• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Just ask yourself this, is she still worth it pag hindi na sha maganda? That's the reason why you marry mga "matinong" babae, those with an education and breeding, it's not that that's a guarantee that they are "matino", but at least the chances are better that they will be worth something when they grow old.

Horyshiz the master of the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu has spoken! (Mejo OT sorry! Hehe)

Ok, back on topic. I kind of disagree with the "chances are" - or maybe I've seen rotten examples of the "matino" ones, and saw amazingly good-people theras on the other hand... so yeah maybe you're right. Chances.

Just.

Chances.

That's all we get. And not everyone gets one. Fate is a cruel bastard.

Edited by Sinestro

If the feelings are real, go! Now if you have the littlest doubt, no. Because if later on you get into a fight which is normal for all married couples, the fact that she used to work where she is working now will most likely come up and it is unfair for her because you took her in with full knowledge of what she is doing now.

• Like (+1) 1

pare pareho lang tayo lahat . walang perfecto. lahat my istorya sa buhay(past). lahat makasalanan

qualities for a relationship

1.genuine TRUST

2.forgive and forget

3.LOVE

4. financial

hinde naman talaga lahat pera sa mundo importante nagkakasundo kayo at my chemistry sa real world hinde lang sa kama.

and most of all dapat GIVE AND TAKE hinde take take take kasi madami ganyan. USER ANG LABAS MO

Edited by wertguy
  • Like (+1) 2

Its very hard to fall in love in the industry we are in. It will either make you or break you real bad. Mafefeel mo naman kung genuine yung feelings ng partner mo, if she is honest (thats a big advantage). But first of all, you have to accept her past, before you judge or anything, always remember that everyone of us is facing problems everyday. Magkakaiba lang so be sensitive. And most important, be sincere with your feelings.

Dun sa mga nagsasabi? Wag maniwala or dont try or sa mga sinasabing wag ka maniwala na sau lang gnawa. I can say na its like a defense mechanism kasi nga tlgang maraming play time lang dn dito. Pinaka masakit is for real ka at for play time sya. But not all are like that. Lahat may chance na masaktan k lang or umasa, so decide which girl is worth it.

• Like (+1) 1

pare pareho lang tayo lahat . walang perfecto. lahat my istorya sa buhay(past). lahat makasalanan

qualities for a relationship

1.genuine TRUST

2.forgive and forget

3.LOVE

4. financial

hinde naman talaga lahat pera sa mundo importante nagkakasundo kayo at my chemistry sa real world hinde lang sa kama.

and most of all dapat GIVE AND TAKE hinde take take take kasi madami ganyan. USER ANG LABAS MO

True. But there's a lot to process in such a relationship- I think it takes a very broad minded guy/girl with much generosity of both pocket and spirit to be with a hardcore commercial sex worker.

• Like (+1) 1

This happened long time ago na. We have a friend na na-in love ng husto sa isang thera na he wanted to marry her and becomes the mother of his children. But he wanted to know kung pupuwede ba talagang pagkatiwalaan ang babaeng ito ng buong buhay nya.

So, to cut the story short, two of us (his friends) tried to test this lady. Just like a normal GM, we both courted the girl, used our charms and spent a lot of money - you know, the common denominators.

In the end, both of us managed to get ATW. Live pa nga daw yung isang friend namin. Me, I still keep safe.

We never told to our friend the truth because we thought that time na hindi din naman sya maniniwala sa amin. Instead, we decided to refocus his attention to another girl which not into this kind of working environment. And we did, he married a girl working in bank.

I'm not trying to emphasize that women from this field are 'playgirls' - but that is the most realistic way for them to survive. It would probably take more than telling to you that she love you to consider her in a serious relationship.