LA Lakers

Yes, the Lakers and Kobe did it the right way during the down years. They regrouped and Mamba didn't hightail just because they were getting eliminated from the playoffs unlike that certain guy from Cleveland.

"We didn't run..." this is what i remember the most. and yes i'm pretty sure the self-annointed greatest player on the planet playing for cleveland will never be able to say that when he decides to retire :)

Just appreciate greatness. dude is 37 and they won the game thanks to his heroics. Curry has a long way to go but no doubt he is a beast nonetheless.

That's right. How many 29 year olds can you see playing at this level in this league? Gotta hand it to Kobe. He went out the way he wanted. Great game.

Saw him play once against the Hawks and even from the nosebleed section, his bombs were a sight to behold.

Btw, not a Kobe or a Lakers fan here. Just appreciate a talented player w/ heart.

Why? Is there a policy here on MTC or, perhaps, a law that states that you can't respect your enemies?

Haha! Just because I said I respect Kobe does not mean I am a bandwagoner. Basahin mo muna ibig sabihin ng bandwagoner bago ka magcomment dito. Haha! :lol:

By the way, diba ikaw yung gumawa ng thread na to using your alter nick fatchubs. Bakit hindi ka nagpopost dito ng parating natatalo ang Lakers? What a fair-weather fan. :lol:

Why? Is there a policy here on MTC or, perhaps, a law that states that you can't respect your enemies?

Haha! Just because I said I respect Kobe does not mean I am a bandwagoner. Basahin mo muna ibig sabihin ng bandwagoner bago ka magcomment dito. Haha! :lol:

By the way, diba ikaw yung gumawa ng thread na to using your alter nick fatchubs. Bakit hindi ka nagpopost dito ng parating natatalo ang Lakers? What a fair-weather fan. :lol:

Thats right. Appreciating what a person has achieved doesn't mean you're jumping into the fan bandwagon.

Typical of ignorant people who assumes everything is the same when you dont even get the real story right.

• Like (+1) 1

Thats right. Appreciating what a person has achieved doesn't mean you're jumping into the fan bandwagon.

Typical of ignorant people who assumes everything is the same when you dont even get the real story right.

Respect ... You respect a person for playing hard, for his work ethics even if your favorite team loses the game, the championship to him. Respect should have be given long long time ago. For some its all about hating kobe until 4/13/16 when suddenly hate becomes respect? Trending lang kasi kaya ayun nakisawsaw Wow ... Plastic!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I never hid the fact that i hated Kobe because i thought he was cocky and thought he was better than everyone else. I would always gloat when he loses. He didn't do himself any favors with the Eagle Colorado sexual assault case. But i didn't realized that if i hate this player then i shouldn't watch him. But whenever the Lakers play i would watch him. In some weird way, i guess he is a very entertaining player to watch. You watch him because you love to hate him. Its his competitive fire and that cold blooded assassin like nature that drew people to watch him.

These two games are the ones that stuck with my memory because i was rooting so hard for Kobe to lose and here i am thinking that Phoenix and Miami had these games won and some way somehow Kobe comes up with the shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK8asU1kuFM

I hate this one especially. I thought Wade played him tough and all that was needed was for the remaining 3 seconds to go 0 and the Heat would win. But no Kobe comes up with a 3 at the buzzer to win it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Tk_AK45eA

I like this new Nike Commercial called The conductor where fans from opposing teams and players he played against sings him a song about Hate me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYz0I5dE_A

As he was winding down his career, i saw his maturity and he has my respect, i still hated him but i would watch him play.