Sweetest thing <3

Sweetest things:

1. It was my birthday, we were on the same shift. I was working and I didn't notice him slipping to go to the reception's area. When he came back, he was holding a vase of peach roses with a handwritten note.

2. First Christmas together, he bought a his and hers watch.

3. I got promoted at work. He showed up at the celebration with a long stemmed peach rose and a small teddy bear. He said sorry because he can't find potted plants and that he didn't know if it'll survive the day. :)

4. Valentine's Day, it was raining hard. When he got to where I was, he was wet, standing there, holding a long stemmed rose.

5. When he held my hand while watching a movie. And me feeling him look for them the times that I had to adjust in my seat and let him go.

6. Out of all these, the sweetest thing that I saw was when walking down the aisle and I was near enough to him, he was there with tears in his eyes. The look of love, pride, and joy in his eyes evident.

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

The words that she said is just so magical that it still rings through my ears. "I wanted to kiss you and hug you so much. I'm glad I met you, I just wanted to make friends, but I never thought I'll be this attached to someone, I'm happy with what we have." The long hours we have been together seemed so fast. I can still remember the way you sleep, your face when you open your eyes and smile, the way you looked at me even if we are not saying anything. I will treasure each moment with you, and it will be the sweetest thing as far as I remember.