MTC History (Read from page 1)

BizMan

• 4 weeks later...

Wow it was nice reading this... =)

And only now did i realize na that was where I read or heard of Manila TOnight.,. that FHM article that I read when I was still in college +) Never really thought of checking it out at that time...

Have seen some forums mention this site on some of their threads but only when I heard a dj at magic 89.9 (mojo) mention MTC again that I thought of creating an acct and see what the fuss was all about..(given that I was having a shitty day during that time)

so there...but it was nice reading the posts of long time members..sana more of them, the "pioneers" can post their stories..

I actually thought,based on what I initially heard and read that this site will be all about sex but surprisingly though that is partly true haha only in this site was I able to talk to some of the most interesting people...majority of the people that I had the chance of chatting with here were really really smart which is very good ,with diff backgrounds so bottom line is i am enjoying my 3rd months as a member =) sana more smart people will join this site..kasi from what i have read most of the long time members, if not all of them, are all witty..sayang since it seems like they never get to post that much..

Edited by damnhot2128
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw MTC when I was searching the internet on something related to PSPs, but "PSP" was not the search term I used. This was way back 2000, I joined earlier than my profile shows and have been to 3 or 4 events. Met with Bizman when he was working real hard at getting MTC up and met very interesting people. Since joining MTC I have had some very interesting, experiences, been proposed a three-some, and learned alot of new things that have made me more enlightened. I rarely post and never kiss and tell.

Thak you to Bizman, Dobermax, all the admins and people who make MTC what it is. More power and lets keep MTC alive and kickin!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hhahaa... I remember this...I think it was in starbucks araneta....The only girl you mentioned was also a PSP,pero matalino at estudyante(sabi nya)..

If im not mistaken, after the eb, one group went to bartolina....the other to Padi's....

On the way home, Bizman, quicksilver and few more guys ride the bus going to monumento....Wow.. That was in 2002.... Nearly 10 years and still growing...

• Like (+1) 1

Hhahaa... I remember this...I think it was in starbucks araneta....The only girl you mentioned was also a PSP,pero matalino at estudyante(sabi nya)..

If im not mistaken, after the eb, one group went to bartolina....the other to Padi's....

On the way home, Bizman, quicksilver and few more guys ride the bus going to monumento....Wow.. That was in 2002.... Nearly 10 years and still growing...

That's the one.

been that long na pala.

i think she used the handle ladygame?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree, this is indeed a good read. Good to know that this was testosterone-driven or shall i say motivated from the very start. If am not mistaken i read that article from El Gimikero also even though i don't have the means then to log on into internet shops and create an account here. However, when i got bored and had some time the manila tonight phrase kinda remained stocked on my head that when i goggled it kinda led me to where I am now_ Half lurker and occasional poster rolleyes.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just a thought though not really necessary to include into the history books...

The time a while back when we still suffered DDos attacks (Prolly from competitor forums who wants to try and steal page views)

Wait a sec? Do we still get those? O.o

And I do remember two women using MA and ma as nicknames. I wonder where they went. I even saved a copy of that Birthday pic. . . ILY MA, don't be hatin'. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...interesting tales...let's make this very brief. The first Grand Eb was last December 28, 2002 at starbucks Araneta center. There I met several nice people like Quicksilver, Mike, Madmutt, ahhh im so not good with names but im sure some people will take care of that for me. Very friendly people and we use to hang out in small groups, (usually in starbucks). Tried sex with pay and it was awful. It was more fun doing it with friends who has skills, passion and the right attitude to handle any adventurous things we can mix sex with and that includes pretending you're a PSP. Due to a higher demand of small group EBs, the people started organizing a better GrandEb which was the PVP ( post valentines party) last february 2003. OOps i forgot to mention that there were more girls who joined last january and came up in the open. now, i cant remember which came first, the girl's EB or the PVP. Then that invited more Exclusive Ebs such as Doctor's EB and such. Have you forgotten goodboy? Bizman's partner? He was the best Mods in MTC back then. Then FHM made this site more popular and I in the other hand, found my special someone. Love, Lust, Friendship or simply Companionship. That defines MTC.

