Beaches And Resorts Near Manila (Travel by Car)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I would like to know the best inland beach in the Philippines. Sometimes it would be nice if we could just pack our bags, load it up in the van, and drive to your destination. No hassles of buying tickets, removing your shoes in the airport security, delayed flights, you know what I mean.

The Goal..To find an Inland beach that is similar to Boracay.

Why Boracay? Because of its WHITE POWDERY sand that doesnt get hot even in the middle of the afternoon, its gentle slope to the water which makes it child friendly, no pebbles/rocks that might hurt when you walk barefoot and of course the clear water with gentle waves.

Again, my goal is to find a good inland beach that is similar to Boracay. You probably have one in your province or better yet own one. It doesnt have to have restaurants or resorts, even if its only access is a rough road. The only criteria is it should be similar to Boracay as described above.

Thank you and I hope for your recommendations !!

• Like (+1) 1

If your other thread was an oxymoron, then this one is a physical improbability, there may be a few freaks of nature in the world but as a rule, beaches are always coastal.

FYI there are lotsa INLAND white sands, but all of them are desert dunes.

from http://www.yourdictionary.com/inland

inland definition in·land (in′lənd; for n. & adv., -land′, -lənd)

adjective

1.of, located in, or confined to the interior of a country or region; away from the coast or border

Edited by shrike

You again? i cannot argue with you this time I agree with your point. Its the term used by the fishermen in Pangasinan when we went there. Inland if its within cars reach and island if you have to travel by boat. I didnt think it might cause confusion.

looks like youre good with words...think of a better title then and im gonna use that instead. if not,erase your post, im gonna think of a better title, and just join in the fun.

suggestion: change the title to "best beach in luzon."

i'm assuming you are from luzon and you aim to generate a discussion on which beach that you could reach by a car is best.

i know that it's just semantics. however when you think of it, a member from mindanao or from cebu might have a different idea on what constitutes an inland beach.

that said, my vote goes to blue lagoon in far away pagudpud, ilocos norte. i am just basing my answer in comparison to the beaches of ilocos sur, la union, pangasinan, zambales, bataan, cavite, batangas, and far away albay.

i suspect though that the beaches in camarines norte and sur may give blue lagoon a run for it's money.

• 3 months later...
San po ito? how to get there?

calaguas is at vinzons, camarines norte...20 minutes ride from daet the capital town of cam.norte..from downtown vinzons get a boat ride going to the island...CALAGUAS and the CANIMOG ISLAND are the best unknown beaches in the philippines :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...

Sa Batangas maraming magandang beach. Sa Lian, one pag high tide, 100 meters from shore during high tide, hanggang waist ang tubig.

If you want snorkeling and diving, Anilao in Mabini is it.

Mga public beach sa Nasugbu, OK din.

i guess you meant beaches in luzon, one that is easily traveled by car. there are a lot of beaches in luzon: zambales, camarines norte and sur, ilocos, pangasinan, batangas, quezon, etc. here are some of the famous ones that i know:

Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

Laiya, San Juan, Batangas

Potipot (inland to island), Candelaria, Zambales

Calaguas/Maculabo/Mercedes group (inland to island), Camarines Norte

Caramoan (inland to island), Camarines Sur

Anawangin/Nagsasa (inland to island/cove), Pundaquit San Antonio, Zambales

Hermana Manor/Mayor (inland to island), Sta. Cruz, Zambales

Magalawa (inland to island), Palauig, Zambales

Cagbalete (inland to island), Mauban, Quezon

some unknown beach in Calatagan, Batangas

Hundred Islands, Alaminos, Pangasinan

some beaches in Bolinao, Pangasinan