MTC History (Read from page 1)

BizMan

grabe ka naman! trip nyo lan kamo ako badtripin! laugh.gif ..ahhhhh hahah si pogi ba?! laugh.gif ... may nakalimutan ako ikwento... once upon a time sobrang hang ng mtc at ang chatbox laging mgkaaway c elai at ikaw!!laugh.gif

hindi ako nakikipagaway sa thread tangi. ikaw at si elai nun. Do u remember our nonsense topics na maraming pumapatol dahil marami ding wala magawa? :lol: the best part is, i get to watch you a lot of times...and those were one of the good times... :P

Guest simply_tinA

waaaaaa touched naman ako! happy.gif.... eh kc amboring pa dati makakaidlip ka muna bago mo malaman reply ng kausap mo kea kung anu lan pinaggagawa naten haha...ayyyy mimissed ko na talaga un batch naten... naalala ko napakabait ng mga boys nun batch natin halos puro gentleman tas behave tau lan hinde lalo ka na di ka behave! laugh.gif

Edited by simply_tinA

waaaaaa touched naman ako! happy.gif.... eh kc amboring pa dati makakaidlip ka muna bago mo malaman reply ng kausap mo kea kung anu lan pinaggagawa naten haha...ayyyy mimissed ko na talaga un batch naten... naalala ko napakabait ng mga boys nun batch natin halos puro gentleman tas behave tau lan hinde! laugh.gif

waaaaaa touched naman ako! happy.gif.... eh kc amboring pa dati makakaidlip ka muna bago mo malaman reply ng kausap mo kea kung anu lan pinaggagawa naten haha...ayyyy mimissed ko na talaga un batch naten... naalala ko napakabait ng mga boys nun batch natin halos puro gentleman tas behave tau lan hinde lalo ka na di ka behave! laugh.gif

remember j? yung laging present sa EB pero di nakikipagusap? tatango lang? hahahaha, plus, i dont go out with guys younger than 26 kasi ang daldal nila. -_-

Guest simply_tinA

remember j? yung laging present sa EB pero di nakikipagusap? tatango lang? hahahaha, plus, i dont go out with guys younger than 26 kasi ang daldal nila. -_-

korak sa thread lan madaldal sa eb naman tatahi- tahimik kala mo di makabasag pinggan dry.gif ...

korak sa thread lan madaldal sa eb naman tatahi- tahimik kala mo di makabasag pinggan dry.gif ...

Galit ka? hahaha! type mo siguro no? do u remember the wild girls' eb? sino nga yung pinagpapatansyahan niyo dun? si keong ba yun? hahaha :lol: and what about the House of Morning? do u remember when Mike stripped off? Laglagan na :P hay naku those days...siya siya gabi na, back to the real world na ako. text text nalang. ;)

Guest simply_tinA

Galit ka? hahaha! type mo siguro no? do u remember the wild girls' eb? sino nga yung pinagpapatansyahan niyo dun? si keong ba yun? hahaha :lol: and what about the House of Morning? do u remember when Mike stripped off? Laglagan na :P hay naku those days...siya siya gabi na, back to the real world na ako. text text nalang. ;)

d ko type un noh yoko sa madaldallaugh.gif .... lanya talas talaga ng memory ha kilala mo pa talaga cla hahana... pinagpapantasyahan ka jan nakahawak naman ako kahit papanu nasagi ko lan xa un na un! laugh.gif ... hahah si Mike! juskopooo ansaket ng tyan ko kakatawa! laugh.gif

Wow dalawang member ng PFG nandito..where is the third one...when you mention PFG kasama na sa history ng MTC yan..

nah, we had our fun days and MTC played a big role in it di ba tina? ^_^ we enjoyed life in its fullest. Elai is in the province of Visayas na e, but we still keep in touch. Real friends dont burn bridges. agree tina? ^_^

nah, we had our fun days and MTC played a big role in it di ba tina? ^_^ we enjoyed life in its fullest. Elai is in the province of Visayas na e, but we still keep in touch. Real friends dont burn bridges. agree tina? ^_^

You mean enjoyed LUST to the fullest ...hehehe

Guest simply_tinA

Wow dalawang member ng PFG nandito..where is the third one...when you mention PFG kasama na sa history ng MTC yan..

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

korektongel! laugh.gif ... kahit may pagkabruha un c elai eh lab ko pa naman din un! laugh.gif

You mean enjoyed LUST to the fullest ...hehehe

excl.gif

hahaha! yea u can say that! :lol: what's a better lifetime partner than an MTC member ;)...di boring sex and married life mo...kuha mo tina? but its too late for you to think about it. intiendes? :lol:

ang salbahe mo talagaaa!!! di mo pa direchohin na boring sexlyf ko ngaun! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest simply_tinA

sino pong nasa isip niyo ms tina?

ay nevermind po baka di nga ikaw un nasa isip kong tao mejo parang hawig kc kau ng nick hehehe... tongue.gif

If I can recall my first EB was held in Enterprise at Makati ...where I first met Macy and we are still friends until now I cant remember his handle in MTC but I know him now as Gerard ..he is the one who told me ..you and Macy will go a long way becoz we are both free spirited, I wonder where he is now ...so many people I've met a few I can still remember.. Eb's back then are fun full of laughter and people attend the Eb's to meet other people of course there's the hidden agenda of getting laid but most of the time we just spent the whole night talking, laughing and teasing one another or even getting drunk hahahah I've met a lot of good people and I would say no regrets with MTC I was able to discover my sexual side being mentored by Macy of course hehehe, there's a lot of things i learned from this site and I would say it enriched my personality ...I hope to bring back the old days or at least meet old friends again ....The PFG girls ...Elai is now based in Bacolod and happy being a mom ...LadyGame is happily married with kids ...Tina ..i have no idea what happened to her....to all those firends i met while Im active in MTC ..hope all of you are doing great ....

Hhahaa... I remember this...I think it was in starbucks araneta....The only girl you mentioned was also a PSP,pero matalino at estudyante(sabi nya)..

you sure she was a psp?

I don't remember her saying she was...

If I can recall my first EB was held in Enterprise at Makati ...where I first met Macy and we are still friends until now I cant remember his handle in MTC but I know him now as Gerard ..he is the one who told me ..you and Macy will go a long way becoz we are both free spirited, I wonder where he is now ...so many people I've met a few I can still remember.. Eb's back then are fun full of laughter and people attend the Eb's to meet other people of course there's the hidden agenda of getting laid but most of the time we just spent the whole night talking, laughing and teasing one another or even getting drunk hahahah I've met a lot of good people and I would say no regrets with MTC I was able to discover my sexual side being mentored by Macy of course hehehe, there's a lot of things i learned from this site and I would say it enriched my personality ...I hope to bring back the old days or at least meet old friends again ....The PFG girls ...Elai is now based in Bacolod and happy being a mom ...LadyGame is happily married with kids ...Tina ..i have no idea what happened to her....to all those firends i met while Im active in MTC ..hope all of you are doing great ....

Hi Ms Leslie...Tina is also married and lives in cavite..the PFG's are living the life you wouldn't imagine they would.

BTW thanks for bringing lady_game in to my life..- haragan

Guest simply_tinA

ayyy adito ka na ulet ate hehe... honga masaya dati sa sobrang kasiyahan dati nakalimutan ko mag-aral haha... ate les naalala ko nun nalasing ka sa marikina nakatulog ka sa cr ako naman parang namatay sa kalasingan ! :lol:

Guest simply_tinA

Hi Ms Leslie...Tina is also married and lives in cavite..the PFG's are living the life you wouldn't imagine they would.

BTW thanks for bringing lady_game in to my life..- haragan

aba'y updated! :lol: waaaaahh c kua haragan ka palaaa!! .. Oooiii correction di pa ko married pero soooonnn SANA! :lol:

Guest simply_tinA

Tama ka nga you know me from somewhere..hehehe sorry for misleading you...just want to play around...

che! nagtitrip kau mag-asawa :lol: