MTC History (Read from page 1)

BizMan

• 3 months later...

When I was a newbie, back in 2003, everybody knows everyone,people dating people and girls are very pretty, the famous ones too..mga tisay. I remember men justpay para sa MTC party para ma meet ang mga sikat. Ngayon, iba na..nagmove on na ang iba, nagsipag asawa na din. Heto ang mga sikat noon :jenniebaby, switlass, missmanners, SLick,sexygirl, MA, Pajamazzon, Macy, Sebyang, Randerthall, Debonaire,Z,Chunkyhunk,dobermax,majorpayne,Tamago and Si Bizman.

good old days talaga!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Wow.I viewed my profile and I became a member pala since 17 October 2003. First year sa Law School ako nun.I thank sa Pex ko nalaman itong site.Man....its been a while din na pala....over 15 years! Now I a.m a lawyer and still in MTC.How time quickly fleets on.

Edited by pyke
  • 6 months later...

Way back MTC (circa 2003) was very cool.. and we had EBs at the old Playboy Hotel along Roxas Boulevard 8th floor... its was all out and crowd were game and organized. Kudos to the Bizman, Enduro and other leaders of MTC way back then.

MTC - Blueboard - still alive and kicking

There were Red Board, White Board .. all gone.

Edited by coolestdude247
  • Like (+1) 1

Way back MTC (circa 2003) was very cool.. and we had EBs at the old Playboy Hotel along Roxas Boulevard 8th floor... its was all out and crowd were game and organized. Kudos to the Bizman, Enduro and other leaders of MTC way back then.

MTC - Blueboard - still alive and kicking

There were Red Board, White Board .. all gone.

i remember this event although mine was around 2005 or 2006 hahaha cant remember exact year.

but it was awesome! first time being with all the boys playing will kitties... hahaha... with matching beer on the tub!

walang hiyaan... labas si jun jun kung kailangan ilabas.

oh! the good old days! :P :P :P

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • ADMINISTRATOR
On 5/3/2012 at 6:01 PM, lady_game said:

... MTC is a highway, you can drive as fast as u want, you can switch lanes as much as u like, it's up to you to control yourself and you should know how, when and where to stop. ^_^

I started here 2003 and had multiple nicknames because either I got suspended or deactivating due to lovelife matters, haha

have met a lot of lady pioneers here like Ms. Macy (RIP), Switlass and the likes

also some gentlemen whom I can't remember....

I also had a GF here who was a pioneer here also,, sadly, she had kids and don't know what happened to her..

I got the site from the FHM article as well

Member since 2003. Lost my old handle. Forgot password. And also i avoided a certain someone. Broke my heart.

Came back 2006 with a new handle. On and off on this site. 

Met a lot on group EBs. There was one in Morato. Met jhorps(?) I cant remember the exact handle. Met a bunch of others too.

Some of the south group used to tambay at a gas station inside my village. One can go there at any night and find a member to chat with, smoke with or have coffee with. No pressure to hook up. Just plain companionship.

A group of mtc women used to hang out at gloria jeans in glorietta. Met macy, seiki(?), Tessa(?). Sorry if i cant remember the exact handles.

Got set up on a blind date, which i can say is the worst date ever. 

Found out sebyang was a former officemate.

Met someone outside of the metrowalk party. It might be the annual party. Introduced him to mtc(bad idea). He and i dated but broke up eventually.

Last EB was a group coffee eb a few years ago with fem, Alex, and some others i forgot the handle.

Mtc at the start was full of young professionals. Fell in love with an IT guy from here. Inaway pa nga ko ng isa sa mga sikat because that guy and i were all lovey dovey here and my guy said she likes him.

Now im no longer young. Mtc has completely changed. But i can always look back to the good old days.