Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I'm glad na moving on ka na. Ganun din ako, nawala na ang spark. Hindi ko na sya hinahanap. At kahit makita ko ulit mga pictures nya ay napapasmile na lang ako pero wala na yung excitement. Naaapreciate ko na ngayon ang mga pics ng ibang therapists. Masama nito ay parang gusto ko na ulit bumalik ng spa. :P

ganito rin nararamdaman ko now. its been a 4 days na medyo hindi ko na rin sya madalas hanapin...pero nag memessage pa rin sya sa viber pero as regular guest na lang. may natitirang spark pa rin, pero paras upos na lang ng pospuro..hahaha...anyway, magkikita kami bukas, di ko alam kung ano ang reaction namin bukas...

Yes for both. Ex and me have been communication a lot lately. Nothing of the romantic nature, just catching up on each others affairs....and another yes also to your 2nd question. ;)

same here. we have still communication but as a friend or guest relationship. im focusing my attention now to other theras para mapabilis makalimot and makamove on...pero i'll be careful this time not to fall again for a thera...mahirap na masaktan ulit...

but anyway, what will happen tomorrow, i dont know since magkikita kami and gagawan nya ako...malamang as thera-guest relationship na lang not as lover...i dont know what will happen naman sa sex namin

I assume most GM's here who have fallen for a thera have dealt with the fact that when their "beloved" is working, she is with another man alone, most likely partially or fully naked.

So to change the conversation a bit, a question for these GM's: supposing there are only two choices, who would you rather their guest be, an old wrinkly man OR a young attractive man? Which one can you tolerate her to be with alone in the room?

Id rather have the old man spend time alone with my naked GF.Young men have raging hormones and are more likely to ask for upgraded ES.Add to the fact that theras are young women too at the peak of their sexual activity, there is greater likelihood of a non-standard ES happening if the client is a young attractive guy.

Because we both moved on after our failed attempt at a relationship...and now, I have affections for someone else. I doubt she has feelings for me too at this point in her life. :D

Technically I am still single, so is she....Like what I said, I don't know what the future holds. It may very well be we will reignite our previous sparks, or we may just go in different directions never crossing paths again.,,ah the beauty of life, always on your toes on what the tomorrow may bring... :D

Indeed, life is full of surprises! :)

"Sometimes, what you're looking for comes when you're not looking at all." ;)

Working on that new conquest bro.Though I dont think "conquest" is the best term.Object of my affection is more appropriate.Lol

Good luck bro, hope you find a new love, thera or otherwise. :)

Sometimes, I refuse to believe that the reason guys like me have no thera gf is coz of guys like you who are taking more than your fair share. :lol: