Two's Company, Three's a Crowd

• 6 months later...

I'm not sure if this counts but my girlfriend lets me get with other women with her permission. She even encourages it! I wasn't thinking of it and one day she suggested I do it. And she helps me look for the girl, dapat maganda daw haha I guess you may call it a physical relationship with somebody else? My girl is apparently a cuckquean, or I'm a hothusband. It's her paraphilia and I'm happy to oblige.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this counts but my girlfriend lets me get with other women with her permission. She even encourages it! I wasn't thinking of it and one day she suggested I do it. And she helps me look for the girl, dapat maganda daw haha I guess you may call it a physical relationship with somebody else? My girl is apparently a cuckquean, or I'm a hothusband. It's her paraphilia and I'm happy to oblige.

The world is unfair haha

The most that I have was 5 GF's at one given time.

And my style of not getting caught:

1) Our special date-day is unique per GF. Meaning if I usually dating the one of the girl at Greenbelt the other one's will be dated in MegaMall.

2) Never attend any of her family members or friends special occasion like birthdays to avoid having a group picture and my face familiarization

3) Call ALL of my gfs by one name and its MAHAL. Para walang sabit sa text or calls.

4) Give them one set of cologne so that once it gets into your dress the other ones will not suspect you were with another one early that day

5) The SEX day will be set for ONE girl only

6) During Valentines & XMAS , I excuse myself to be out of town. BUT with someone that I consider the BEST among my gfs to spend that special day.

and there are more... hehehe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

may kaibigan akong gumawa ng ganito. isang kasama sa trabaho at isang nasa ibang lugar. bukod pa yung mga babae na may bayad. ayoko man sabihin pero napahanga ako sa time management niya. kasi pinupuntahan niya talaga yung nasa ibang lugar para lang makasama silang dalawa. may gamit siyang keypad phone noon na walang masyadong memory kaya hindi nagistore ng history ng conversations. eventually nahuli din siya at napilitang pumili lang ng isa.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only time that this happened was I had 2 FUBUS at a time...this was long ago and their face value is around 4/10 and 5/10.....I remember banging one at the afternoon and the other one in the evening..GOOD TIMES!

but I would never ever have 2 girls at the same time in a romantic set up!

I remember the first time I've tried 3some. It was after my first heartbreak and I have no clue na sineset up pala ako ng cousin ko with her med friends. We got drunk then went straight to her friend's apartment sa Dapitan. Woke up feeling good but still kinda sawi sa ex but the experience was superb. 🤪