E-cigarettes and Vaping

I'm vaping more than 2 months now. I don't bring my vape whenever I go out. Sa house nalang ako ngayon nagvape. I think, important ma satisfy ang craving na nakukuha sa analog cigs like warm smoke and yung hit ng nicotine. Yung mga chances na nagrelapse is bitin somewhere either sa build ng coil or sa ejuice are critical. I'm also decided to quit thats why.

I'm vaping more than 2 months now. I don't bring my vape whenever I go out. Sa house nalang ako ngayon nagvape. I think, important ma satisfy ang craving na nakukuha sa analog cigs like warm smoke and yung hit ng nicotine. Yung mga chances na nagrelapse is bitin somewhere either sa build ng coil or sa ejuice are critical. I'm also decided to quit thats why.

yes, nasa tao rin talaga kung mag quit or hindi.
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanna try e-cig. Ano okay at latest ngayon?

forgive me for sounding like an ass, but i believe that it's not a question of latest and greatest, but rather, why do you wanna vape?

are you into it for clouds, or for smoking replacement?

do you want to try it just for kicks, or are you seriously thinking of letting go of smoking and switching to vaping, and perhaps letting go of vaping in the long run?

just food for though from an old timer in vaping

Nice thread!!! VAPE ON!!! :D

vape on :)

any vapers in MTC? recently hooked and loving it! goodbye cigarettes!

discuss builds, hardware, benefits (?), hazards (?) and everything about the sun regarding vaping.

i'm a vape

currently using an IPV D2, running a dual coil plume veil set at .50 ohms... running wattage is 35-37 watts, full open air holes

juice is DIY e-juice (RY4, caramel, peanut butter, cookie blend) with 1.5-2 mg nic

benefits? better breathing, improved sense of taste and much more enjoyable

hazards? not researching enough... dami nag vevape ng sub ohms, pero di alam ang safety measures, tira agad ng tira, without knowing the risks... my advice, aralin muna ang ohms law, and know your gear, down to the batt and the wire you use

• 3 weeks later...

I think one of the more user and beginner friendly kits is the sub box mini starter kit. One good feature is that they have premade coils called OCC so you don't have to make your own but it is a bit pricy espcecially if you like to change frequently. (I make my own coils). My staple juices are mineral water and minty melon milk