Funny & or Silly relationship advice

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

" Its okay na umattend ng Junior Prom once and hindi na Senior Prom, at least buo na ang teenage experience mo! " ( HuWAAAAAAt?! 😲)

" Men by nature are polygamous".  ( perfectly said by a constant cheater, who so happens to be female)

" Collect, collect then select". ( No.. no NO! Stop wasting people's time!)

" Matagal na kami! 8 years na kami mag-on, sayang naman ang nainvest ko sa relationship namin! para magbreak na kami, he cheated so what?! ". 

Girls and Boys, if you've been with someone for 4 or 5 years exclusively and she or he haven't talked about taking your relationship to the next level, You are both wasting your time. This person will never pop the question, this person will not MARRY YOU. And if they'd say they will in a couple years - BREAK UP WITH THEM.  You will miss the chance in meeting someone who will take you seriously.

Investing your years with someone is not really investing until you have some good returns. The reason why people should be dating is to find a person you'd potentially marry in the future. When you both reached the 3 or 4 year mark and still no engagement ring - it's time to hit the road.)

Lastly. 

" Sige mag-live in kayo para masubok nyo kung compatible kayo sa isa't isa". 

This is another NO NO. 85 % of  People who most likely are living together in together, usually end up having broken families and numerous children in the end.  I understand about the practicality of things but it doesn't cost much to go to the City hall, getting a marriage license. Get Married and then have kids or don't live together. 

That's just my thoughts as an older person. 

One silly advice I've received about careers is

" Mass Communication is for Dumb people, I.T. is for Dumb people , take mechanical engineering instead".

This is by someone who let their not so talented kid take a course in Theater ( In Manila!!!) because he wanted to compose songs similar to ABBA, be a Tiktok Star and get better in dancing and performance.

Edited by Nightwriter
  • 4 months later...