• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Well, it started with the usual "need". It did venture into something more to the point that we lived together....And I apologize dude. I know for a fact you had a thing for the said thera and our affair sort of put a wrench on your plans...Lol

Well, all is fair in lust and war...Hahaha...though i admit, d naman seryoso ung pakay ko. I jus wanted higher mileage and maybe some outside freebies. Meron na nga kami preliminary usapan, unfortunately, araw2x ka last call sa "M" so dna tlga kami na2loy. But as I said, kanya2x diskarte. You put in the effort, so you got the score...though from what u said and what I heard, it was more than a just score. Naging something else.

Edited by boyromantico

Does the thera actually give some signs that she likes you? I mean, she's not just doing it because of her gfe job part? Di talaga ako nahuhulog sa ganito kasi lagi kong iniisip, trabaho lang nila at binabayaran natin sila.

Never assume. The best theras do know how to play their part in the GFE fantasy, and thats what makes it so hard to interpet.

The best way to know is to spend some time together outside their workplace.

Does the thera actually give some signs that she likes you? I mean, she's not just doing it because of her gfe job part? Di talaga ako nahuhulog sa ganito kasi lagi kong iniisip, trabaho lang nila at binabayaran natin sila.

If you guys are always together then it will be difficult to distinguish if it's real or not. But it works both ways, can she also be certain that what you are doing is real?

We have to accept that a certain closeness will happen with being together often.

Last year went to a spa somewhere near marikina, and i saw this beautiful lady, but i didn't got her as my thera, cause she's been reserved to someone else. Luckily my friend got her friend, so we offered her a ride home, thank god the beautiful therapist agreed to join us. We've been together for more than 1 year. And i decided to ask her if she's willing to give up her therapist life and she said "yes" so i did put up a spa for her. Plus we've been planning to get married this year! :)

Sir, ang inspiring naman ng story mo...salamat sa pagshare.

to avoid in fallin in love with a thera i suggest below

do not be a regular client just hop and hop to the other thera

and you will be safe from emotional stress

I never fell in "love" to them. I always assume it's just their gfe part. But yeah, what you have just said is what I do. Apir!*

Paps, yes and based on my experience sa isang thera ng espa na di member ng mtc.

1. She'll gave you more than what's included in the package during the service

2. Reveal her true name to you

3. Will give her mobile number after the session

4. Makikipagcommunicate secretly sa iyo dahil sa iba ay bawal sila makipag-usap sa client

5. Willing mag-absent sa spa lalo na niyaya mo lumabas

6. Tinatanong if may available ka na sched makipagkita specially na busy ka

Basta mahalaga ay friends muna kayo or get to know each other kahit na alam mong papayag na free atw :) chill lang ba, hehe. Mag-isip ang pinakamahalaga

THIS MAKES SENSE. I had these experience before! Ito pala yun! Good thing na I never fell and I don't want to. :( Thanks sa share on your side. :)

Never assume. The best theras do know how to play their part in the GFE fantasy, and thats what makes it so hard to interpet.

The best way to know is to spend some time together outside their workplace.

Actually, I don't assume they liked me, I always assume it's just the GFE Job part. But somewhat the above comment makes sense to me. And I don't want them to fall in love to me with my easygoing attitude! >.<

If you guys are always together then it will be difficult to distinguish if it's real or not. But it works both ways, can she also be certain that what you are doing is real?

We have to accept that a certain closeness will happen with being together often.

Yeah I asked some theras to go out with me. Didn't know it will make some "connection" between us. haha! It was fun! But somehow, I am avoiding this now.

Eto ang tanong, paano kung yung kapit bhy, pinsan o barlada mo eh regular customer ng thera mo tapos madalas pala nilang tirahin... paano yan?

ipagpaumanhin mo bro ang aking komento, una inde naman gusto ng thera na kahit sinong lalaki ang makapiling nya kahit sabihin natin na may ibang work na pwede sa kanya, uu tama yun pero sasapat ba ang kikitain nya para masustento ang pamilya nya? Tsaka inde mo na dapat iniisip kung sino man ang nakapiling or nakasama nya, tignan mo sya sa ibang aspeto at inde sa kanyang ginagawa o trabaho.

If you think you are in love with a thera, just give thinking some time. It may be just infatuation. There would come a day when you will enter the spa and try the services of other theras.

I don't really know about love - the relationship thing. I've never had a long term relationship(4 mos. max). However, if you feel that it is love, then just go for it. There's nothing wrong to try something if your intentions are pure.

When you fall for someone then you have to accept her for who she is, her past and her present. If you have any questions or doubts, then you are not really in love with her. You are in love with the idea of being able to rescue her.

If you are really in love with her then you would not care about her past because you are only focused on your future together.

• Like (+1) 1