Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me, when you are not yet married I guess its possible. But if you are married then thats another thing. Kasi life will take over. It will be boring not having sex. Unless of course you had kids na, then kids will be a good cock blocker.

I guess depends on the situation but all in all like all things, the decision should be mutual for it to be possible. Unless may "open relationship" kyo.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting attracted to the potential partner is essential to romantic love.

But as your love grows and moves to more of the altruistic/soul-type, you become more conscious of the other person's well-being and you will exchange the sexual desire or exercise control over it for other things that will make your partner happier in cases of conflict between your needs and hers/his.

The desire should still be there... However, the maturity of your love will determine how you'll manage that desire.

Edited by DeeZee
  • 1 month later...

The moment I laid my eyes on my then gf and now my wife, the first thing na pumasok sa isip ko is punyeta ang sarap ikama nito. Ang una kong nakita sa kanya is her pretty face, her big boobs at mala-porselanang maputing balat. Parang reaction mo pag nakakita ka ng vavavoom na babae sa beach na naka bikini.. Then I got to know her more, I found out she was super smart, mabait at higit sa lahat hindi malandi... My lust for her started to develop into admiration, respect then love. Hanggang maging kami, umulit ung cycle hahaha nung naging kami na lumabas ulit ung lust, then admiration, respect for her at lalo pang na inlove. Para mainlove ka sa isang tao, there should always be some sort of physical attraction sa umpisa.

So no, impossible to love a girl without feeling horny with her. Sabi ko nga sa wife ko dati nung magjowa palang kami, laman ka ng aking isip, puso at puson haha

Edited by mikebustos
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...