• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Falling for a _____?

Falling in love is not a question of right or wrong. It is what you do with the love that matters. Personally, I find it ridiculous to brand love as right or wrong depending on the answer in the blank. So it is not right to fall in love with a thera? A GRO? Or a PSP? Why? Because they engagein sexual acts as part of their job. What about falling in love with a brilliant lady CEO of a top company which neglects the welfare of hundreds of employees in order to turn in a profit? Is that alright? Why?

The point is if you are truly in love with each other, you will both be willing to set things right, not in the way others see it as fit, but in a manner that you both agree upon as the basis of your relationship.

It should never be the profession, it should be the person.

• Like (+1) 4

If you are falling in love to someone, regardless she is working in SPA environment or not, be glad about it. Because it means na you are still human being capable of loving someone.

To entertain it and make it deeper is up to you. If you can 'fall in', you can 'fall out' too - that's a fact.

This thread will always have dissenting opinions which are amusing. One side from romanticist and idealists then, on the other side, the pragmatist and realists.

This is a good outlet though and you can get advice - decent, brash, confusing or conforming. My two cents is to always try pero kelangan lang cautious - may check and balance ka dapat with youself every now and then.

• Like (+1) 1

You want to know if her feelings for you are real? Easy. Just stop paying.

huli mo bossing. tapos kapag nagkikita na kayo sa labas, ikaw na magbabayad ng pang date niyo. though not always the case. hehe. bigyan mo regalo, pagkain hindi lang para sa inyo kundi sa buong pamilya niya. haha. tapos paaralin mo na rin bigyan allowance. mas magastos.

This thread will always have dissenting opinions which are amusing. One side from romanticist and idealists then, on the other side, the pragmatist and realists.

This is a good outlet though and you can get advice - decent, brash, confusing or conforming. My two cents is to always try pero kelangan lang cautious - may check and balance ka dapat with youself every now and then.

My point is this... It's okay to be any: romanticist, idealist, pragmatist, or realist. But before you even get started with all that, find out first if it's true. Because it doesn't matter if it's all a lie. It could be lie she created, or a lie you created in your mind.

Here's a simple analogy using a half glass of water... Depending on your personality, you can see it as either half full or half empty. But before you even get to that point of deciding if it's half full or half empty, you should know first that it's really water inside. Maybe it's not even drinkable. And you should know too if the volume is really half. Maybe there's nothing at all in the glass, its all in your mind.

Edited by camus

May crush akong thera ngayon, pinipigilan kong mainlove.

Mahirap yan pre. hahaha

Parang ihi lang yan.. pag hindi mo nilabas, kahit sa pader lang, sasabog ang pantog mo. hehhehehe

Just be forthcoming but objective at the same time. Especially kung deserving naman yung kabila which Im assuming is oo.

Sayang lang din kasi, pre.

Good luck

Mahirap yan pre. hahaha

Parang ihi lang yan.. pag hindi mo nilabas, kahit sa pader lang, sasabog ang pantog mo. hehhehehe

Just be forthcoming but objective at the same time. Especially kung deserving naman yung kabila which Im assuming is oo.

Sayang lang din kasi, pre.

Good luck

That's right. Go in without expectations. Ride it, feel the flow, one day at a time. And at the end it will have been an experience.

bad recent experience here. well i'm not bout to say it's not gonna work for everybody. but like any other relationship it takes 2 to tango. in my case it was only me. the frustrating part is she wants me to prove my feelings. no problem with that but how bout her? and she just treated me like s@%t but if when she needs something very sweet and kind and say the right things. that hurts especially what i felt for her was genuine. anyways i know not all are like that. have to be careful i guess.