that we are sharing a thing with the same thera. hahahaha :rolleyes: :lol:

Same here...

Since I have so many options to get the same satisfaction outside for free...

Spa or massage parlor is the last option to go too...

Bro, don't mistake our being a frequent patron of spas as having no other sources or options for physical intimacy. Before I got into a relationship with a therapist, my GF for a year was a movie actress. Even before that, I was into a 7 year relationship with a model. If I put in the effort, I can still hook up with women in the higher echelon of the society without having to pay for a one night stand. It's just that priorities have changed. Whereas before I still had time to "hunt" gorgeous women in the usual gimik places, I don't have that luxury now.

Espas provide the perfect balance of pampering (you get massaged) and convenience (pay for 500 and you get 1 hour QT with a thera) while still providing the "thrill" of the hunt sensation that you have when you go for a girl you like. On paper, you still need to do your "moves" or "diskarte" if you want to go to the next level with a thera. When I say next level, it doesn't have to be simply sex, it could also be being in a relationship with a therapist.

• Like (+1) 1

Bro, don't mistake our being a frequent patron of spas as having no other sources or options for physical intimacy. Before I got into a relationship with a therapist, my GF for a year was a movie actress. Even before that, I was into a 7 year relationship with a model. If I put in the effort, I can still hook up with women in the higher echelon of the society without having to pay for a one night stand. It's just that priorities have changed. Whereas before I still had time to "hunt" gorgeous women in the usual gimik places, I don't have that luxury now.

Espas provide the perfect balance of pampering (you get massaged) and convenience (pay for 500 and you get 1 hour QT with a thera) while still providing the "thrill" of the hunt sensation that you have when you go for a girl you like. On paper, you still need to do your "moves" or "diskarte" if you want to go to the next level with a thera. When I say next level, it doesn't have to be simply sex, it could also be being in a relationship with a therapist.

I never said anything about that...

In fact I reply on someone in this thread that not all patron of this industry are not capable of hitting women outside...

Most of them are in relationship...

And geez you don't have to be so intricate on details of your so called personal pataasan ng ihi biography...

Paulit ulit mo nalang sinasabi yan..

• Like (+1) 1

I never said anything about that...

In fact I reply on someone in this thread that not all patron of this industry are not capable of hitting women outside...

Most of them are in relationship...

And geez you don't have to be so intricate on details of your so called personal pataasan ng ihi biography...

Paulit ulit mo nalang sinasabi yan..

Well, to be honest, your line "Since I have so many options to get the same satisfaction outside for free" seems you want to show people how taas your ihi is...don't be offended if someone returns the favor...Lol

Edited by smooth_dawg
  • Like (+1) 1

Hilarious. Naging one upsmanship ang usapan. :lol: But to be fair to thugsouljah, I don't think he wanted to brag. He was just saying that a spa is his last resort. He never said that people who go to spas are losers or can't get anyone outside the spa.

Well, d ako ksama sa usapan but that's how it appeared to me bro when I read the exchange...kasi to some people, this is their first resort. And then saying sa forums na this is just your last resort because you got a lot of free options anyway may have sounded a bit mayabang to some not so lucky GMs. ;)

Thats how I see it anyway. Others may have read it differently.