I wouldn't really tag myself a PSP Anino ;), I was a horny girl looking for an adventure and myself. Guess what, I found it. :P Thank you MTC.

MTC is a highway, you can drive as fast as u want, you can switch lanes as much as u like, its up to you to control yourself and you should know how, when and where to stop. ^_^

• Like (+1) 1
Guest simply_tinA

Oh well once upon a time meron akong naging bestfriend sa Mirc til now bestfriend ko pa din gang mapadpad kami ng MTC.. madami akong TRUE FRIENDS na namit and til now tinuturing ko pa ring friend di lan friend kapatid pa nga... .. hope meron pioneer's eb missed ko na kau... daddy warhammer, daddy qsilver, freelicker,fruitloops etc... di na kita minention lady_game kakikita ko lan sau eh! laugh.gif ..

Edited by simply_tinA
Guest simply_tinA

eh lam mo naman limited lan ang laman ng utak ko e di keri un maxado madaming english eh ikaw na! mas labyu more lady_game! laugh.gif

Edited by simply_tinA

Do u remember how we used to hang out in 2-3 bars in just one night? That was 2003 january. Small eb's were so popular then. After ng bar, coffee, after ng coffee, motel kasi sinarhan na tayo ng dorm dahil lagpas na curfew. hahaha! i love those fun days. ^_^ dami mo lovers nun sis. di ma count ng lahat ng daliri sa kamay at paa ko idagdag mo pa yung sayo hahahha! ^_^

• Like (+1) 1
Guest simply_tinA

hahaha.. eh kasalanan ko ba un at napakadaming boys ang nasa paligid mahirap naman tanggihan ang grasya! laugh.gif ..honga e simula ng nagMTC tau di na tayo natutulog ng maayos, di na ko nawalan ng hang over at higit sa lahat nagmumukha na kong zombie kakakape! laugh.gif pero sobrang miss ko un time na un tas un naheart broken ako kau ni kua haragaan binuhat ako sa starbucks para pauwiin tas nun ayaw ko pati wallet ko at cp mga walanghiya kau inuwi nyo laugh.gif

Edited by simply_tinA

hahaha.. eh kasalanan ko ba un at napakadaming boys ang nasa paligid mahirap naman tanggihan ang grasya! laugh.gif ..honga e simula ng nagMTC tau di na tayo natutulog ng maayos, di na ko nawalan ng hang over at higit sa lahat nagmumukha na kong zombie kakakape! laugh.gif pero sobrang miss ko un time na un tas un naheart broken ako kau ni kua haragaan binuhat ako sa starbucks para pauwiin tas nun ayaw ko pati wallet ko at cp mga walanghiya kau inuwi nyo laugh.gif

hahahaha! kasi tigas ng ulo mo makikipagkita ka pa sa isa sa mga boyfriends mo e di mo na kaya. Sayang wala ako mahagilap na pics nung mga unang ebs ng mtc na andun ako kasi lagi binubura dahil baka makita ng professor ko makick out ako sa dyaryo hahaha! :lol: tanda mo na tina!

Guest simply_tinA

hahahaha! kasi tigas ng ulo mo makikipagkita ka pa sa isa sa mga boyfriends mo e di mo na kaya. Sayang wala ako mahagilap na pics nung mga unang ebs ng mtc na andun ako kasi lagi binubura dahil baka makita ng professor ko makick out ako sa dyaryo hahaha! :lol: tanda mo na tina!

grabe ka naman! trip nyo lan kamo ako badtripin! laugh.gif ..ahhhhh hahah si pogi ba?! laugh.gif ... may nakalimutan ako ikwento... once upon a time sobrang hang ng mtc at ang chatbox laging mgkaaway c elai at ikaw!!laugh.gif

Edited by simply_tinA