*** Share Ko Lang Na... ***

maniaclara

What if, someone becomes infected, has Covid19 and is asymptomatic? That someone continues to have contact or "contact" with another kasi resourceful, or someone offers outcall or home service. He infects another, and another, and another due to his recklessness. Worst scenario, that someone tests positive. Then, comes contact tracing. What will happen kaya? Will that someone report ALL he had contact with? Just asking! :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AoyKnz8.jpg

Legsl5F.png

SHAME ON YOU KARLO NOGRALES

BUTI NALANG MAY UNDERGROUND MONEY MAKING ACTIVITIES AKO NA HINDI NAKAKALTASAN NG TAX NA SIYANG SINUSWELDO NG MGA PULPOL NA TO, SA GANUNG PARAAN NAKAKAGANTI AKO SA MGA INCOMPETENT NA TO.

#ProduktoNgAteneo

#PulPolNaAtenista

Edited by ♛ C.E.O ♛
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hindi maganda dyan. Been there back in the day. Lots of middle aged overweight people lol. I left quick

It depends on the day and what time you go. I’ve seen lookers at these places. From my experience, it’s best to go after midnight on weekends. I’ve personally had a good time with nice looking women at these places. There are several places in Las Vegas that I go to. Where else can you get a glory hole and gangbang experience for free. You are not forced to have sex with anyone you don’t like. You’d be surprised how many guys bring their nice looking wives to get f#&ked by someone else. I’ve seen a group of girls come in and give guys free blow jobs. My point is why isn’t there one like this in Manila. It seems to me that this is fully legal since there is no selling of sex. As far as I know, none of the places have ever been raided simply because sex is consensual. We need a true sex club in Manila.